Truth or Dare?

Show me your smile

With their busy schedules, it was difficult to find time for dating.  Mostly they had to share time together during the night, before bedtime. 

They barely had time alone, it was starting to frustrate both of them, and having their relationship in secret didn’t help at all.

 

“Jaeseoppie…I miss you!” Kiseop hugged AJ

“But…I’ve been here all day with you”

“You know what I mean…we barely have quality time together” said Kiseop

“I know.  We’re only alone when we’re sleeping.  We always have people around, and by the time we get home, we’re already too tired”

“I have you in front of me all day long and I can’t even kiss you.  It’s a relief that at least I can hug you.”

 

Meanwhile Dongho was playing computer games, the others were having a conversation.

“Hey…haven’t you noticed that AJ and Kiseop had gotten very close….like…very, very close?”  asked Hoon

“Isn’t that normal between them?” said Soohyun

“Hoon is right.  Lately they’re spending lots of time together, like exclusively between them. The other day I hugged Kiseop and AJ looked at me with this face…he looked a bit mad.” Said Kevin

“But…AJ and Kiseop hug you sometimes.” Asked Eli

“Just for the cameras”

“He’s right.  And there’s something about the way they hug and look at each other.” Said Eli 

“Do you think they’re….dating?” asked Hoon

“That’s nonsense, they’re just best friends” said Soohyun

“There’s only one way to find out” said Kevin

There were technical difficulties at the photo shoot, so the guys had time for a game.

“Dongho, aren’t you playing with us?”

“Nope, I’m busy playing LOL”

“LOL? Isn’t that laughing out loud?” asked Hoon

“No Hoon, that would be the game League of Legends” answered Eli

“Ohh….”

“So…what are we playing?” asked AJ

“Truth or Dare” said Kevin

AJ got near Kiseop’s ear

“Only dare, don’t choose truth.  Whatever happens, stay cool”

“Got it”

“Well guys, these are the rules…you choose between truth or dare.  If you’re not able to tell the truth you’ll be punished with a dare.  If you’re not able to do the dare, you’ll be punished with saying the truth.  Shall we start?” said Soohyun

They took turns.  Eli was the first.

“I choose dare”

They spin the bottle to see who was going to dare Eli.  Kevin got his chance to make Eli suffer.

“Eli…I dare you to dance Girl’s Generation”

“Good one Kevin! I’ve never seen Eli dancing all girly” said Kiseop

Eli starts dancing to Oh! While making funny faces.  All the guys were laughing out loud.

“Hahaha, Eli, you kill me!”  AJ was laughing out loud with the rest of the group.

It was Kevin’s turn.

“I choose truth”

They spin the bottle and it was Soohyun’s turn to ask.

“Kevin…on that occasion when you cross dressed for a TV show…did you wore women’s underwear as well?”

 “….hehe…yes…”

“I knew it!” yelled Dongho who was listening to everything.

It was now Hoon’s turn

“I also choose truth”

It was Eli’s turn to ask

“Hoon…tell me, what was your first impression when you met all of us”

“Oh my…where do I start…My first impression of Soohyun and Kevin is that they were very hyperactive.  Dongho…a kid that doesn’t give a .”

“You say what about me?!” yelled Dongho

“That you don’t give a !” Yelled Hoon back

“ah, ok, ok.”

“Well….Eli, he was difficult to “read” back then.  Kiseop, very shy and AJ…a bit creepy with that smile.”

Kiseop was about to say something but he kept it to himself to not make things too obvious, thinking to himself "I love AJ's smile".

It was now Soohyun’s turn.

“I choose dare”

It was AJ’s turn to ask

“Soohyun….I dare you to take Dongho’s computer and cancel the game he’s playing.”

“waaaa hohoho! He’s going to get really mad at me!”

“That’s the challenge”

Soohyun went for it.  Next thing was Dongho screaming histerically.

“Hyung! Give me my computer back or I’ll kill you!”

“Sorry Dongho! AJ dared me!”

“I don’t care! Give it to me NOW!”

Soohyun shut down the game and left the computer on the table.

“What have you done?! I was about to defeat the boss! SOOHYUN!!!! YOU’RE SO DEAD!”

Dongho tackled Soohyun and knock him to the floor.

“Awww! It hurts!”  screamed Soohyun

It was now AJ’s turn

“I choose dare”

It was Kiseop’s turn to ask

“AJ…”

Kiseop wanted to ask AJ to kiss him, but he couldn’t, even though he was dying for a kiss from AJ.

“AJ…act like a cat.”

AJ got on fours and started walking around Kiseop while meowing. Then he sat in the center of the circle and started to his hand and passed it over his face.  He faced Hoon and showed himself as a mad kitty showing his “fangs and claws” and hissing. That face scared Hoon.

“Hyung! Protect me!”  Hoon hide behind Soohyun who was just getting up from the floor after Dongho’s attack.

Now AJ was facing Eli and got himself in predatory position.

“Haahaha! The cat is hunting the pigeon!” laughed Kevin.

Then he got back to his seat besides Kiseop and put his head on Kiseop’s shoulder and purr.

 

It was Kiseop’s turn.

“I choose dare”

Hoon applied the secret weapon to hopefully reveal if there was something between AJ and Kiseop.

“Kiseop…I dare you….to kiss Kevin…on the lips.”

Kiseop’s eye widened, but he had to do it.

Kiseop placed himself in front of Kevin. Kevin just closed his eyes, while the others were watching any sign on AJ’s face and if Kiseop was going to fulfill the dare or not.

