Chapter 2

Our Love Story

Chapter 2

Tiffany’s POV.

Taeyeon pushed Sooyoung to the floor. For the first time in seven months, I saw Taeyeon rampaged. Then, she pushed Sooyoung’s friends to the floor too.

“Don’t you dare to touch her again!”

She yelled before grabbing me to outside of the toilet.

I cried.

“Taeyeon ah.. You don’t have to do that. It was my fault..” my teary eyes met hers.

“No! I know you didn’t do anything. I dont know why she hates my friends!”

“Now you should be careful wherever you are. I will protect you, Fany.”

“Thanks Taetae” I said and hugged her.

Taeyeon’s POV

She just called me Taetae? Did she?

I was so suprised. No one had ever called me that. I felt warm inside my heart. I feel.. love?

Ahh no Taeyeon. You can’t. You are just 11 years old and you’ve already fall in love? No. You are just a kid.

I hugged her back.

“Fany.. let’s go to the class. We are too late now”.

She just realised it then after wiped her tears, we went straight to the class. Sooyoung and friends already in the class, they looked at me keenly. I smirked at them.

Luckily, Miss Kim Hyoyeon entered the class as we sat in our place.

“Good morning girls. Open your textbook page 98”, Miss Kim said. Whe was well known as a strict teacher. No one have ever dare to speak when she told not to do so.

 

Tiffany’s POV.

2008. We were 19years old.

Should I or shouldn’t I tell her? Sigh.

“Fany ah..”

I feel a warm hand on my waist. Taeyeon hugs me from my back. My bestfriend.

“Taetae ah.. I need to tell you something..” I gulped.

“What’s wrong? Just tell me.. I’m here for you..”

“Taetae.. I’m going to California in two weeks from now.. I got a study offer. Besides, my daddy said I can take care of my granny. You know she’s there right?”

I saw her face changed. I know that’s breaking her heart. We promised each other that we will further our studies together.

“Taetae.. you heard me right? Tae..please..don’t cry..”. I ask her not to cry, but I’m crying too.

“Taetae..please..look into my eyes”.

Taeyeon look into my eyes. We’re both crying.

“Taetae.. I promise that we will always in contact and-”

She shut my mouth when she tucked her lips to mine.

“Promise me?” Taeyeon asks me. I was startled.

“Did you just kissed me Taetae??”

“Fany ah.. I have to confess. I’m in love with you..” Taeyeon confessed to me.

“Aww Taetae.. I’m scared to tell you before but I love you too!” I screamed and we hugged tightly.