Chapter Ⅱ

A Gangster's Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R    T W O

 

R E C A P;

“'Enjoy yourself at school today' Jiyong called. 'And don't forget to maintain a low profile!!'

'Arasso oppa' Ha-Neul said while going out the front door of the old run down shack that they lived in.”

 

 

 

Ha-Neul stepped out of her house and soon made her way out to the main streets of Seoul and headed to the direction of her new school. On the way to her school, she was thinking about the new school that Jiyong had sent her to.

Jiyong had enrolled Ha-Neul in a well known school – YG High School for Delinquents. And yes the name says it all…it was for delinquents. YG High School for Delinquents, was the school that Jiyong had enrolled Ha-Neul in. The school had affordable fees to pay as Jiyong and Ha-Neul weren't all that well off. On the way to school, Ha-Neul was wondering about the type of people she would meet. She had decided that she wouldn't make any friends in order to avoid what happened during their stay in Incheon. Ha-Neul was well known in South Korea... but she wasn't well known as Kwon Ha-Neul, people knew her by her gangster name-Phoenix.

Ha-Neul aka Phoenix, was the sixth member of Bigbang, and her brother, Jiyong, who was known as G-Dragon, the powerful leader of Bigbang. Phoenix always wore a mask to cover up her features from other gangsters to hide her identity. Phoenix and G-Dragon had to disappear from the gangster world for a short period of time as the loan sharks were catching onto both Jiyong and Ha-Neul's whereabouts. The two most well known  gangsters of South Korea disappeared without a sight. Poof.

While passing an empty alleyway, she saw someone getting beat up.

'Ugh...' A tall boy, wearing the same school uniform as Ha-Neul, groaned as he clutched his arm in pain.

'Get up and fight you weakling. You asked for it this time.' A bigger sized boy threatened.

'Yeah, Tae Jun Hyung has been going easy on you and…er…. Whatever the you guys call yourselves, all this time.' one of the boys whom Ha-Neul presumed was Tae Jun's followers. Ha-Neul watched from afar as she wasn't sure whether or not to step in as she hated seeing innocent people getting hurt. However, she was hesitant because she knew that she had to lay low.

‘As if calling yourselves ‘Duh Thugz’ are any better…’ the tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter