One

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haryoung’s POV:

Tomorrow’s the start of a new semester. So far my life’s great. The love of my life became my boyfriend, my grades are improving and somehow, I became more confident. Who knows being confident can open a lot of new doors of opportunity in life? I feel blessed.

I got excited even by thinking of it. I can’t wait to see everyone at campus and get started on the projects the instructor will give. I smile myself to sleep.

~~~~~

I walked to uni with Hayoung and Ravi sunbae. Hongbin oppa couldn’t make it because he said he got a surprise for me when I reached campus. So I was really looking forward to know my surprise.

As soon as I reached the campus, the 1st thing I saw was Oppa, he seemed so happy. I could never get tired of his smiling face. I ran up to him excitedly, curious about his surprise, leaving Ravi and Hayoung behind. I saw a girl hiding behind him.

“Ta dah~ Haryoungie~ meet my friend, Seowoo. She’s like a family friend; I basically grew up with her.” It honestly made me confuse, what kind of surprise is this? Is she so important for him to surprise her to me? Why can’t I be the surprise? Maybe I’m just over thinking things.

“Hi Haryoung eonnie, I’m Seowoo. Please take care of me well.”

“Eonnie?” I thought she’s the same age as Oppa, no?

“Oh yes. She’s a year younger than you.” then he turn to face Seowoo, “Seowoo-ya, this is the girl I’ve been telling you about ...” He turned looked at me with his loving eyes and grabbed my hand tightly then turned back to face Seowoo, “My girlfriend.”

Even though it has been months, Oppa introducing me as his girlfriend still makes me fangirl a little inside. So it definitely made me blush. Seowoo shrieked and hugged me. I made me surprised.

“Oppa told me a lot of things about you.”

Then Seowoo called out Ravi’s name. It made me turn to look at Ravi. “Ravi oppa! Long time no see!” She ran up to him and tried to hug him I supposed? But knowing how Hayoung is, she didn’t let the younger girl even touch Ravi. Haha.

“Whoa, back off. Who are you?” I heard Hayoung said with a confused expression, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter