Chapter 7

Our Love Story

Tiffany’s POV

Our wedding was attended by mostly our friends and family. Sure we were so lucky to have understanding family and friends. Everyone was happy for us, praying for our happiness. Yuri, Jessica and the cutie pie Yoong or her full name is Kwon Yoona,also attended. Both of us will can never forget that special day.

Few months later..

As usual,I  was busy with my drawings ans Taetae with her surgeries. But we’re both understand each other. Each day, our love grew bigger and bigger.

The Kwons always came to our house, and so were we. Sometimes I feel like we were in our university life again, except that they had a baby already. Hmm.. baby?

“Taetae ah..” I called her name. She’s reading a book on our bed. I get closer to her.

“Yes honey...”

“If I ask you something.. Will you give it to me?”

“I’ll give the world to you. What is it honey?”

“Urmm. Urmm...”

“Tell me..”

“I want.. Uhhhmm”.

“Honey?”

“I want... A baby”.

Major silence in the room.

“Please....?”

“Errr. We’ll talk bout that later okay? I’m going to shower”.

“But Tae-“

She went straight to the bathroom. Why did she acted like that?

The next morning seemes different. Taeyeon left for hospital early.

Sigh. She was mad because of what I want last night?

“Taetae ah..” I  whispered to myself.

Sigh.

I woke up from my bed and washed. I have to attend a meeting this afternoon.

//

I didn’t even paid attention to the meeting. Seriously. My head is full with thoughts of Taeyeon. Did she get mad of me because I wanted a baby? Sigh.

When the meeting ended, I went back to my room. I’m disappointed with her. If she didn’t want a baby, just tell me the truth. I hate the way she ignored me last night and this morning.

One message received.

Honey, come home early. I’ll make our dinner ^^”, Taeyeon texted.

I was flustered. What’s wrong with her?

Okay baby. I love you”, I texted her back.

Five minutes, no reply.

10 minutes, still none. She would always text me back with ‘I love you too, honey’. Sigh.

The day seemed really long and tiring eventhough I didn’t really focused on my work. My mind is full with Taeyeon’s strange behaviour.

//

I parked my car beside Taeyeon’s and grabbed  my bag before entering the house. The moment I stepped in the house, I fell a warm embrace from my back.

“I miss you so much honey..”, she uttered.

I turned my body towards her.

“I miss you too baby.. I really really do”, then I found my lips or her’s.

“Go change and take a bath. I’ll prepare everything”, she directed me and went to kitchen. Then, I went upstairs and do everything that she just said.

//////

When I finished everything, I went downstairs. The aroma of her cooks made my stomach rumbling.

“Honey, let’s eat”, she said with her beautiful smile.

I gave her my most beautiful smile and sat in front of her. We ate our dinner silently. I really don’t know what to say to her. She finished her food first. I know she had something to tell me. Soon after I finished mine, she broke the silence.

“Honey.. we have to talk.”.

I put down my spoon. Yeah. I know she’s in her serious mood.

“Hmmm. Okay. What is it?”

“Honey- ah.. about last night..”

“Hmm?”, I looked into her eyes.

“Let’s do it!”, Taeyeon said with her bright smile.

HUH??

 

___________

A/N: Sorry for the hiatus. Here's the update :)