Chapter 6

Tell Me

Late triple-update? Heeeee~


 

Haneul's POV 
 
My throat felt better after eating a bowl of Himchan's delicious soup and a spoonful of the disgusting cough-syrup. 
 
 
Later that night, Daehyun came in with a handful of food and closed the door with his foot. 
 
"I think I need to have a 'no food' policy for you, Daehyun." I said, scrolling down my Tumblr dashboard. 
 
"But these are for you." he said. 
 
It's food. How can it not be for him. 
 
"Liar." I muttered. 
 
 
"What are you doing~?" he asked, plopping down on the bed, next to me. I quickly closed my laptop. 
 
"None of your biz." I said along with a mehrong. He pouted. 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
Once Haneul got off her bed, to go munch on the food I bought, I quickly and quietly opened her laptop. 
 
Thank god Yongguk taught me how to use Tumblr the other day, so I know how to get to her profile. 
 
She doesn't reblog photos, but she actually blogs. She writes stuff. 
 
I read some of her latest entries and they were stories. 
 
The latest one, is a story of a love-triangle. I read a bit of it and she used my name, her name and Sunhwa's. I'm not sure if these characters are fictional or based on us and SECRET noonas...
 
The next entry was about ignorance; being ignored. And she used our group, her as the main character, and the SECRET noonas again.
 
 
Could this possibly a true-story? Is this the reason to what's been bothering her? 
 
She posted these few days ago and she updated her latest entry today. 
 
I thought hard, and then it hit me.
 
Last two days, when SECRET noonas came, Haneul wasn't there. She did say she was in her room the whole time...
 
But wait, who opened the door then? No one was in the dorm besides Haneul.
 
Ohmygod, how can we be so stupid that day. How can I be so stupid. Facepalm.
 
And she must've been spying on us with the SECRET noonas, so that explains the second story. 
 
What about the first story? Me and Sunhwa......
 
Right! I was with Sunhwa that day. We were talking about Haneul. I was asking Sunhwa for an advice to how I should confess to Haneul, and we re-enacted the scene. So those characters weren't fictional. 
 
Yes, I like-like Haneul but haven't got round to the confessing part yet. She should know my feelings by now. Well, we did kiss. It gives me the tingling feeling everytime I think of that moment. Best moment, I tell you. 
 
According to that second story;  how she made herself be somewhat of a third-wheel of the story, does that mean she's jealous? 
 
She was jealous.... and still is jealous. 
 
A playful grin played on my lips as I confirmed my thought. 
 
 
 
 
Haneul's POV 
 
I realized that Daehyun was awfully quiet, after my chewing and munching has been quieten down. I whipped my head around to see him infront of MY LAPTOP
 
Shoot. I didn't close my Tumblr. 
 
Good lord, please help me. Please tell me he didn't read anything. 
 
"Jung Daehyun!" I yelled. He flinched.
 
His grin turned into a worried face that soon turned into a smirk. More like a devilish smirk to me. 
 
Uh oh. 
 
's just got real.
 
 

 

Yellow~
 
 
Looks like this will be my last update, since this was the last thing I wrote... and I don't think I know how to continue this...
 
 
but hopefully and eventually something will pop up in my mind. :P  
 
So, I'll see you guys till June then~
 
 
 
For you silent readers, subcribers, commenters, etc. I just wanna thank you guys for taking your time to read this. Reaaallyyy appreciate it <3 
 
Now, let me shower you with some NamGrease. :D
 
 
*Throws NamHearts*
 
  
    
 
 
 
Kisshy Kisshy :*
 
 
PPYONGGG