Four

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haryoung’s POV:

The next morning I woke up feeling so exhausted. My head was spinning and throbbing. My tummy was grumbling because I didn’t eat anything the whole day before.

Then it all came to me like a flashback, what happened last night I mean.

Everything. Every. Single. Thing. Oppa. Seowoo. My dress. Hayoung. Ravi. The argument. Just. Everything.

It made my head drop slightly. Everything was still too much to take in.

It was overwhelming. Thank God Hayoung and Ravi were there last night to help me with my dress, or else I’d be so dead, it being not complete.

I washed up and sat in front of my make up mirror. My eyes were swollen and got dark circles. I looked like a panda. Scratch panda! Something even worse than that! I put some make up on to cover my swollen eyes, but it doesn’t cover much. Then I got ready for uni.

I decided to go down to have breakfast. I saw Hayoung and Ravi at the dining table eating breakfast. Oh how I wish last night was all a really bad nightmare. I stared at them for a while I guess cause I finally heard Hayoung calling me to join them and so I did.

Hayoung was very nice to me that morning. She even prepared my plates and food. I like this feeling of her doing everything for me, because usually, she doesn’t. I’m thankful to have her as my sister. But somewhere in the back of my head, I can’t help but having thoughts like she’s doing these to me just because she pities me. Because I’m such a pessimist. But I know she’s doing all that because she loves me. Because I’m her only sister.

Everything I’m thinking about is so pessimistic! It’s not good. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter