Chapter 1

Tell Me

Haneul's POV

Judging by the fact that my shirt has wet spots on them, I'm washing the dishes quite furiously; to let out my anger on what –
 
•Ding Dong• 
 
Great. They're back. I let the water flow through the tap, while I went to answer the door. I didn't even bothered to greet them. I open the door and head back to the kitchen.
 
I could hear loud laughters as they came in. Weird thing is, some of the voices belong to girls'. I slowed down the water flow of the tap, to hear clearer. Yep, they brought home the girls with them; SECRET unnies. 
 
Okay, sure I like them, but it's so transparent that they four are trying so hard to get closer to B.A.P. , and I somehow find that bothersome. Not to mention that they're older than the B.A.P's members. (excluding Yongguk and Himchan in that case.) 
 
I wiped my hands on my jeans and head out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes when I saw Jieun tugged on Yongguk's arm, as if begging him to do her a favor. Okay, I admit, maybe I do find Yongguk and Jieun..... cute together. 
 
And then my eyes landed on Daehyun. He was seated next to Sunhwa in the living room. Sunhwa shook Daehyun's shoulders while Daehyun laughed his head off and then she pinched his cheeks. Daehyun poked the bridge of her nose. 
 
Ouch, what is this? Something aches in my chest. And my face is getting hot. My hands involuntarily curled themselves into fists. 
 
I stayed locked up in my room for almost half an hour and not a single knock on my door. 
 
Not being a clingy friend here, but can't they at least greet me? A wave or even a glance just now, would do you know. 
 
Do they even see me? Or.......I'm already dead, and I'm just a soul floating around in the dorm?! 
 
Yeap, my brain has once again lost it. I facepalmed myself. I let out a huge sigh and head out of my room, to get a glass of water. 
 
Thank goodness. SECRET unnies, are leaving. B.A.P, being the gentlemen they are, escorted them out the door.
 
"Bye noonas!" they all shouted and waved.
 
As I walked out to take a peek, I saw Hyosung blew them a kiss along with a wink, and Sunhwa waved back in a flirty way. 
I literally felt like puking. Can you girls maybe not – ha, nevermind. 
 
I remembered why I got out of my room. I took a plastic cup and took out the bottle of orange juice from the fridge. 
 
                     
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
I head to the kitchen and I saw Haneul by the sink.
 
I tiptoed quietly and said "Boo!" when I reached her. 
 
"Woah!" she screamed and turned around. Water splattered all over my face. "Oh, ah – mianhe!" she apologized as she dig through the drawers for a clean towel. She gently dabbed the towel on my face; drying it. She then let the towel dry on the kitchen counter.
 
She didn't say a word after that, which was really weird. Instead, she continued washing a cup, dried it and her hands, and place the cup in the cabinet above the sink. Then, she started re-arranging some stuffs on the kitchen table. 
 
It's like she's totally ignoring my presence in the kitchen. I frowned and thought of something to say. 
 
"Um, Haneul? Can you pass me the chocolate–" 
She shoved the bar of chocolate at my chest. 
"Ack." I winced. "Thanks Haneul." 
"Mm." she replied. 
 
Is she PMS-ing right now? Gosh. 
 
                           
 
Haneul's POV 
 
What was I thinking when I wiped his face for him? He has hands, he could've done it on his own. 
 
Get a hold of yourself Haneul. 
 
And what is he still doing here? 
I dare to take a peek at him and right I was, he was staring at me, and he smiled when my eyes met his. I quickly turned my attention back to re-arranging stuffs on the table.
 
                       
 
Daehyun's POV 
 
I knew she'll glance at me once, so I smiled at her when she did. But she didn't smile back. She turned her attention back on the table. 
I sighed. 
 
After she was done, she walked past me without saying anything at all. 
 
I couldn't take this. I had to know what's going on with her. 
 
I follow her out of the kitchen and I grabbed her wrist, before she could enter her room. 
 
She stood still and quiet. 
I took two steps forward, to be face-to-face with her. 
 
"Haneul?" she bit her lip and tilt her head up. I place my finger on her lips. "How many times do I have to tell you to not bite your lips?" 
 
She looked to the side and I saw her lips almost forming a smile. 
I find myself smiling. 
 
"What are you smiling at?" she snapped. 
 
"You." 
 
She tilt her head to the side, in a questioning sort of way. 
"Because you're too cute." I simply said the truth aloud.
 
She smiled again. 
 
She looked at me and blinked a couple of times and shook her head. "I have to go to bed now." she said, trying to retrieve her hand back from my grip. 
That only made my grip tighten around her wrist. 
 
"I want to sleep Dae." she said, pulling her hand harder. I let go and she stumbled back causing her back hit the wall. 
 
I quickly took the opportunity to trap her. 
 
I place both of my hands on the wall, next to her face. Her eyes slightly widen. I put my hands back to my sides and leaned in closer to her face. 
 
"Answer this honestly Haneul. Is something bothering you?" I asked, straight to the point.