Ten

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haryoung’s POV:

I heard the front door opened and closed. I ran to the door assuming it was Hayoung and I was right. She was in shocked. Her cheeks were flushed red. Something happened. I tried asking her what’s up with her 3 times for her to finally answer. She was super blank.

“Ravi.....took my first kiss....” she said and looked at me blankly. I was shocked that my little (well not that little) sister just had her first kiss. I thought she had hers a while ago.

“WHAT! TELL. ME. ALL. ABOUT. IT!” I practically yelled. I dragged her to her room and was semi forcing her to tell. This is too exciting.

“So what exactly happened?” I asked excitedly. Hayoung answered something so ridiculous that makes me want to face palm myself.

“I...don’t....know...” Hayoung answered. She was still in shocked I guess. She was looking at the ground and kept on repeat ‘I don’t know’. She went to her bed and grabbed a pillow and screamed into the pillow, “I DON’T KNOW. AAAAAAAA!” I was taken aback from her yelling. I chuckled a bit. It was too funny.

She continues on screaming into the pillow “THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS DAMN IT RAVI!!!! KIM WONSHIIIIIIIK!!!!!!”

I just laughed and walked out of her room and went to my room.

I started thinking about what Oppa said to me earlier.

“Every night I lie awake in my bed regretting everything that I said and done.”

Is he really saying the truth?

“I miss my best friend whom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter