Arrival

Show me your smile

Kiseop was at the airport waiting for AJ’s arrival.  By that time, Ukiss was in Japan since they were having a fanmeeting activity for next week plus the promotions of their new Japanese single “Alone”.  AJ’s arrival was kept a secret to the fans and Kiseop went by himself to avoid too much attention.  He was wearing a hoodie, a mouth mask and sunglasses. He got to the airport even before the plane landed, so he had to wait for a while.  Even knowing that he had to wait, he couldn’t help to feel anxious to see AJ after 6 months.  He waited standing there waiting to see AJ coming out.  Kiseop waited for more than an hour.  Hungry and thristy, he waited.  He had a vending machine right next to him, but he didn’t took his gaze off of that door. 

Passengers started coming out, lots of them, but no AJ.  Another bunch of passengers got out, but still no AJ.  A lot of people got out, enough people to fit in a plane, even more.  There were other flights arriving and more people coming out.  Kiseop’s patience was running out.  He checked again to make sure about the flight number, the date, time, everything, the info was right. AJ must be exiting that door at any moment. Did he miss the flight?  No, otherwise AJ would have called.  Kiseop was going nuts.  He just wanted to see his AJ now!

The door opened, there was a guy, slender and tall wearing a cap and sunglasses that covered well his face, but Kiseop identified from afar those lips he missed so much.  Kiseop removed his mouth mask and start shouting.

 

“Seoppie! Seoppie! Here!” shouted Kiseop

 

AJ spotted Kiseop.  He could recognize that unique nose Kiseop has and those yummy lips he was longing to kiss again.  Kiseop removed his sunglasses.  There was AJ’s angel.  He ran towards him.

 

“Seoppie!” shouted AJ

 

They ran to each other, the distance between them was getting shorter, until they finally got into an embrace.

They both hugged very tight and sigh very heavily.  They look at each other.  Kiseop removed AJ’s glasses to see that there were tears  coming out from his eyes along with the biggest smile he has ever seen on AJ’s face.  It was amazing how much the ends of his mouth could curl up, it was a perfect :3  Kiseop cried and hugged him again.

 

“I missed you so much!” said Kiseop

“I missed you too my love. I’m so happy to be here with you.”

“Why did you took so long to come out?”

“I was the last to go out of the plane. Terrible seats.”

“Well, you’re here now, and I’m so happy. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

 

They went to the parking lot.  Kiseop helped AJ with his bags.  Once they got inside the car, they kissed with everything they got.  They were out of control.

 

“Gosh, I want to make love with you like right now!” said AJ

“Then let’s get out of here quick.”

 

Kiseop drive as fast as he could and got them both home in 10 minutes.

Since they were in Japan, Ukiss had to share an apartment.  The others were waiting for AJ’s arrival, so they planned a surprise welcome party.

 

Kiseop enters the apartment with AJ.  There were ballons everywhere.  A big sign that said “welcome back AJ!”

“Wow guys! Thanks!”

All of them went to greet AJ and all of them talked at the same time.

“AJ we missed you so much! How was the flight? Good to see you again! Welcome! We’re complete again T_T”

“Wow wow, one at a time.  Hehe, I missed you guys a lot, I’m so glad to be back.”

“You must be hungry.  We prepared some rice, veggies and beef to make bibimbap…” said Eli

“Omg! Rice and veggies! I missed you so much!”

AJ got a bowl and serve himself.

“Omg! Is that kimchi?! :3!

“Yes” answered Hoon

“Kimchi! I missed you so much!”

 

The guys sat around the table to feast on the fabulous Korean food they made for AJ.

“Wow, this must be the best meal ever! Who prepared the food?”

“Kevin and I made the kimchi” said Eli

“I made the rice” said Dongho

“I got in charge of the beef and veggies” said Kiseop

“You sliced the veggies?”

“Yes”

“Wow, they’re really thin!”

“Hoon and I made some dessert” said Soohyun

“Dessert? :3  I love you guys!”

“Angel food cake, layered with strawberries and vanilla cream. It’s the first time we make a cake, so we hope it’s good.” Said Hoon

They all tasted it.

“Wow!.... Wow!” said AJ

“Do you like it?”

“Wow!” said AJ again.

“ It’s so good hyung!” said Kiseop

They all agree.

“I’m so relieved!” said Soohyun

 

They toasted with some Soju.  AJ missed Soju so much.  The alcohol got him in naughty mode.

AJ put some whipped cream all over Kiseop’s mouth.

“Jaeseop! Why did you…”

AJ cleaned the cream from Kiseop’s mouth with a kiss. Kiseop didn’t closed his eyes due to the surprise and he got embarrassed since the others were there watching.

AJ whispered something on Kiseop’s ear.

“I want to cover you in cake and eat you.”

“Jaeseop!” yelled Kiseop with his face red as a tomato. 

The others watched astonished.  Kevin looked really uncomfortable witnessing this.

“Go get a room already!” said Dongho

“But first a shower, I’m filthy.” Said AJ looking at Kiseop

“Well…go….”

“I need your assistance”

If Kiseop was already red, he got redder now.

“Jaeseop!”

 

AJ grabbed Kiseop’s hand and took him directly to the shower. The others didn't know what to think about what they just saw.

 

“Oh yes, the two things I need the most right now….A nice hot bath…and you…” said AJ

AJ kissed Kiseop very passionately.  He could feel Kiseop restraining himself.

“Is there something wrong?”

“No…it’s just that…you know…the guys are out there.”

“Oh Kiseoppie, don’t worry, no one can see us here.”

“But they can listen.  The walls here are ridiculously thin.”

“Let’s just take a shower and then I’ll take care of you in the bedroom.”

“We’re not going to fit in the shower.  This is Japan, where the showers are ridiculously small!”

“I’m sure we can both fit” said AJ looking at the shower.

AJ took Kiseop’s clothes off.

“Get in” he said to Kiseop

Kiseop got in and started testing the water’s temperature while AJ took his clothes off and joined Kiseop.  They were crammed inside the shower.

“Hahahaha” laughed AJ.

“Is that the Soju laughing?”

“No, it’s just that this reminds me of the plane’s restroom.  It’s so ridiculously small!”

“I told you”

“Still, let’s shower together, scrub my back.”

Kiseop did so.

“Even if you wanted to, it would be impossible to have inside this bathroom, is so small!” said Kiseop

AJ turned around to kiss Kiseop.

“Wait for me in the bedroom, otherwise we’ll have a very uncomfortable y time.”

“The thing is….I’m sharing room with Kevin.  We can sleep in the same bed, but we can’t have . They got you prepared a futon in the living room just in case.”

“Unless….if you join me in the living room when everyone has fallen asleep.”

“Are you sure?”

“Or do you prefer doing it under the covers with Kevin inside the room?”

“Ok, living room it is”

“I’ll wait you there.”

 

It was already late, so everyone got into bed.  Kiseop went to the living room and there was AJ already snugged in his futon.  Kiseop joined AJ under the covers.

“Finally….I missed you so much” said AJ placing his arms around Kiseop

“I missed you too.” Said Kiseop smiling.

He took Kiseop’s hand to see that he had the ring AJ gave him the last time they’ve been together.

“You’re wearing the ring I gave you” said AJ smiling

“It’s been always with me, looking at it comforts me on difficult times.”

AJ smiled and kiss Kiseop just the way he kissed him that last time before he had to leave to New York, but this time it was more intense and they had all night to enjoy themselves together.

“I love you Jaeseop.  You’re my all.”

“And I love you Kiseop.  I’m so happy we’re together again”

 

Kevin was eavesdropping and got really jealous.

“The time has come to do something about it.”

 

 

Well, I just posted 3 chapters today. It'll be a while next time I post something.  Right now I have a lil writer's block, but the story is coming to an end really soon, I'll just have to put my mind in order. 

I hope you liked this fanfic so far.  be patient until next time ^^