Holidays

Show me your smile

Time passed, Ukiss was now celebrating holidays.  They went to ski and were having lots of fun.  The guys posted photos on twitter for the fans.  Kiseop as always, he seemed to spent more time taking himself the perfect selca to sent it to his beloved boyfriend.

 

“Merry Christmas Jaeseop-kitty!  I’m having so much fun with the guys.  There’s snow everywhere ^^! Have you seen the preview of our new MV?  It’s awesome, but it feels weird without you. How are you spending the Holidays in New York? Send me a photo of you, pretty please ^^.  I’m counting the days for your arrival.  I miss you a lot. I love you ^3^.”

 

Kiseop got a reply really soon, with a photo of AJ.

“Kiseoppie! I miss you so much >__< I can’t wait to be with you guys to perform together again.  I’m glad to see that all of you are having so much fun.  Unfortunately I’ll be spending Christmas all by myself :( All of my classmates are spending the holidays with friends and their families.  But even tho if I were in company, it would not be the same than sharing it with you, Soohyun, Eli, Hoon, Kevin, Dongho, my parents, my sister…I really miss you all.  I’m just happy that I’ll be back on February.  Can’t wait to have you in my arms, my dear angel. I love you :3”

 

Kiseop felt very bad knowing that AJ would be spending Christmas all alone.

“Guys….I’ll be at the hotel room.”

“Huh? But we’re just getting started.” Asked Soohyun.

“I feel tired. I need some rest, but you go and have fun.”

 

Kiseop got in his room, took his laptop and logged in to see that AJ was logged in as well.  Kiseop opened the videochat.

“Kiseop! Weren’t you skiing?”

“Yes, but, I couldn’t help it. I miss you so much and it’s Christmas”

“Is it because I told you I’ll be spending Christmas eve alone?”

Kiseop rolled his eyes.

“Tell me the truth”

“Well…yes, I couldn’t stand the idea of you all alone, but I really miss you.  I really wanted to spend holidays with you.  Besides…it’s been long ago since we had a videochat.”

“I knew I shouldn’t told you that I was alone…”

“Still….I want to talk to you.  I’ll stay with you until the guys call me for dinner.”

“Kiseoppie….you’re such a cupcake.”

“Hm? A cupcake?”

“I mean, you’re so sweet! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy.”

Suddenly AJ started to cry.

“Kitty, what’s wrong?”

“It’s like if we’re so close but yet so far.  I see you infront of me but I can’t reach you.”

“Kitty don’t cry or you’ll make me cry too” said Kiseop already crying.

“Kiseoppie, I appreciate your concern, but you should be having fun with the guys.”

“No way…I…”

“Besides, I have to do some grocery shopping. Talk to you later.”

“Kitty, wait!”

But AJ logged out.

 

Kiseop felt so bad.  Not only was AJ spending Christmas alone, it was their first Christmas as a couple and they couldn’t be together to celebrate.  He couldn’t bear this feeling, and he didn’t want to feel like this, not tonight, so Kiseop called AJ.

“Kiseoppie?”

“Jaeseop, why did you log out like that? I…”

“I said I had to do some grocery shopping, I have no food left”

“Liar”

“Is the truth”

“You’re lying.  2 days ago you told me what you bought and it was plenty of food.”

“Well, ok, maybe I just want to be alone!”

“But it’s Christmas eve! Our first as a couple and we can’t be next to each other, so at least let’s talk”

“Well, maybe I don’t wanna talk!”

“Why not?”

“Because it hurts!”

They both got silent for a moment, and without saying anything Kiseop hung the phone.

“Kiseoppie?, Kiseoppie!”

 

Kiseop left the phone in his room and got out to join the others.   He was mad and sad at the same time at AJ.  He wanted to talk to AJ as long as he could but AJ didn’t want to. 

 

Meanwhile AJ was crying his lungs out. AJ called Kiseop but all he got was the voicemail.

“Kiseop, I’m so sorry.  Please answer the phone, or log in the videochat. I need you.”

He tried again and again, then with some text messaging.

“Please Kiseop.  I know I told you to not worry about me.  Sorry for getting mad at you.  I need you.  I don’t want to be alone”

He sent lots of messages.

“Please Kiseop.  If you don’t want to see me or talk to me, at least write me something, please.”

 

An hour passed and he got no answer at all.

“Ok I get it, you’re mad at me.  I hope you’re having fun with the guys.  Call me when you’re in the mood to talk to me, I won’t pressure you anymore.”

It was already midnight on Korea and AJ sent one last message.

“I just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas.”

But AJ couldn’t hold it anymore, so he tried calling the others.  He got lucky that Eli answered.

“AJ!”

“Merry Christmas Eli”

“Thanks AJ! What time is it in New York?”

“10 am”

“Wow! Pretty early!”

“Yo, Eli, is Kiseop around?  I tried calling him but he doesn’t answer.”

“Yes, here he is, wanna talk to him?”

“Yes, please, I need to talk to him”

“Wait a second…..Kiseop! for you!”

“Who is it?”

Eli didn’t tell, he just passed the phone to Kiseop.

“Hello?”

“Kiseoppie! Why didn’t you answer your phone?!”

“M…My phone? Hehe…Well, what do you know….I think I left it in the room.”

“Liar! I can know by your voice that you’re lying. You left it on purpose!”

“Well, you told me I should be with the guys and that you didn’t want to talk to me!”

“I know, and I’m sorry for that.  The truth is, I need you….”

“And I need you too, that’s why I wanted to talk to you in the first place.  Sometimes you drive me crazy!”

“I know, I know, and I’m sorry for that.  Did you really got mad at me? By the way you hung up the phone without saying anything….”

“I’m sorry for that, please forgive me.  Let’s forget everything, I don’t want to fight with you, ever…”

“We’re good then?”

“Yes” answered Kiseop

“Merry Christmas my love”

“Merry Christmas kitty”

“It’s only 10 am over here”

“I don’t care, let’s celebrate Christmas twice, the two of us together.”

“I love you so much Kiseoppie.”

“I love you too, Jaeseop kitty.  I’m going back to my room.  Let’s continue our conversation there.”

“Weren’t you going to have dinner with the guys?”

“I’ll order food on room service.  I need you.”

“Ok…I’ll be waiting for you, I’m logged in to the videochat.”

“I’ll be there as fast as I can.”

 

Kiseop got to his room as fast as he could. Once he logged in and saw AJ's face on the screen, he blew a kiss.

AJ "catched" the kiss, put his hands over his chest and sighed with a big smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas Kiseop, I love you"

"And I love you, kitty."

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed ^^