Chapter Ⅲ

A Gangster's Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R    T H R E E

 

R E C A P;

“Ha-Neul quickly made her way out of the alley and went off to the direction of the school. After what seemed like ages, she had finally reached her destination- YG High School for Delinquents.”

 

 

 

Ha-Neul took a good look at her school before finally walking in. The school looked like any government school building. A big plain and dull looking building, a large field with yellowing grass in some areas, spacious parking lot, etc etc. However the school building stood out from the other schools in the area because the walls of the school were graffitied with many… ‘colourful’ words, and that the condition of the school was really quite bad. The roof top tiles were graying, paint was peeling off of the walls of the building, the trees that were planted on the circumference of the school were bare – no leaves were on it at all. Basically, if you wanted to film a horror movie, then this school would be perfect.

*I guess I’m finally here…* Ha-Neul thought to herself before entering the school building.

Ha-Neul made her way to the school office in order to get her timetable and information. This was already almost a routine for Ha-Neul as she already knew what she had to do from the back of her head; having to change schools so often. As she pushed opened the heavy doors of the office, the strong and pungent smell of a woman’s cheap perfume filled her nose.

Scrunching up her nose at the strong smell, she tried to ignore it and made her way to the receptionist’s desk. Upon reaching the desk, she saw a middle aged woman going through a huge stack of forms. Being so engrossed in her work, she didn’t notice Ha-Neul’s presence.

‘Excuse me.’ Ha-Neul spoke up.

‘Yes?’ The woman said in a shrill high pitched voice, as she looked up from her work. ‘How may I help you?’

‘I’m a new student here’ Ha-Neul said as she rummaged through her back pack for a few papers. ‘I would like to collect-’

Ha-Neul stopped half way as she looked up from her papers. She stunned for a while when she noticed the amount of makeup the receptionist had put on her face. It looked thick and cakey, with red lipstick that was messily done up, fake eyelashes that weren’t glued on properly and blusher that was way too red for her skin tone.

Ha-Neul didn’t know much about make-up, but this was definitely a no-no. Clearing , she continued what she was going to say.

‘I would like to collect my timetable and class information please.’ Ha-Neul said politely.

‘Oh goodie!’ the woman said as she clasped her hands together while she gave Ha-Neul a smile that showed her crooked teeth. ‘Finally~ A girl~~~’ she said in a sing-song voice.

‘Excuse me?’ Ha-Neul said as she didn’t quite get what the woman just said.

‘Nothing dear. Nothing.’ The woman said as she handed Ha-Neul all the papers needed. ‘Enjoy your first day at YG High School for Delinquents!’ she said happily.

‘Kamsahamnida’ Ha-Neul said as she bowed slightly before making her way out.

Looking through the information on the paper, Ha-Neul found that she was in Class 2.

Going up 2 flights of stairs, and turning through many hallways, she dinally found her class.

*Class 2….. Class 2…. Class…. 2….* Ha-Neul thought to herself as she passed by many classrooms on her right.

‘Ah, here it is.’ She said out loud.

Peering through the windows of the class, she found something rather odd about the class. It was all filled with boys.

Boys. Boys. Boys.

All boys.

Nope, not one single girl in the class.

Just boys.

Suddenly, what the receptionist had said earlier on had clicked in her mind.

‘Finally~ A girl~~~’

*Aish….* Ha-Neul thought to herself as she looked at everyone of the boys. Another thing that caught her eye, was that she noticed a familiar tall boy that sat at the back of the class room.

From outside the classroom, Ha-Neul heard the teacher teaching something.

‘That is why, when x=4, y is directly proportionate to-‘

Interrupting his teaching, Ha-Neul opened the door of the classroom and made her way in.

‘Ah! The new student!’ th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter