Six

I'm a Rockstar

Donghae was so focused on his phone screen once again he was completely oblivious to his surroundings around him.  It wasn’t until Sungmin sat down beside him did Donghae notice his friend’s presence. 

He quickly shut his phone off and put it in his pocket for feat that Sungmin would see it and question him about it. “Hey Min, where you’ve been?”

Sungmin shook his head and reached over into Donghae’s pocket and grabbed his phone. “You know, here and there, and honestly Hae, did you think I was born yesterday? Come on out with it, what are you hiding.”

“N-nothing, honestly everything’s fine.” Donghae internally cursed himself for stuttering.  He didn’t know why he was even attempting to hide it, if one person could read Donghae like an open book it was Sungmin.

Ignoring his friend’s protests, Sungmin Donghae’s phone and typed in the password, which he happened to somehow know, and saw the text message.

“It’s finally your turn to get these huh?” Sungmin asked, seemingly not surprised or bothered by the threatening message.

“W-what are you talking about?” Donghae asked, surprised by his friend’s lack of reaction. 

Instead of answering, Sungmin took out his own phone and showed Donghae the countless amounts of text messages that were very similar to the one Donghae has just gotten, but instead they were about threatening to hunt down Sungmin if he didn’t stay away from Kyuhyun. 

“How did you get through this and how come I didn’t know about this sooner?”

Sungmin smiled bitterly, “Well Hae, it’s a complicated process, but I guess when it comes down to it, I kept telling myself that if I let these text messages get to me, it would make my life just miserable. Plus if I let it upset me so much, they- whoever they are- would have won; so as soon as I got the first one, I showed it to Kyuhyun right away.”

“And what did he do about it?” Donghae inquired.

“Nothing really, he just told me to ignore it and that it was a part of the idol life.” Sungmin shrugged as if it were nothing.  Donghae still had a puzzled look on his face while listening to his friend talk.

“But, how did you guys brush it off so easily?” Donghae asked yet again.

Once again Sungmin shrugged, “Hae, the secret is to have faith that it’ll work out no matter what.  Of course I had my doubts, but Kyuhyun kept telling me that it would be ok, he even took it as far as taking our relationship public, and it seems to have worked, I mean everyone’s going ‘Kyumin’ crazy now. All I’m saying is you should give it time and trust, it’ll work out eventually, I promise.”

Donghae had to stifle a laugh at the couple name that the fans had given, but his laugh immediately died down when he looked up to the screen that was broadcasting the band’s performance.  He saw Eunhyuk singing and dancing but just as he was running to the other end of the stage, he got his foot tangled in one of the many wires that lay on the ground.  He staggered a bit, but he didn’t fall, and being the professional he was, Eunhyuk continued on with the performance as if nothing had happened.    But Donghae didn’t fail to miss the pained expression on his boyfriend’s face with every move he made. 

Luckily the performance ended soon after and as the band walked into the dressing room, Donghae immediately got up to check on Eunhyuk’s condition.

“Donghae.” Sungmin called as Donghae was walking over to the limping Eunhyuk, making Donghae turn back. “Just remember, faith and trust.” He reminded before getting up and running to Kyuhyun’s waiting arms.

Eunhyuk grimaced in pain when he saw Donghae walking over to him and sat down beside him   He hated being the one with the disadvantage in the relationship.  He hated having to be a burden on Donghae, it made him feel powerless, useless.  He was supposed to be the providing one between the two of them, and now he probably had a broken foot, rendering him merely deadweight.

“Hae, before you say anything, I’m fine don’t you worry.  It’s just a minor sprain.” Eunhyuk tried to reassure Donghae.  But Donghae wouldn’t hear it, he just shook his head and hushed the other, before rolling up the singer’s pant leg to see how bad the injury was.

Eunhyuk’s foot was already swollen to twice the size that it normally was and when Donghae tried poking at it, Eunhyuk cried out in pain.

“See you’re obviously not fine Hyukkie, wait here I’m going to get you some ice.” Donghae said while walking out of the room to look for an ice pack.

“You’re pretty lucky Hyuk.” Kyuhyun reminded him as he sat down on the opposite couch, Sungmin perched on his lap.

Although Eunhyuk was still in an enormous amount of pain, he still had to smile at his band mate’s statement.

“Yeah, Hae’s an angel, a y one at that.” Eunhyuk smirked, making Kyuhyun practically puke at what the other had said.

“Talking about me?” Donghae suddenly appeared in the doorway again with a smile on his face, ice bag in hand.

“Always am angel.” The older replied smoothly but winced as soon as Donghae placed the ice on his leg.  Seeing his beloved in pain, Donghae decided to make him feel a bit better and gave Eunhyuk a kiss on the cheek, making the other beam.

Eunhyuk put both of his hands on either side of Donghae’s face and took a minute to take in all of the younger’s perfect features. 

“You’re so perfect.  Really, what did I do to deserve you?” He whispered before leaning in and kissing Donghae with as much passion as he could muster.  Donghae wrapped his arms around the other’s neck and kissed back with an equal amount of passion.  They were so enwrapped with each other that they didn’t even notice that the rest of the people in the room had their eyes glued to the couple. 

“, they’re even more passionate than me and Sungmin.” Kyuhyun muttered, making Sungmin hit him on the chest while blushing.

“Yah! Get a room you two!” Heechul yelled while throwing a towel at the couple, making them break apart.  Donghae cheeks reddened in embarrassment while Eunhyuk was wearing a pissed off expression.

“Really? You have the nerve to ask us to get a room while you sit there practically ing Siwon?” Eunhyuk said from his seat.  It was a damn good thing that his foot was broken, otherwise he would have gone over and beat Heechul to a pulp.

“Whoa, take it easy there Hyuk, you know I was only kidding. We wouldn’t want you throwing your ice pack at me or something.” Heechul raised his hands as if surrendering.

“Hyukkie, its ok, calm down.” Donghae said from behind the other.  He then proceeded to start rubbing Eunhyuk’s shoulders in an attempt to calm the other.  Donghae found that Eunhyuk was stressing out too much lately, with all the band work that had to be done.  It led to little sleep and that led to an easily aggravated Eunhyuk.  That was part of the reason why Donghae was very reluctant to tell his boyfriend about the increasing number of threatening text messages he had been getting. 

“Ohh, Hae right there.” Eunhyuk moaned out when Donghae massaged a particular tense muscle.  He continued rubbing that spot only to get more suggestive moans out of the older. 

That was when Donghae had to stop; he couldn’t take Eunhyuk’s y moans anymore.  Dirty images were beginning to form in Donghae’s innocent mind and he started to feel funny down there.  The sight of a struggling Donghae made Sungmin laugh from across the room, making Donghae shoot his friend a threatening glare.

“Why’d you stop Hae?  It felt really good.” Eunhyuk protested when he no longer felt Donghae’s soft hands on his shoulders.  When he didn’t get a response, he turned to look behind him only to see Donghae biting his lips, attempting very hard to keep his composure. 

Eunhyuk’s eyes then wandered down to the bulge that was quickly forming in Donghae’s pants then he understood why the younger had stopped. 

“Do I turn you on Hae?” Eunhyuk asked innocently, making Donghae hit the older on the back of his head for teasing him in his time of desperation. 

Eunhyuk just laughed at the other’s cuteness and pulled him down into another kiss, this time less passionate, afraid of the wrath of Heechul. 

“I love you.” Eunhyuk whispered after they broke apart.

“I love you too Hyukkie.” Donghae smiled, enjoying this moment while they still could.  He knew that everything would change once Eunhyuk found out about the text messages.


Chapter 6 for you lovelies! ~

Finally got to writing after like 10000 years T__T. I've been so busy plus I got sick again OTL. But I finlly manged to write  kind of fluffy/meaningless chapter for you guys. The drama's gonna start up again in the next chapter, I guess this was just to bridge the gap a little? LOL I don't even know what I'm saying anymore :p

Thanks so much for all the subscribers, you guys are totally so awesome! :D <3

 

Anyways enjoy!

Comments/subcribers are strongly apperciated! <3