Fifteen

Can We Last?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haryoung’s POV:

After dinner I didn’t feel like going back to my room so soon so I went to the pool instead. I sat by the edge of the pool with my legs in the water. I told Hayoung that I wanted some fresh air and she didn’t ask why. I felt super confused on what happened earlier, I mean, sure I liked it but it was so sudden. Jinyoung was so sweet singing that nice song. He told me he composed the song himself which made me think he is an amazing multi-talented guy, any girl would be lucky to have him.

But then I think to myself, I couldn’t possibly be the girl he likes. He is too perfect, I’m nowhere near perfect. Then again, is he perfect for me? I still couldn’t get Hongbin oppa out of my head.

“Aish!” I sighed aloud while ruffling my hair.

“Feeling okay?” I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see Jinyoung walking towards me and finally settling down next to me by the pool.

I nodded, “Yeah, somehow.”

“So tell me about Hongbin and you. I mean, what’s your story? I can see there’s something between you two even if you guys aren’t talking to each other.”

“Uh….” I opened my mouth to talk but Jinyoung continued.

“If I were to guess that something is, I’d say you and him have feelings for each other but too shy to admit.”

“Well, it’s not something I’d like to talk about.”

“Do you wanna swim?”

I laughed at his sudden change of topic, “How? I’m not dressed to swim and I don’t know if I still know how to.”

“You laughed! Much better!” Jinyoung smiled at me. “If you knew how to swim, then you know how to swim. It’s a skill that can never be gone just like that, and who said you can only swim in a swimming attire?” He slightly smirked.

He took out his phone and wallet from his pocket and asked me where my phone and wallet are, I told him it was with Hayoung. Then out of the sudden, he jumped into the pool pulling my hands with him, making me fell in the pool aswell. I thank heavens that I wasn’t wearing a white shirt!

End of POV.

 

Hayoung was drying up her hair when she heard the bell ring. She peeked through the peekhole and saw Ravi and Hongbin holding a bunch of snacks. She opened the door and they just barged right in. Hayoung sighed and closed the door behind her. She saw Ravi looked around as if he was making sure there’s no one else inside the room.

“I’m here alone, Baby.” Hayoung spoke.

“So nice hearing you calling me Baby. Call me Baby again!” Ravi beamed.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter