Chapter 2

Tell Me

Haneul's POV

When Daehyun leaned closer to my face, it came to a point where my breathing rate increased a-whole-lot. 
 
Losing oxygen here, and Daehyun honey, you are not helping at all. Damn your handsomeness. 
 
"No. Pfft pfft. Nothing's bothering me. Pfft." I answered. 
Daehyun's lips form into a smirk. 
"Right~" he said, and rolled his eyes once. 
 
Way to blow it with your 'pfft-s' Haneul. 
 
"Well, why do you want to know anyway?" I sighed. "I want to go to sleep." I said as I gave his shoulders a light shove so that I could get out. But no luck, because he push me back to the wall and place his hands on either sides of my face. 
 
"Because I care." he said. 
 
"Cheesy much?" I teased. 
 
Ohmygod Daehyun. For heaven's sake, stop with this already. I swear that by any minute now, I'll melt right here, right now.
 
I stared everywhere else but his face, just in case I won't melt. 
 
"Haneul." he called. 
My eyes were glued to the wall on my right. 
 
"Kim Haneul." He called again. 
Still staring at the beautiful wall. Hey, there's a crack over there –
 
"Haneul!" he cried. 
Do not take your eyes off the –
 
Next thing I know, I felt his soft lips on mine. 
 
DO YOU WANT ME TO MELT? Goodness gracious. Stop - no don't! No wait - what am I doing - argghhhhhh! 
 
Before I could do anything, Jongup yelled, "Daehyun hyung! Where is Haneul?!" 
 
                    
 
Daehyun's POV
 
Now what is Haneul going to think of me?! Smooth Daehyun, smooth. 
 
But then, some brat called me asking for Haneul, causing me to pull away. 
 
"Why does it have to be now?" I said and I heard Haneul's small laugh. 
 
Haneul unexpectedly push me and she attempted to make a dash for her room. She was about to open the door to her room when Jongup came running in her direction. I laughed silently. 
 
                          
 
Haneul's POV 
 
I was about to go in my room when Jongup came running towards me. 
 
"Haneul!" he said and open his arms wide. Am I suppose to hug him? 
 
"What?" I asked. 
 
"Aren't you going to give Jongup a hug?" he asked along with a pout. 
 
Oh why not. 
 
"Where were you today?" he asked, with his arms still around my waist. 
 
Woah. Don't you go telling me that you didn't see me at all today, boy. 
 
"I was here. In the dorm...... in my room." I lied. 
 
Why do I have to be so scared to admit. Gosh. 
 
"Ohh, no wonder....Watch some TV with me Haneul." he said and dragged me with him. 
 
"Oh hyung, you too. Leggo!" Jongup called Daehyun. 
 
Daehyun gladly agrees and sling an arm around my shoulders. 
 
"Haneul!" Zelo, Himchan and Youngjae said when I came into the living room. 
 
I crack a smile and raise a hand up. They made space for me in between them. 
 
"SECRET noonas, were here just now." Zelo told me. 
 
Are you kidding me? Did they really not see me just now? Especially when I stood still outside the kitchen for a few minutes? 
 
"Ohhh." was all I said. 
 
That's it. I'll ask them. 
 
"Didn't you guys-" but I got cut off by the doorbell. 
 
Perfect, perfect timing. 
 
"I'll get it!" Himchan said and answered the door. 
 
"They had no fried chicken but they did have PatBingSoo(s)!" Yongguk said as he came in and raised the plastic bag in his hand. 
 
Everyone cheered; except for me of course. 
 
But hey, I did do a small, slow, and light clap. 
 
"Because I was late, they only had six of them...." Yongguk informed. 
 
Everyone turn their heads to each other to see who doesn't want one. 
 
I want to go to bed anyway, so I backed out. 
 
"I don't want one. I want to go to bed anyway. So goodnight guys." I said and stood up. 
 
Someone caught my wrist. "No wait. Share it with me." Daehyun said and grab a cup of the patbingsoo. 
 
"No, no really. Thanks." I said and tried to retrieve my hand back. 
This time, he let go. 
 
"Okay." he sighed. "Goodnight Haneul." he smiled. I nodded and head to my room. 
 
 
What is up with me? Why am I acting like this? Gosh. Stop acting like your PMS-ing for god's sake. I'm pretty sure they think I'm weird. I groaned and bury my face in my pillow. I took a deep breath and tried to go to sleep. 
 
                        
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
I let Haneul go this time. She doesn't look so good anyway. 
 
Knowing the fact that she is bothered is bugging me too. 
 
"Hey, don't you guys think there's something wrong with Haneul?" I asked them with low voice, and took the last bite of my patbingsoo. 
 
"Hm, come to think of it, yes." Jongup replied. "She didn't even hugged me until I told her to. Which was weird." Jongup said, thinking back along with a confused expression. 
 
Something is definitely bothering her. 
 
I tried unlocking the door to Haneul's room and fortunately it wasn't locked. 
 
Thank god, Yongguk hyung fixed the door a couple of days ago, so there were no creaks when I opened it. 
 
The room is quite dim, because she only has her lampshade on. 
 
I took a peek at her sleeping figure. I may have leaned a little too forward, because next thing I know, I almost fell onto her, but my hands were quick enough to grip the duvet. She didn't move. I let out a sigh of relief and slowly got up. 
 
I was planning to talk to her, but looks like I'll have to do that tomorrow. 
 
As I took a step towards the door, I heard something. 
 
"Dae.....hyun......no, don't......do it...." 
 
HOLY CHEESUS THERE'S A FREAKING GHOST IN HANEUL'S ROOM. 
 
I ran towards the door, but I stopped again when I heard "Don't do it....." 
 
I calmed myself down and thought of a logical explanation. 
 
Haneul is sleep-talking? 
 
To make sure, I went closer to Haneul. "I hate you Sunh......" she whispered.
 
It was her. Thank god.
 
Hey, it's night-time, you never know when the ghosts can come lurking around to haunt you or better yet make you piss your pants. Not good. 
 
 
 
What is she dreaming about? 
And who is Sunh? Is there even someone with the name Sunh..............wa. Sunhwa. That's it! 
 
Wait, Haneul hates her? 
 
I jumped when I heard Haneul's phone rang. 
 
Where the hell am I going to hide?!