Eight

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi’s POV:

The next morning, I woke up to a text by Hayoung saying that she wanted to go to the hospital to bring Haryoung back home because her health result was thankfully good.

I looked at the time, the text was sent half an hour ago. I texted Hongbin to go to the hospital as soon as possible.

I got ready in a flash. I’ve got to help Hongbin because I understand. Just imagining me in his position was hell.

I rushed to the hospital just in time to see them checking out. I tried to stall them for some time hoping it’s just enough for Hongbin to rush over.

Hayoung was already suspecting something. “Oppa, we can talk on the way back, or at home. Eonnie needs her rests!”

“No Hayoung-ah, I mean..” I looked around and saw a nice art painting, “just look at that painting.” I pointed at the painting. “We can’t see it anywhere else but here. Isn’t it magnificent?”

“Very funny, Baby. But seriously, we need to get Eonnie back home.”

Hayoung walked Haryoung to the main entrance, at this point nothing else I can do to make them stay. I’m just praying Hongbin to come in time.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Hongbin pops out breathless. I was so relieved.

Hayoung and Haryoung both were in shocked, but Hayoung managed to ask him,

“What are you doing here?!”

I interrupted her by taking her hand in mine and pulled her closer to me. I looked into her eyes as I know that’s one of the things she’s a er for. “Baby, aren’t we going on a date?” She looked back into my eyes. I am seriously lost in her eyes. She stuttered, “We are?”

I chuckled and nodded. “We are.”

“But we’re accompanying Eonnie.”

“Hongbin can do that. Right Hongbin?” My eyes still locked on her eyes. My hands move from her hands to her waist to pull her closer.

Hongbin cleared his throat making Hayoung and I snapped out of it. “Yeah sure, I guess.”

I saw the way he looked at Haryoung, I’m sure I’m doing the right thing for both of them.

Hayoung asked Haryoung if she’s going to be okay. Haryoung nodded slightly and said, “If anything happens to me, you know who to search for and blame.”

I dragged Hayoung out of the hospital, the last thing she said was “See you tonight. Take care Eonnie.”, as we bid goodbye to Hongbin and Haryoung. I hope this is the right thing to do for them.

Anyways, I haven’t gone out on a real proper date with Hayoung ever since that night. Yeah we ate dinner and such, but not on a proper date, since both of us are extra busy. So I take this opportunity to have my chance.

~~~~~

Hongbin’s POV:

I walked with trembling hands and legs. I don’t even think I could speak properly to Haryoung, but I’m willing to try.

“So Haryoung, listen to me. You don’t have to say anything or what so ever I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter