Chapter 3

Tell Me

Daehyun's POV 

Under the bed. Typical place to hide Daehyun. Smart thinking. 
 
"Yeah?" I heard her sort of deep, croaky, voice in which I actually find y. (A/N : OTL HAHA) 
 
"Mm. Mmhm. Okay. Have a safe trip. Mm. Okay. Bye." she said and I heard the sound of her placing her phone back onto her nightstand. 
 
I waited for a couple of seconds, until I hear no more sound. 
 
I was about to slide out of her bed when my clumsiness decided to show up and my head bumped onto the bottom of her bed. 
 
"Ack!" 
 
I heard her bed creak a little, which means that she's up. 
Ohmygod. What to do? 
                        
     
 
Haneul's POV
 
Eunmi called just now. She told me that she'll be travelling tomorrow. 
 
I was about to go back to sleep when I heard a loud thud under my bed. 
 
My eyes widen and I sat upright. 
 
Before I dared to look down under my bed, I quickly ran towards my light switch. 
 
You never know what can happen in the dark – or dim lighted places in this case. 
 
I got on my knees and squint my eyes a little, to get a better look. 
 
It was a person. 
 
"Daehyun?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating (or something).
 
"Hi?" he squeaked. 
 
"What are you doing under my bed?" I made way for him to get out from under my bed.
 
He dust some non-exsistent dirt off his clothes. 
 
Psh, like there's any dust or dirt in my room. Now don't think I'm some clean-freak, because I'm not. 
 

I find myself laughing, seeing the strands of his hair sticking out of his head. I smooth them out for him. 

 
"Thanks." he muttered. 

"So?" I asked him. 
 
"Yeah, about that...." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. 
 
I blew a raspberry as I waited for his answer. 
 
"You know what, nevermind Daehyun." I said, trying to push him out of my room. 
 
"No! Wait." he halted. 
 
                        
 
Daehyun's POV
 
Oh god, what do I say?
 
Before I could say anything, she laid down on her bed, and covered herself with her duvet. 
 
"Well then. Goodnight!" she said. 
I tilt my head to the side. 
She smiled and turned the other way around; her back facing me. 
 
How come I've never noticed that Haneul could be so bi-polar? 
 
                     
<><><> Next Day <><><> 
 
 
Haneul's POV 
 
I checked my watch and it's only 10:30AM. So early, ohmygod. 
 
I lay back down in bed but I just can't go back to sleep. 
 
I dragged myself to the bathroom to freshen up. I got dressed then made my bed. 
 
"Haneul!" Jongup and Zelo called, once I came out of my room. 
 
"Yeah?" 
 
"We're going to go practice, wanna come?" Jongup asked. 
 
"Sure! Just give me a minute." I ran back to my room, changed into my knee-length sweatpants, a blue singlet and topped it off with my grey hoodie. 
 
When it comes to dancing, I don't care what time of the day it is. 
 
We reached the practice room, within thirteen minutes, by car. 
 
Once I stepped inside, I saw Daehyun dancing.......... freestyle. 
 
And I have to admit, he's not bad – pretty good, I must say. 
 
"Ohoho when did Daehyun hyung started taking dancing classes?" Zelo asked. 
 
"Yeah, and he's pretty good." I commented. 
 
"Yeah, not bad." Jongup said. 
 
"Well then, let's go and have a dance battle." Zelo suggested. 
 
"I don't think he's going to be up for that." I said. 
 
"No worries, because the JongUP will convince him." Jongup said with confidence. 
 
I have no idea what Jongup told Daehyun, but next thing I know he was already warming up, ready to do the dance battle with us. 
 
This will be interesting.....
 
I guess I should start stretching too then. Just when I was about to do my last stretch, Daehyun's eyes met mine, and he smirked. 
 
I quickly stood straight, checking whether I've ripped my pants or anything, thinking maybe that's the reason he smirked at me. 
 
Phew, my pants are fine. 
 
Zelo attatched his iPod to the speakers and played a song with an upbeat background music. 
 
"Haneul, start!" they chorused. 
 
"What? Why me?!" 
 
I hesitated at first, but end up going to the middle of the room and started to move my body to the beat of the music. 
 
We all did a short solo performance in the dance room, and taught one another some dance moves that were foreign to some of us – basically, we helped each other and teach each other new moves. 
 
 
Once Jongup unlocked the door to the dorm, I went to my room and took a nice, cold shower. 
 
I changed into the clothes I wore earlier, and went to the living room. 
 
"Haneul, want to go a ramen shop with me?" 
 
"Sure." 
 
FOOOOOOOODDDDD. 
 
Yongguk decided that we could just walk there, since it's just around the corner, he said. 
 
Just around the corner my , it took us a whole 20 minutes to reach there. 
 
Okay, maybe I'm over-reacting, but yeah. 
 
"You know you can walk close to me, right Haneul?" he said noticing that we're quite far apart. 
 
"You know you can just ask me to, right Yongguk?" I said with a sly smile plastered on my face. 
 
"Why you–" he said and pulled me close to him. I laughed. 
 
 

 

Well, tbh this is what I've wrote so far, for this fic.... and I'm not really sure how to continue it, but I'll try my best to do so. 
Also, I'm having exams from this month till June, and my future depends on it. (IGCSE). 
 
So, I apologize if I won't be able to update. *bows* 
 
And I want to thank all of you silent readers and subscribers. <3
 
 
 
 
A mini Daehyun spam:
 
 
 
      
 
 
Shy Daeee :3
 
 
Wadde- *le faints*
 
 
 
    
 
 
 
GIFS ARE NOT MINE