Finally

Show me your smile

The tour was a total success.  The guys were now back to South Korea after enjoying a little vacation in Japan. They were back again working on new songs, videos, performing on live shows, having interviews and promoting.

 

One day, AJ came up with some news.

“Guys, there’s something I have to tell you.  I already talked about this with our manager and CEO and they gave me permission.”

“Permission for what?” asked Eli

“To study a semester in Columbia University”

“What would you be studying?” asked Hoon

“Psychology”

“You know you have our support and that we’ll be happy if it makes you happy” said Soohyun giving AJ a hug.

“Did you get admitted to the university already?” asked Kevin

“No…I’ll have to go to New York and take the SATs.  Depending on my grades they’ll decide if I’m in.”

“So, you’ll have to study a lot from now?” asked Dongho

“Yes.”

“I know you can do it” said Soohyun

Kiseop didn’t said anything.  He just put his hand on AJ’s shoulder and looked at him with a forced smile.

 

The very next day AJ got busy getting his papers in order to start the procedure to get his visa, communicating with the university for some information about the SATs, start studying, etc.

During the next weeks AJ was very busy studying while he still attended his obligations with UKISS.  AJ was very tired, and his fun self turned into a very serious and exhausted AJ.  Kiseop and AJ were not spending time together like before, AJ didn’t had time for hanging out.  Kiseop was already missing AJ.

 

By the time AJ had to travel to New York for the SATs, Kiseop had selfish thoughts of AJ failing his tests, but on the other hand he wanted AJ to be happy, to success in whatever he wanted to accomplish. He knew that if AJ failed he would be sad, and Kiseop wanted to see AJ’s smile once again.

 

Once AJ got news from the university he sent the guys an email giving them the good news.

“I passed the tests. I got accepted! :3”

They all replied AJ back, happy for their friend’s success.  Kiseop was happy for AJ but he couldn’t help feeling sad knowing that in few months AJ would be leaving for a longer period of time.

 

Once AJ got back, the guys organized a party for him at Eli’s place, with lots of food, karaoke and a big cake.

AJ was very happy with the party made for him.  Even though he was smiling, Kiseop for some reason couldn’t smile. Even when AJ went to hug him, he couldn’t smile.  It only made him feel sad. 

The guys started playing with the karaoke system. While AJ was busy being the center of attention with the guys singing karaoke, Kiseop was outside on the balcony alone.  After a while AJ could sense Kiseop’s absence.

 

“So here you are Kiseoppie…Why aren’t you inside with us?”

“I need fresh air, it’s too hot inside”

“Come on Kiseoppie, don’t be a party pooper. There’s a song I want to sing with you.”

AJ hugged Kiseop, but Kiseop didn’t hugged AJ back.

“I just want to be alone”

“Kiseoppie….”

Dongho got out and grab AJ by his arm and snatched him away from Kiseop.

“Hey AJ! You gotta see this!”

“W…Wait!”

And Kiseop was left alone.

 

After a while Kiseop got really thristy so he went inside to grab something to drink.

AJ grabbed the mic, the music starts playing.  Kiseop recognize the song.  It was “A friend’s love” from “Neverland” album.  They didn’t sang that song that often, he almost forgot what the song was about.  AJ started singing.

 

My eyes have gone blind, time has stopped

I got to know you, who is so eye-blinding

I can't hide it, I can't help myself

I love you, I want you

I know I can't have you- the love of a friend

I can't forget for a single day- I can't stop

 

Breathlessly, I love you, I only love you

My heart that looks toward you is burning

We're  friends, we're not lovers- it hurts and I cry

My heart cannot be hidden- it's getting bigger- it hurts

 

I can't breathe because I can't have you

This is a heartbreaking one side love

I Need you, I Want you, I Miss you, Wanna Feel you. (Hey, Baby)

So please, know that my mind is only for you

 

If you are tired and exhausted and you need someone else

I will be there, I'll treat you well so you can rest

I will stand behind you- I'll look at you alone- the love of a friend

Though I try to erase, I cannot erase

 

Beautiful, I love you, I only love you

My heart that looks toward you is burning

We're  friends, we're not lovers- it hurts and I cry

My heart cannot be hidden- it's getting bigger- it hurts

 

Even if I throw everything else away, I want you

The foolish monologue, the words I couldn't tell you

 

Breathlessly, I love you, I only love you

My heart that looks toward you is burning

We're  friends, we're not lovers- it hurts and I cry

My heart cannot be hidden- it's getting bigger- it hurts

 

If we are born again in the next world, I won't let you go

I love you like crazy, I love you till death

 

With that last line, AJ fixed his gaze on Kiseop.  Kiseop felt his heart skip a beat.  He got outside again to grab some air since he got very touched by that song.

 

The party went well, in general, except for the drama Kiseop was living in his own world.

The group helped cleaning the place before leaving.  Each one of them took their cars and head home. Soohyun gave Dongho a lift home.  AJ borrowed his car to his sister while he was in New York, so he asked Kiseop for a lift.  Kiseop didn’t want to, but he couldn’t say no.

It was very silent inside the car.  AJ knew there was something wrong about Kiseop.

“Kiseop, are you alright?”

“Yes”

“Is there something bothering you?”

“No”

Kiseop could get stubborn sometimes.

“Kiseop, there’s obviously something bothering you.  You haven’t been yourself at the party”

“As the same way you weren’t yourself before leaving to New York”

 “Kiseop, I’m sorry for not been there for you lately.  You know I was studying hard for my tests. I…”

“I know and I don’t blame you” said Kiseop angrily

“Are you mad at me or something?  Cuz if you are, I unders…”

“I’m not mad!” said Kiseop loudly

“That tone tells me that you are”

“I felt like you left me aside…”

“And I’m sorry Kiseop, but it wasn’t my intention.”

“I know… I know… It’s just that, we’re not that close like we used to be, and now that you’re leaving…. I…I’m afraid of losing you.”

 “You won’t lose me Kiseop”

“It won’t be the same.  I wish you to stay, but then I would be selfish.”

“I would stay for you”

“No AJ, you must go! It’s just that….I….I….”

Kiseop starts crying, so he pull over.  Once he did, he hugged AJ.

“I’ll miss you so much Jaeseop.”

AJ loved when Kiseop called him by his name.  He cried and hugged Kiseop back.

“I’ll miss you the most, Kiseoppie.”

They took a minute to calm down.

“Kiseoppie, I’m not leaving until August.  We still have time together.”

AJ hold Kiseop’s hand and smiled at him.  Kiseop felt a bit better now.  He continues driving.

 

They finally arrived at AJ’s home. AJ hold Kiseop’s hand once again. They faced each other.

“Kiseop…I missed you so much.  All this time while I was studying, the days I spent in New York, I missed you a lot and I’ll miss you a lot more when it comes my time to leave for 6 months. I’m sorry for making you go through this.”

Kiseop didn’t know what to say. He just smiled at AJ and squeezed his hand harder.  AJ knew everything was alright now. He  placed his hand on Kiseop’s cheek, the other hand still on Kiseop’s hand, this time, their fingers were now entwined.

Kiseop gave AJ the most beautiful smile AJ have ever seen.  The expression on Kiseop’s eyes melted AJ’s heart. AJ smiled back.

“I love you Kiseop”

“I love you too Jaeseop"

They got closer and kiss.

“Wanna go inside?” AJ asked

“Yes” said Kiseop after kissing AJ again.

 

Kiseop and AJ entered AJ’s apartment.  Once they closed the door, they kissed.  Kiseop broke the kiss to say something while they both took off their jackets.

“Jaeseop, there’s something I want you to know”

“What is it?”

“Remember when we first met?”

“Of course, that night we went with the guys to that Chinese restaurant.”

“Do you remember what your fortune cookie said?”

“Yes, “Love may be in front of you.” And sure it was. Now that we’re talking about this, you never showed us your fortune.  I would like to know what it said.”

“It said the same as yours.”

“Oh my…for real?!”

“Yes!”

“It’s like destiny! I liked you since the moment I lay eyes on you.  All this time, I was thinking on a way to let you know about my feelings.”

“And I wasn’t sure what to do about my feelings.  I was scared that you would saw me just like a friend.”

“And I don’t blame you, there’s a lot of bonding in our group, it’s hard to tell”

“hahaha, very true!”

“When did you fell in love with me?”

“I liked you since the beginning. There was something about your smile that I found…fascinating.”

“My smile?”

“Yes, your smile makes you look like a cat, and I like cats.”

“Rrmeow! I’ll be your kitty then.”

“I always wanted a kitty for myself”

 

Their eyes were full of desire,  so they kissed with passion. Their now heated bodies were asking for a more intimate touch. A whole year longing for this moment, too much feelings growing inside.  They couldn't wait any longer. 

 

"Kiseoppie...this kitty is hungry for you"

"Go ahead, you have my permission to feast on me"

 

 

-----------------------------------

Hope you liked it ^^

Next chapter will be rated M (yay!  \^o^/) I'll give my best >_< and hopefully I'll upload it on the next few days.

Until next time ;D