Two

I'm a Rockstar

“Jess can you come over; I want to talk to you about something.” Donghae said into his cell phone, early the next morning.

“Yeah of course, I’ll be there in 10.” Jessica replied before hanging up. 

Donghae was finally going to do it; he was going to break up with Jessica.  He had gone home last night and given it a lot of thought and he decided it would be for the best if they ended their relationship.  The only thing he was worried about was Jessica’s reaction.  He was afraid of breaking her heart and just because he was going to break up with her, didn’t mean that he didn’t still care about her.  This was another conclusion he had come to last night while thinking.  He loved Jessica still, but more in a sisterly manner. 

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the doorbell rang, signaling Jessica had arrived.  He stood up from his spot on the couch and went to open the door.

“Hey” he greeted before closing in and giving Jessica a friendly hug.  “I’m glad you came.” He said after they broke apart.  He stepped aside to let Jessica in and she then proceeded to seat herself on the living room couch. 

“So what’s up?” She asked as Donghae sat down beside her, momentarily fidgeting with his fingers out of nervousness before looking up to meet Jessica’s eyes in a serious manner.

“Well I’ve been doing some thinking- and I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but- I want to break up with you.” He said quickly before closing his eyes and preparing himself for the punches and yelling he thought would come next; but none of it did, making Donghae open his eyes and look at Jessica who had a smile on her face.

“So you finally decided to do it huh?  I was wondering when you would grow the balls to end this.” She said with a smirk. 

Donghae didn’t understand, wasn’t this the part where Jessica was supposed to be breaking out in tears and begging for another chance?

“S-so you’re not mad?” He questioned in surprise.

“Naw” Jessica waved her hand dismissively before continuing. “I knew there was nothing between us anymore and I’ve thought about it and I still do love you Donghae, but more in a brotherly type of way.” She reassured with a pleasant smile.

“I’m so relieved you feel that way too.  I guess the reason I let it drag out for so long was because I was afraid of hurting you.  And trust me when I say this, I truly do love you and care about you but just not in the way we had first thought.” Donghae concluded with a relieved sigh. 

“Yeah, well you always were pretty gutless.” Jessica teased making Donghae chuckle and lightly punch Jessica on the shoulder.

“So, we’re good?” Donghae confirmed, receiving a nod from Jessica in return.  He then leaned forward and gave her a hug.

They talked for a while longer, laughing and enjoying each other’s company, returning back to the good friends they were before they decided to start dating each other. 

“Well I’m so glad we had this talk and I would love to stay longer, but I have to get going now. Don’t want to be late for work.” Jessica announced looking at her watch.

“Yeah, not if you don’t want to get chased around with a rolling pin again.” Donghae joked, referring to the time Jessica had been late for work at the local bakery and her boss was so upset that he started chasing Jessica around the shop, threatening to knock some sense into her with the wooden rolling pin. 

“That was one time, Geez are you ever going to let that go?”

“Nope”

“Whatever” Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up from the couch, smoothing out her summer dress before picking her purse up off the floor and rummaging through it.  After a few seconds of searching, she pulled out two tickets and gave them to Donghae, who looked utterly confused when he saw the tickets were for TRIX’s encore performance that evening. 

“Here take them!” Jessica encouraged, shoving the tickets into Donghae’s hands.  “I decided that one night of excitement was enough to last me for a while, so instead of letting your money go to waste, I decided to give them to you!” She said perkily with a wide grin.

“But, I don’t want these.” Donghae protested.

“Oh please” Jessica scoffed, “I saw how you looked at the lead singer last night.”

Donghae’s eyes widened at Jessica’s statement, and when he tried to protest, no words came out.

“Don’t even try to deny it Donghae.” Jessica teased as she pat Donghae on the shoulder.  “And by the way, the guy you practically with your eyes, his name is Eunhyuk.  Google him and drool over his pictures all you want.  Bye now.” Jessica sent Donghae another teasing smile before making her way to the door, closing it on the way out, leaving a very shocked Donghae staring after her. 

After coming back to reality, he shook his head at Jessica’s madness before deciding to go to his room.  Once there, he settled himself in front of his laptop and turned it on.  And out of pure curiosity, he typed ‘Eunhyuk’ into Google and clicked on images. 

Maybe he would go to the concert after all.

--

Meanwhile in the TRIX dressing room, Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch in deep thought. 

“Would you guys stop eating each other for just one second?  It’s very distracting.” He said as he turned to his band mates Siwon and Heechul who was currently sitting on Siwon’s lap, making out.

The pair parted for a brief second and looked at Eunhyuk, and Heechul just flashed him a face that said ‘you’re just jealous because I got to him before you could’ and stuck out his tongue before turning his attention back to his boyfriend, immediately connecting their lips in another heated kiss. 

All Eunhyuk could do was roll his eyes and try his best to return back to his thoughts.  His mind had been occupied with the image of the cute boy in the front row of the concert last night.  This surprised Eunhyuk since he hardly ever looked out into the audience while performing.  But this time, something inside of him told him to take a look out into the large crowd, and that was when he saw him.  Whatever he tried to do, Eunhyuk just couldn’t seem to get the boy out of his mind.  Perhaps it was just the shock of seeing a guy at their concert since they had mostly female fans, or maybe it was because of the absolutely adorable, amazed expression the guy had on his face throughout the whole concert.  Whatever it was, it had made Eunhyuk suddenly freeze up and had left his mind blank, momentarily forgetting the lyrics to the song he was singing.  It wasn’t until Siwon had nudged him that he snapped out of his frozen state and continue on with the song.  It was the first time something like this happened to Eunhyuk; after all he was a professional who had been trained intensely for 6 years before debuting. 

Eunhyuk tried shaking the thoughts out of his head because there was no use in thinking about something so outrageous; besides, it wasn’t like he was ever going to see the cute guy again.  After pondering on the thought a little longer, he looked at his watch and he remembered the band had dress rehearsal for their encore concert tonight.  Not wanting to be late, he stood up and walked over to where the pianist Kyuhyun was furiously tapping away at his PSP.       

“Yah Kyu, put down the game it’s time for rehearsal.” Eunhyuk said while snatching the game console out of the maknae’s hands. 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun whined as he looked up at Eunhyuk, hoping to get his game back.  But all Eunhyuk did was shake his head and shoved the game into his backpack where Kyuhyun couldn’t get it.  That was when Kyuhyun saw it.

“Seriously you two” he stomped over to Siwon and Heechul who were still going at it.  Kyuhyun practically had to pull the two off of each other since there was no other way they would stop. 

“Did we do something wrong dear dongsaeng?” Heechul inquired innocently as he started running his slim fingers up and down Siwon’s thigh making the latter shiver slightly.

“Don’t give me that bull.” Kyuhyun growled out. “You know how much I and everyone else here hate it when you two make out in public.  Save that for the bedroom.  Now come on, we have rehearsal.”

All Heechul did was flash the maknae an evil smirk and sauntered out of the dressing room, shortly followed by Siwon and Eunhyuk. 

--

“Oh. My. Gosh.  No way! You’ve got to be kidding me!” Donghae had to pull the phone slightly away from his ear at his best friend’s screaming.

“So I’m guessing you want to go?’ He asked his friend, Sungmin. 

Donghae had decided to call up his best friend to see if he wanted to go to the concert tonight with him since he had remembered Sungmin once telling him how TRIX was his favorite band and after all he had two tickets so why put one of them to waste?  And apparently Sungmin was more than delighted to accompany him. 

“Of course I’m going; I wouldn’t miss this for the world.  I actually get to see my Kyuhyunnie live and up close!” Sungmin squealed out loudly making Donghae put the phone at a safe distance from his ear.

“My hearing Min.  And I don’t know what you see in the pianist, the lead singer is so much better looking.”

“I’m sorry, I’m just really excited.  And don’t you dare call MY Kyuhyun ugly, he’s perfect.” Sungmin said with a dreamy sigh.

Having enough of this conversation- Donghae still stood by what he said earlier about Eunhyuk being the best looking in the band; yes he had done his research- he decided to hang up after telling Sungmin that he would pick him up at 7:00.

--

The arena was just as packed as it was the first night TRIX had played.  Once again, Donghae settled himself in the same seat as he sat last night, but instead of having a crazed girlfriend sitting beside him; Sungmin plopped down in the seat and started shrieking and shaking when the lights dimmed.  Donghae didn’t know which was worse. 

This time, Donghae made sure to pay full attention to the concert, wanting to stare at Eunhyuk for as long as he could.  Donghae had spent most of the day staring at Eunhyuk pictures, and with each picture, Donghae’s little crush grew stronger and stronger and as the lights dimmed and the music kicked in, Donghae felt himself getting as excited as Sungmin was getting.


So here's chapter two guys!

Hope you like it. Remember to comment/subscribe <3

Love you guys! ~