“Remember Kiseop…if you aren’t able to complete the dare, I’ll have to make you a question and you’ll have to answer with the truth.” Said Hoon

“I know, let’s get this thing done already”

Kiseop got closer and closer, not daring to do it.  His head was made a mess.  If he didn’t fulfill the dare, what would Hoon ask him to confess next? Kiseop had the feeling the guys were already suspecting something.  He saw Soohyun and Eli looking at AJ who had a bad time making a poker face.  Kiseop had to do it. He was about to kiss Kevin, hesitating.  He just couldn’t do it, but he have to.  He stopped, nor getting closer nor further,  when all of the sudden AJ got up and leave.

“AJ! Where are you going?” asked Soohyun

Kiseop turned around and saw AJ walking away.  Kiseop was about to go for AJ

“Kiseop! You must complete the dare” said Hoon

“Sorry…but I can’t…”

“Then you’ll have to answer with the truth…Are you in a relationship with AJ?”

Kiseop’s got into panic.  He got up and left the room without saying anything.

“Kiseop!” Soohyun yelled.

Even with all the ruckus, Dongho was still with his eyes stuck on his computer game.

Kiseop was looking for AJ all over the set, when the director and staff were gathering the guys for the photo shoot.

“To the set, now”

“I’m looking for AJ”

“Don’t worry for him, we have to start right away with the individual shots. We already lost precious time today”

 

The staff were all over them, trying to recover the time lost.  Finally when the photo shoot ended, Kiseop looked for AJ, but AJ was nowhere to be seen. He tried calling, texting him, but no answers at all.

 

“Looking for AJ?” asked Soohyun

“No…Yes…do you know where is he?”

“He just left.”

“Oh, I see…”

“Kiseop, if there is something you guys need to say, just say it.  We’ll be always there to support you, not to judge you.  We’re all like family.  We’re feeling that you and AJ are hiding something from us, but you don’t have to, you can trust us.”

Eli, Kevin and Hoon gathered as well.  Dongho got stuck on his computer game, again…

“Is there something between you and AJ?” asked Hoon

“Could you forget that stupid game already?!” answered Kiseop furious.

“It’s not about the game, Kiseop” said Kevin

“Leave me alone!” Kiseop walked away

“Where are you going?” asked Soohyun

“To find Jaeseop since he doesn’t answer his frickin’ phone!”

 

Kiseop got out of the studio

“Jaeseop?  It’s the first time I hear Kiseop referring to AJ by his real name” said Soohyun

 

Kiseop was heading to the exit of the studio when he received a text from AJ

“I’m outside in my car.  We need to talk”

Kiseop got nervous. He went outside and saw AJ’s car.  He walked towards it, opened the door and saw AJ inside.

“Well? Get in”

Kiseop got in and AJ started driving.  They were silent at first. Kiseop broke the silence.

“Well? You wanted to talk, talk then”

“Tell me truth, did you kissed Kevin?”

“No, I couldn’t and why did you leave like that all of the sudden?”

“I couldn’t watch, it was killing me.  Are you telling me the truth? Did you kissed Kevin?”

“I didn’t! I already told you, I couldn’t!”

“So you got your punishment? What did they asked you?”

“they asked me if we are on a relationship”

“Did you answered?!”

“No, I couldn’t”

“Then you had to pick between the truth or the dare, which one did you choose?”

“None, I already told you I didn’t kiss Kevin! I was looking for you all over the place after you left, I wanted to talk to you.”

“Kiseop….tell me the truth, if you would have to choose between the truth or the dare, which one would you have chosen?”

“The truth…but I wanted to talk to you first, after all, we’re in this together.”

“The guys are suspecting, right?”

“Yes”

“Then you should have kissed Kevin.”

“What?! No way, I would never kiss other lips that aren’t yours. Weren’t you jealous?”

“Of course, but you should have done it.  You made it all too obvious”

“Stop it Jaeseop….pull over”

“W…Why do you want me to stop the car?”

“Just do it!”

AJ pulled over.  Kiseop grabbed AJ by his shirt and pulled him closer to kiss him.

“I love you damn it!  Don’t ask me to kiss someone else just to hide our relationship, cuz I can’t.  The truth is, I’m tired of hiding what we have, I can’t hold it anymore.”

“Kiseop, it could be dangerous….”

“The guys told me that we have their support, that we can trust them”

“We can’t tell them yet.  Wait until I get back from New York.  We’ll tell them together.”

“I don’t think I can wait that long”

“Please Kiseop.  We have to be really careful.  I trust them but any information, even the best kept secrets could get leaked.  This must be only between the two of us. Promise me, please.  I’m not even ready to tell my family yet.”

“You’re right…I’m not ready to tell my family either. I know my dad would get pissed.”

“It’s settled then…”

AJ drove Kiseop home

 

“Aren’t you coming in?” asked Kiseop

“You know I would love to, but from now on we must go on a low profile.”

“Ok…” said Kiseop with a sigh.

“I love you Kiseop, remember that always.”  AJ kissed Kiseop

”Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to get together.”

“Ok…”

They kissed again and said good night.

 

 

 

 

Well, I just got back from my trip to Disneyworld. It was awesome :D

I'll leave you guys with this chapter since it has been a long time since the last one.

I'll take my time writing new chapters.  Maybe I'll post next chapter next week.  I have a bunch of stuff to do.

Hope you enjoy and any feedback is welcome n.n