Nine

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s a special chapter for the Ravi x Hayoung moment.. hehe.

 

 

Ravi brought Hayoung to Lotte World. They rode the roller coaster, carousal and other rides as well.  They bought couple headbands. A bunny one cause Hayoung likes them so Ravi doesn’t have any other choice to go with her. He finds it cute as well anyway.

Ravi wanted to go inside the haunted house but he knows Hayoung doesn’t like them. So he persuade hard for her to actually agree with him. He bribed her that if she goes inside, once they’re finished, he’ll ride the pirate ship with her. So she agreed.

During the haunted house, Hayoung held on to Ravi so tightly and closed her eyes. Ravi was satisfied because Hayoung was holding him tightly(lol). Then there’s a ‘ghost’ that suddenly grabbed Hayoung arms making her scream so loud. Ravi was so in shocked because of that scream, he turned around and saw the ‘ghost’ which made him more in shocked that he just punched the ‘ghost’ right in the face because of the reflex. The punch was too strong that the ‘ghost’ got knocked out because of it.

Ravi got nervous cause he knocked the ‘ghost’ down so he pulled Hayoung out of the haunted house as fast as he could. He brought her to the cafeteria. Not long after that they saw medics running towards the haunted house. They giggled.

 

Ravi’s POV:

When I looked at the time it’s already 7 so we deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter