Chapter 4

Tell Me

Hello guys! I know I said in the last chapter that I'll be on a hiatus. Well, I actually continued on writing and my fingers have just been itching to post it. Okay, that sounds weird and wrong. Oh wells. So yeah, I'll probably do a double-update, or possibly a triple-update, because I lavhhhh you guys


 

Haneul's POV 

After eating two bowls of ramen, I was bloated. We chatted for a while, until I decided to do something to Yongguk that I know will make him blow up.
 
I did it, and I ran out of the shop. I ran for my life. The monster was not far behind, he's getting so close –
 
My foot hit something hard.
 
AHHHH! I closed my eyes as I braced for the impact. I fell onto the rough road. 
 
Yongguk ran faster to get to me. He turned me around; I laid on his knees.
 
"My feet hurt." I winced in pain, trying to move my legs to get up but fail miserably. 
 
"Stay still. Pabo Haneul. See what you get when you do that to me." he said, shaking his head. 
 
"Mianhe Yongguk-ah~" I apologized with a fail aegyo. He laughed. 
 
"Where are you hurt? Which leg?" he asked.
 
"I- I think both." I said, hoping not.
 
He saw some visible red spots on my blue jeans; at the knee area. 
 
"H-Haneul, I think you're knee is bleeding." He informed.
 
WHAT.
 
He helped me to sit upright and I rolled up my jeans. HOLY RAMEN. It was freaking big. The wound is big and it's bleeding. HELP ME.
 
"Ohmygod." Yongguk gasped. "We need to get you to the hospital." 
 
Yeah, we do need to move and get to the hospital, because my 's already numb from sitting on this road. 
 
 
Yongguk had to carry me home. I am not a baby. I couldn't even walk.
Blame my injured legs. 
 
 
The guys all surround me when we arrived at the dorm. We waited for Yongguk to get the car keys of/to the van. 
 
"Haneul!" "Haneul, what happened?!" "Haneul, ohmygod. What to do what to do?!" they all panicked and talked at the same time. 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
Aish. Why must this be so hard?!
 
I can't even win this thing. Crosswords are not my thing. 
 
What's all this commotion going on outside? Can't they cool down. Gahd. 
 
I went out of my room to see them crowded around the sofa. I push past them and saw Haneul, holding onto a cloth that has been stained with blood. 
 
"AHMAHGAHD. MAH BABY. What happened?! Please tell me you didn't kill somebody-" Haneul lift her hand that covered her knee to reveal a big wound.
 
"Oh. My bad." I laughed it off.  
 
I have to stop jumping to conclusions. 

"What happened?"
 
"I tripped on the road." she answered. 
 
Just then, Yongguk hyung came in. 
 
"I got the car keys! Let's go. Someone help Haneul please." he ordered as he went down the lift. 
 
With no hesitation, I pick her up and followed Yongguk hyung. 
 
The others came down a minute after. Zelo took her coat and phone with him. "Thanks Junhong." she said. 
 
 
<><><> At the hospital <><><>
 
 
Only Yongguk hyung, Zelo and I went into the doctor's room. The others had to wait outside because the room was not big enough to fit all of them.
 
I didn't even realize that my eyes were glued to Haneul, until Zelo warned me, "Hyung, quit staring!" he whispered.
 
Haneul noticed and she laughed.
 
Embarassing. Facepalm. 
 
 
 
Haneul's POV 
 
My right leg's ankle and my left leg's knee are now in a cast. 
 
We were all seated at the sitting-area, anxiously waiting for the news. 
 
Finally, the doctor came out with some papers in his hands. 
 
"Looks like Haneul has sprained her ankle. And her knee-cap is not that good either. This will all take approximately a month to recover. So I advise that you shouldn't do any harsh physical activities. Like, dancing for instance." 
 
DANCING. Did I hear that right? Did he say dancing? 
 
NO WAYYYYYY. I would literally drop on my knees dramatically right that moment, but it had to be injured. 
 
Jongup and Zelo, my dancing buddies, pat my back, knowing how hard it must be for me to not be able to dance.
 
A month is not that long right? 
 
 
 
<><><>  10 minutes later  <><><>
 
 
"I want to dance." I sighed, once we got into the car. 
 
"No. You can't." Himchan warned
"I want to dance." I repeat. 
 
"You can sing with me~" Daehyun offered. 
 
"What's that Youngjae? You want to me to sing with you?"
 
"Yah. It's me. Jung Daehyun. Jung Daehyun wants to sing with Kim Haneul. Not Jae Pabo." 
 
Youngjae cleared his throat in an annoyed way, and Daehyun grinned sheepishly.
 
"No can do. I ." I said. 
 
"I don't care~" he said in a sing-song voice. 
 
"If you want to be deaf for the rest of your life, then it's fine with me." I muttered and I heard Daehyun chuckle. 
 
 
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
Haneul fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder.
 
Once we arrived, I pick her up and carry her up the lift - into the dorm and into her room. 
 
I place her gently on her bed and stood on my knees, being at an eye-level with Haneul.
 
I moved away some strands of hair away from her face. 
 
"You are going to tell me what's been bothering you, Haneul." I muttered under my breath. 

 


I've also realized that I've probably got off the main plot for a while there. It's just because these scenes just keep popping up in my head, and I felt like it's relevant to put them in here. No worries, it will be revealed soon. Well, hope that it will turn out well then x3 

 

Meanwhile, I'll go join Dae and Junhong eat: