Together

Show me your smile

Two days after AJ’s arrival, the 2seop couple got a call from the manager.

“You wanted to see us, sir?” asked AJ

“Sit down you two, we need to talk about something really serious”

Kiseop and AJ exchanged puzzled looks.

“Do you recognize this letter?”

None of them dared to say anything.

“I’ve seen your handwriting before, AJ.  Was this letter written by you? Answer.”

“Y…Yes….”

“This letter is addressed to you Kiseop.  It’s quite a very personal letter.  Have you read it?”

“Y…Yes….”

“How did this letter got into your hands sir? And Kiseop, did you lost the letter and didn’t told me?!” asked AJ in anger.

“It wasn’t on purpose.  It must have fallen out of my pocket!”

“It doesn’t matter how this letter got into my hands, this is not acceptable!  Answer me…are you two in any kind of romantic relationship? Cuz this letter is quite explicit.”

AJ and Kiseop swallowed hard.  Kiseop was really nervous, he just wanted to get out of there. AJ took a deep breath and knew what to say to not get them both in trouble.

“We used to date….but not anymore, we broke up before I got back.”

“I’m very glad to hear that.  No one here wants trouble within UKISS and no one wants trouble with the CEO. Did I made myself clear?”

“Yes sir!” answered both.

Manager tore the letter into pieces.  AJ had to control his emotions.  He put his heart into that letter and it was now being torn into pieces.  Kiseop just couldn’t see the letter being destroyed.

“Good, you may leave”

 

Kiseop and AJ found somewhere private to discuss.

“We’ll have to be extra careful from now on.”

“I know, and I’m sorry for losing the letter and not telling you.”

“It’s ok, what’s done is done.  What really worries me is…who found the letter? Who else knows about us?”

“I couldn’t have lost the letter in public, otherwise, it would be all around the news.”

“Exactly when did you lost the letter?”

“The same day you left.  I read it, put it in my pocket and when I was home, it was already gone!”

“It can’t be the staff, nor anyone from the agency, otherwise the CEO would know by now.”

Kiseop heart sunk.

“Unless….oh no.”

“One of the guys? But….no, they wouldn’t…”

“Kevin…”

“WHAT?!”

“I got back from the airport with Kevin that day.”

 “We must talk to him, right now!”

 

They went to the practice room.  The rest of the group were practicing for the weekend’s presentation. AJ had this mad look on his eyes towards Kevin.

“I shall talk to him, that brat…”

“No…I will.  You’re about to burst and we don’t need…”

“We’re going together! We’re together in this, don’t leave me aside Kiseop!”

AJ looked furious.  There was only one reason that crossed his mind on why Kevin betrayed them like that.

“Kevin!” AJ called.

Kevin looked towards AJ who was with Kiseop by his side.  He never saw AJ furious before.

“We need a word with you”

Kevin knew what was it about. Kevin walked towards both of them.

“Let’s find somewhere private to talk” said Kiseop

Once the three of them, AJ, Kiseop and Kevin found a safe spot to talk, the discussion began.

“Kevin, tell us the truth…was it you? Did you show manager a letter I wrote to Kiseop?” asked AJ

“Yes, it was me” answered Kevin coolly

“Why?! We’re supposed to be friends!” AJ burst in anger.

“Jaeseop, calm down, there must be an explanation to this.” Said Kiseop

“I did it for the sake of the band” answered Kevin

“You’re lying…” said AJ getting angrier

“If something went wrong between you two it would have affected the group”

“You’re lying!, why don’t you say the truth?!”

“Can you handle the truth?”

AJ and Kevin were now exchanging furious looks.

“Is there something I’m not aware of?” asked Kiseop worried

“You better stay away from Kiseop, he’s now with me!”

“What are you talking about?!” asked Kevin

“Don’t play innocent with me.  You and Kiseop were very close before I got into the group. Admit it. You’re jealous.”

“Well…yeah! I’m jealous! Kiseop was mine before you showed your face!”

“Was yours?  Kiseop…what is he talking about?”

Kiseop couldn’t hand it anymore and fainted.

“KISEOP!” yelled both of them.

Kevin wanted to reach Kiseop but AJ stopped him.

“Don’t you dare put a finger on him.”

AJ lifted Kiseop and placed him on the sofa.

 “Get out.”

“But…”

“GET OUT!”

“FINE!”

“And by the way…your plan didn’t work. The manager let us go with a warning. The letter is destroyed, there’s no evidence.  You lose.”

Kevin left the room with watery eyes.

AJ had lot of things in his mind, but right now it was important to take care of Kiseop.

“Kiseop….Kiseoppie”

Kiseop woke up.

“Jaeseop? What happened?”

“You fainted”

“Right….damn…”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes.”

Kiseop looked at AJ and he knew AJ was still mad, even though he tried to hide it.

“Jaeseop…I’m sorry I never told you.”

“Is it true then?”

“Yes…”

AJ tried to remain calm but it was too much for him.

“You’re mad at me, and you’re in your right to be mad.” said Kiseop sadly

“Tell me…when did the two of you….ended your relationship?”

“The day after you entered Ukiss.”

“So that means I’m the responsible for this?”

“No, don’t blame yourself.  My relationship with Kevin wasn’t something serious.  What I felt for you the first time I saw you, was so much stronger.”

“It seems that for Kevin it was something serious.”

“He seemed to be fine.  He told me that as long as we were friends everything was going to be alright….but then I grew apart from him because I wanted to spend time with you.”

“Why didn’t you told me this before?”

“I don’t know…I just wanted to focus on you…I didn’t wanted to talk about the past”

“As your boyfriend I have the right to know.  Is there something else I should know? I mean, if you lost the letter the day I left, why did Kevin showed the letter until now?”

Kiseop swallowed hard.

“Kevin tried to win me back.”

“What?! How?”

“All this time, while you were gone, all of a sudden Kevin got close to me.  Everything was like before”

“Everything?”

“Well, not everything but most of it.  Although he was aiming for everything but I kept pushing him apart.”

“So he showed the letter in hopes that we were going to get punished.”

“That makes sense”

“I need a word with that brat Kevin.”

“Jaeseop…just forget about this ok? Let’s not jeopardize the peace within Ukiss.” Said Kiseop placing a hand over AJ’s cheek and smiling at him.

“Ok”

AJ was now more calm, although there was still doubts in his mind.

“Well, let’s join the others.” Said Kiseop

Kiseop got up.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine, don't worry.”

Kiseop walked towards the door, he was about to touch the doorknob when AJ hugged him from behind.

“Do you really, really love me Kiseop?”

“Yes”

“I wanna hear you say it”

Kiseop turned around and looked into AJ’s eyes.

“I love you Jaeseop”

“For real?”

Kiseop could sense doubts from AJ, and Kiseop understand his concern.  Still, he asked.

“For real…Jaeseop, is there something bothering you?”

“I’m afraid that someday you’ll leave me”

“Jaeseop, I won’t ever leave you.  My feelings for you are very strong, so strong it survived 6 months without you by my side.  You haven’t given me reasons to not love you.  You’re the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.”

Kiseop hugged AJ

“I love you so much, I want to be with you…only you Jaeseop.” Said Kiseop

“Do you mean it?”

“I do”

They kissed

“I love you so much Kiseop. You make me so happy.”

They got in a strong embrace. 

“I want us to stay like this forever, but we better join the others.  Let’s not keep them waiting.” said Kiseop

“Yeah..”

 

After the practice Kevin went to talk to the 2seop couple.

“Uhm…guys…I just wanted to apologize for everything.  I want to move on and leave all this in the past. I won’t bother you anymore.”

“We appreciate your apologies Kevin.  Friends?” said Kiseop

“Friends”

Kiseop and Kevin shook hands.  AJ was still a bit mad with Kevin.

“Friends?” Kevin asked AJ

AJ had this look on his face showing no trust.

“Come on, for the peace in the group”

“Well, ok, but I’ll be watching you.”

“You won’t have to.”

AJ and Kevin shook hands.

“Well, I’m glad all this went well.” Said Kiseop.

 

After the rehearsal, the guys were taken back to the dorm.  Tired, they were sleeping inside the bus.  Kiseop and AJ were sitting on the back seat. Kiseop was already taking a nap on AJ’s shoulder while AJ was texting something on his phone and then joined Kiseop on the nap.

 

Once they arrived the dorm, the guys prepared some ramen for dinner. Kiseop noticed that on his phone, there was a text message from AJ. He read it

“Kiseoppie, I had my doubts about telling the guys about our relationship, after what happened today, but since Kevin already knows, why not tell the others? I trust them. If you’re ok with this, just let me know when you’re ready.”

“Jaeseop…” Kiseop called

“Yes?”

Kiseop points at his phone.

“Let’s tell them”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”

The 7 guys were at the table eating their ramen.

“Tells us what? Asked Soohyun

“But first, promise us, that this will be kept a secret between us. If someone else knows, there could be trouble”

“You can count on us” said Soohyun while the others nod in agreement.

“Well…we…uhm…”

Kiseop tried to arrange the words in his head, but nothing came out.

“I don’t know where to start…”

“Let’s just cut to the chase and say it.” Said AJ

“Ok….well…Jaeseop and I….we….well…we…”

“We’re dating”

The news didn’t seem to be a surprise for the guys.

“It was obvious” said Dongho

“Very obvious…but, since when?” asked Eli

“Since the day I got accepted at the university.”

“When did you two fell in love?” asked Hoon

“Since the day Jaeseop entered Ukiss.”

“Know that you’ll always have our support, after all, we’re family.” Said Soohyun

“Thanks, that means a lot for me and Kiseop”

“Thanks guys”

“Will you tell your parents?” asked Eli

“Yes, we talked about that.  They have the right to know” said AJ

“It’s serious then?” asked Dongho

“Yes it is” answered Kiseop

Kevin had this sad face, no one noticed except Kiseop.

“You should have told us before.  You’ve been sleeping these days in the living room.  You two deserve a room.” Said Hoon

“Kevin, are you ok if you share room with me and Dongho and give your spot to AJ?” asked Eli

“Yes, no problem” said Kevin faking a smile.

“Thanks Kevin” said Kiseop

“We really appreciate it” said AJ

Kevin smiled, but this time it was a sincere smile.

“You’re welcome.  I really wish you the best.”

 

It was late, the guys went to sleep…except for the 2seop couple.  Having a room for them was all they needed.  They couldn’t have real intimacy on the last two nights since there was always someone getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or to drink water or milk in the kitchen.  They had no privacy while they slept on the living room, but now, they only had to lock the door and allow themselves to have some “fun”.

 

Although there was still this odd feeling.

“You know…I feel a bit bad for Kevin.” Said Kiseop

“So do I, but with time he’ll be alright.”

“I hope so”

They got under the covers and cuddled.

“Kiseop, I was thinking…when we go back to Corea, would you like us to live together?”

“Together? Like in the same house?”

“Well, duh! Haha, yes, would you like to?”

“Yes Jaeseop, that would be wonderful.”

“I’m so happy to have you in my life, I love you Kiseop”

“I love you kitty.”

They kissed tenderly, but the tenderness didn’t last long. AJ was sensing Kiseop’s skin, passing his hand under the pajamas. Kiseop did the same to AJ. 

“So tell me, Kiseoppie, how thin are the walls in here?”

“Very thin”

“Do you still wanna do it?”

“Yes, I desire you so much…”

“Try not to be loud”

“I’ll try, but I won’t promise you anything.”

AJ and Kiseop took off their clothes and got under the covers to “play”.

 

THE END

 

 

Author's note:

yeah, the end o.o it took me time to write this chapter, I didn't had nothing in mind and had to arrange and change lots of things several times, but it's done.  I would have love to make this fanfic longer but i'll be very busy from now on with studies, so i had to find an end for this one. I kinda feel that the fanfic suffered from my lack of time, but it was like an escape from boredom, i really had fun writting this.  If I were to write any other fanfics in the future it would be oneshots.  I hope all of you enjoyed this fanfic :3 and thanks for the support, i really appreciate it :D it was the main thing that kept me going.  in hopes to see you again and thanks :)