Chapter VI

A Gangster's Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R    F I V E

 

R E C A P;

“Ha-Neul thought it was rather strange that they let her go so easily but she shrugged it off. Just as she was about to the first step down, Ha-Neul felt someone shove her pretty hard from behind, causing her to tumble down the stairs.”

 

 

The six of them, lying down on their backs facing the blue sky above them, let out a deep sigh of relaxation. The breeze at the rooftop of the school was definitely the best place to get the breeze as it was where the winds were the strongest. Since it was only 2 more hours till school was going to end, the six of them figured that they’ll cut class.

“Ahh, this is the best.” Daehyun smiled as he stretched his arms upwards towards the sky.

“Yeah it is. No teachers, no work, no gangs, no fighting, just the sky and us.” Jongup grinned.

“A-Are you guys sure it’s okay to skip out on class like this?” Zelo asked with a tinge a worry in his voice as he still wasn’t used to the idea of skipping out on classes being the youngest of them all.

“Just relax will you” Himchan sighed. “We’ve done this tons of times and you don’t see the teachers getting pissed or anything.”

“Okay then…” Zelo mumbled; still not very convinced as he lay back down on the concrete flooring.

“Oh that reminds me, there’s this group called NU’EST has been causing trouble in our area lately.” Youngjae informed. “I suggest we take them out soon before they cause more trouble.”

“…Who’re they…?” Yongguk asked after a pause as he was trying to recall who they were and where they were from.

Daehyun laughed. “It’s not surprising you don’t remember them. They seldom cause trouble. They usually stay in the shadows of the underground city, but recently, they’ve been snooping around doing god knows what.”

“Yeah, like Daehyun said, NU’EST basically does jobs that don’t give them attention.” Himchan added.

“Any idea on what they’ve been up to?” Yongguk questioned.

“Not sure.” Youngjae shrugged. “Some people say it was drugs, whereas some say it was guns and such.”

“In that case, we’ll take care of them tomorrow night then.” Yongguk announced.

Himchan, being the player he is, had to bring up the topic of girls once again. “More importantly, did you guys see Ha-Neul back there? Damn, she humiliated 4minute so badly!” Himchan chuckled.

“Noona was daebak there!” Zelo laughed.

“So, what does our ‘oh-so-awesome-leader’ think about her?” Himchan teased as he nudged Yongguk in his side.

“She’s alright I guess.” Yongguk smirked.

“ALRIGHT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? SHE’S ‘ALRIGHT’? JEEZ DUDE, SHE WAS SO COOL OKAY. YOU SELDOM COME ACROSS THESE GIRLS NOWADAYS.” Himchan blabbered on and on about how Ha-Neul was the perfect specimen of a girl and what not.

With Himchan unable to stop rambling, the day of the 6 boys went on till the end of school. Soon school ended and the boys left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter