Chapter 5

Tell Me

Double-update ^^ 


 

Haneul's POV 
 
 
<><><> Next Morning <><><>
 
 
Totally forgetting about the casts on my legs, I immediately attempted to stand up, but as I felt the pain surging through my legs, it made me roll off my bed instead and I fell on something soft.
 
Thank god. 
 
I turned my head around, expecting to see a pillow, but I saw A FREAKING HEAD.
 
No wait, this head has a handsome face..... Daehyun?!
 
I rolled off Daehyun, who was thankfully hugging a pillow, or I don't know what the impact of my body weight would do to him. God forbids. 
 
Daehyun groaned and said "Hi." as soon as he saw me. 
 
Woah, talk about y-morning-voice. (A.N: lol you probably think by now that I like y voices. muehehe)
 
Ahem, excuse me. I didn't mean that. Pffffttt. 
 
"Did you sleep here? In my room? On this floor?" I asked. 
 
He nodded. 
 
I was taken aback.
 
"You could've slept on the bed next to me - !" I cleared my throat, realizing what I've said.
 
But too late, he's already smirking. "I mean, you could've slept on a blanket or something!"
 
 
 
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
 
Pretending not to hear what she said after 'you could've slept next to me!', I said "Sure thing Haneul. I will tonight." 
 
"What? What will you do tonight huh? What is it?" she panicked. 
 
"I'll sleep next to you." 
 
"DAEHYUN, YOU–" I was already out the door. 
 
 
 
 
Haneul's POV 
 
AISH.
 
Did he just say that he's going to sleep next to me tonight?
 
Oh god. What do I do? 
 
First things first, set my air-conditioner at it's highest (cool). That is the most important thing I have to do. 
 
What else.... what else....
 
More pillows and blankets; for barriers.
 
That's it for now, I'll think of more later. 
 
I was about to get up when I remember that, I can't walk. 
 
I need someone to help me get up. 
 
My room's quite dark now.
 
I couldn't get up to roll up my curtains and clean my bed, and TO WASH MYSELF.
 
And I'm having a bad hair day. It's all over the place. Urghhhh. 
 
Way to start my day, wheeheee~ 
 
"SOMEBODY. ANYBODY. HELP ME PLEASE." I yelled as loud as I could. 
 
My door fling open as I saw Youngjae and Yongguk scream like girls. 
 
"CHEESUS!" Yongguk yelled, as he clings onto a screaming Youngjae. 
 
Everyone else came, and they screamed too.
 
"Hyung! I'm scared. There's the freaking grudge-girl in Haneul's room!!!" Jongup yelled. (A/N: If you don't know what Grudge is, it's a horror movie. There's a crawling girl that makes a weird sound. You can search it up on Google, but it's scary I tell you! You have been warned.) 
 
"Guys!" I shouted and something clogged in my throat.
 
I coughed and coughed and attempted to crawl to them; literally sweeping the floor with my clothes, wanting to ask them for help. 
 
"H-hel-" I said in a croaky voice and coughed again. I groaned and made a croaking sound. (A/N: like in Grudge. Not a frog. :P)
 
Hello! There's a helpless girl here crawling on the floor, desperate for some help. Can someone at least- 
 
Holy mother of angels. 
 
"Guys! Guys! Calm the hell down." Daehyun said. He stood there only with a towel and his hair was still dripping wet. 
 
Dude. Please. Stop it. I swear, you want me to melt. And it hurtssssss. Why must you be so y. 
 
Haneul, are you thinking straight right now? Stahp it. 
 
I heard another high-pitch scream as I saw Daehyun jumping back in horror, his towel almost slipping off his waist but he caught it just in time.    (A/N : no dirty thoughts BABYz, he already wore a pair of boxers kay. xD) 
 
I wanted to laugh but my throat hurts.
 
Can this day get any worse. 
 
"I-It's Haneul!" I coughed. 
 
And they're still standing there. Staring. 
 
"Guys, I think it immediately changed from morning to night. Can any one of you help me?" I said, clearing my throat. 
 
I hope my throat won't get any worse. With both of my legs injured, it's enough. 
 
 
Zelo ran into my room to roll up my curtains while Himchan and Yongguk helped me get on my feet. 
 
Jongup and Youngjae helped make my bed. 
 
"Thanks guys!" I yelled at them three, before Himchan and Yongguk dragged me to the bathroom. 
 
"Wait!" Youngjae halted. He handed me a t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. "Oh right my clothes. Thanks." 
But before I left, I grabbed a pair of new undergarments. 
 
Himchan and Yongguk waited outside the bathroom until I was done. 
 
"You guys look like my bodyguards." I chuckled, as I tried to make my way out of the bathroom. 
 
"Yah, you walked in there? Why didn't you call us when you're done?" Himchan asked, crossing his arms.
 
"It was fine. I used the walls for support." I smiled. 
 
"But call us next time. Just in case anything bad might happen." Yongguk said.
 
I nodded. I was touched by their concern of me.
 
Yongguk had went out to get me a cough-syrup.
Himchan helped me to apply cream onto my wounds and cast them back again. 
 
Indeed, Himchan is no doubt the Eomma of the house.
 
No wait, there's a second-eomma here. Daehyun came into the living room and wanted to help too. 
 
Himchan left Daehyun alone with me while he went to the kitchen to finish off the soup he was cooking for me. 
 
"So.... Daehyun, what were you wearing this morning?" I teased, with a rough voice.
 
"When? I was wearing a shirt and - ohhhh." he suddenly gets it. "That... Why? You like it? Fine, I'll wear that tonight." he winked along with a smirk. 
 
"WHAT?! NO. And who said you're going to sleep with me -" 
 
"You did." 
 
"No! I was talking about yester-" 
 
"SOUP'S READY!" Himchan interrupted as he came out with a bowl of soup in his hands. And Yongguk just came back, dangling a plastic bag that has my cough-syrup in it. 
 
"Thank you Eomma and Appa." I said. 
 
Himchan and Yongguk exchanged looks and laughed.
 
"Eat well aegi." Himchan played along. I nodded and tasted the soup. 
 
I almost choked on the soup when Daehyun whispered to me "Tonight~"  seductively.
 
WHAT THE HEAW DAEHYUN. 



 

Well, this was a crappy chappie. Heeeeee 
 
Here's some y Dae to make it up: