Four

I'm a Rockstar

“D-Donghae, that’s my name.” Donghae stuttered slightly, although he didn’t know exactly why.  He figured it was probably because he was standing in a room alone with an extremely hot idol.

“It’s nice to meet you Donghae, I’m-“ Eunhyuk began but was cut off.

“Yeah, you’re Eunhyuk, I know. Big fan.” Donghae cut in, again probably due to the nerves.

“Really? A fan boy? That’s rare.  We usually never have guy fans, especially such cute ones.” Eunhyuk said with a small smile playing on his lips.

Donghae felt his cheeks heat up slightly when Eunhyuk called him cute.  He wasn’t sure what to say afterwards so he continued to stand there awkwardly while watching Eunhyuk take another sip of wine, shifting his weight from one foot to another.  The awkwardness in the air was so thick that it would take a chainsaw to cut through it.

“So,” They both started after a few more silent minutes. 

They both looked at each other and laughed at the awkwardness.

“You go first; you are the idol after all.” Donghae said, while rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness. 

Eunhyuk felt his ego puff up in just the slightest when Donghae acknowledged his idol status.  He couldn’t help but break out a small cocky smile before continuing to speak.

“I was just going to ask if you found the concert okay.” He continued, looking up into Donghae’s eyes.  When the two of them made eye contact, Eunhyuk unmistakably felt an instant connection to the boy.

“Oh, yeah it was really good.  You guys really nailed that 3rd song.” Donghae complimented with a small smile, making Eunhyuk smile back in return.

Feeling a little more comfortable with Donghae, Eunhyuk patted the seat on the sofa next to him inviting Donghae to come sit beside him.  Donghae hesitated for a minute before finally deciding to make the best of the situation.  Hey can you blame him? How often do you get to sit beside your favourite, not to mention hot, idol?  Still feeling a hint of nervousness, Donghae decided to set himself on the arm of the sofa, creating a safe distance between him and Eunhyuk.  The boys ended up talking for what seemed to be like hours.  They found out that they had a lot in common; they both loved dancing, singing, watching scary movies among many other things. 

“Let me tell you a funny story about that, I-“Eunhyuk started some time later, but much to his dismay he was interrupted when the dressing room door burst open. 

Kyuhyun strode in with Sungmin closely behind him, both with wide smiles on their faces. 

“Really Kyu, there’s something called knocking you know.” Eunhyuk shot his band mate a dirty look, mad that his and Donghae’s conversation was cut short.

“Please hyung, you know I never knock.” Kyuhyun scoffed walking into the dressing room.

That was when Donghae noticed Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s hands that were intertwined.  Donghae had to take another look at the shocking sight.  Since when had his best friend gotten himself a boyfriend?

“Min, what happened exactly?” He asked with his mouth wide open in shock, Eunhyuk practically mirroring the same expression.

“Well I guess you could say that Kyuhyun is very persuasive.” Sungmin said while looking up dreamily at Kyuhyun who smiled back down at him.

“Kyu, what the hell?” Eunhyuk asked in utter disbelief.  How could Kyuhyun have gotten someone before he had?  Was he honestly that slow about these things?

“Like Sungmin said, I can be a very persuasive guy when I want to be.” Kyuhyun cheekily replied.

"Well that was fast." Donghae muttered.

“Now where does that put me? I mean you have Sungmin now and Siwon has Heechul; how am I still single? And I’m the lead singer!” Eunhyuk complained, stomping his foot on the ground in a childish manner, making Donghae snicker beside him.

“You should go out with Donghae, he really likes you. I think you two would look super cute together.” Sungmin burst out with a proud smile.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae beside him who currently had his head in his hands and was wishing that the ground would swallow him whole instead of having to face this embarrassment.  Getting over his initial humiliation, he shot Sungmin an ‘I’m going to cut your head off and shove it up your ’ look.  All Sungmin did was smile at him and leaned his head on Kyuhyun’s arm.

“Well on that note I think it’s time for us to go.  It was great meeting you Eunhyuk and likewise to you Kyuhyun.” Donghae said in a hurry while standing up and walked to the door, dragging Sungmin along with him, practically having to rip him away from Kyuhyun. 

They were halfway out the door when Donghae heard Eunhyuk call out his name, making him spin around to see what the other wanted.

Eunhyuk walked up to him and handed him a piece of paper with a slew of numbers scribbled messily on it.  “I would love to meet up with you sometime, maybe we could get coffee or something.” Eunhyuk said with a weak smile. 

Donghae looked down at the paper for a minute before smiling.  “Yeah, I would really like that.”  He then looked to Sungmin with a questioning look on his face.

“Aren’t you going to ask Kyuhyun for his number too?” He asked to which Sungmin just smiled mischievously.  “Oh don’t worry Hae, I think we’re way past that.” He said while looking at Kyuhyun who just winked at him. 

Exchanging their last goodbyes, Donghae and Sungmin left the dressing room, leaving behind a very happy Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

“Well I think my day got even better.” Kyuhyun said with a grin as he walked over to the table to pack up his things.

Eunhyuk was about to agree when a certain diva and a very dazed looking Siwon walked in.

“Before you say anything, you’re welcome.” Heechul smirked while making his way over to the mirror to fix his disheveled hair, Siwon doing the same.

 


Here's chapter 4 for you lovelies! ~ ^^
First off, thanks so much to all of those who subcribed <3 Love you guys so much!

Second, I wasn't really sure where I was going with Kyumin's relationship, so you guys can interpret it in any way you want to ;)

Hope you guys like this chapter and I'll hoepfully update soon!

Comments/subcribes is greatly apperciated!

<3