Chapter Ⅴ

A Gangster's Love (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R    F I V E

 

R E C A P;

“Ravi clenched his fist even tighter before swinging his fist straight towards Ha-Neul’s face.”

 

 

Ha-Neul watched in amusement as Ravi swung his fist at her face. Yes, she watched him do it in amusement because she had roughly predicted that the punch wouldn’t be as bad as all the other fights she had encountered. Everything seemed to slow down as Ravi threw his fist at Ha-Neul’s face. Not that Ha-Neul had any supernatural power or anything of that sort, but it’s something that people get after many years of experience.

Seeing his actions in slow motion, she quickly braised herself for the punch. Ha-Neul tensed her arm up so that she could get her arm ready to block the attack. Just as she was about to lift her arm up, someone had grabbed Ravi’s arm and threw him backwards causing him to fall on his back and land on the cold, hard floor of the cafeteria.

Ha-Neul looked up to see a boy who had dark brown hair which was styled up and medium sized eyes, standing in front of her. Ravi quickly got up from the ground and rushed back to Ha-Neul with a scowl on his face.

‘Yah! What the he-’  Ravi stopped mid-sentence when he saw the boy standing behind Ha-Neul protectively, giving him the look that he should back-off already. Ravi’s scowl was then quickly replaced by a look of shock and fear. ‘Doojoon s-sunbaenim. It wasn’t my fault! Sh-She’ Ravi stuttered nervously.

‘Alright, alright. Show’s over folks. Go back and do whatever you guys were doing.’ A another voice called from nearby. The students walked away reluctantly while complaining that the group of people that popped up spoilt all the action that was going on. After the crowd had finally dispersed, the same boy approached her again.

‘You okay?’ he asked her while he put a hand on her shoulder.

‘I had it under control you know. I didn’t need your help.’ Ha-Neul muttered as she flicked his hand off her shoulder.

‘Well, a thank you would be nice.’ he said sarcastically.

Ha-Neul rolled her eyes before replacing it with a tight smile. ‘Thank you.’

‘Anyway… thanks for helping out my buddy out there…’

‘Who?’

The boy pointed to the smaller sized boy, that was earlier being bullied by Ravi. ‘Oh no I think you’ve gotten it wrong. I didn’t do that intentionall-’ Ha-Neul said only to be cut off halfway by the boy.

‘The name’s Doojoon. And my buddy there is Yoseob. He’s new to these things that’s why he couldn’t react properly to the situation earlier.’ Doojoon introduced himself before introducing his friend that got bullied earlier on.

‘Right. I didn’t need to know that. Anyway, I have to go.’ Ha-Neul glared at him before walking away.

‘Wait.’ Doojoon said as he held onto her wrist; preventing her from going any further.

‘What.’ Ha-Neul snatched her wrist back.

‘Join our group.’

‘What?’ Ha-Neul scoffed.

‘Everyone in this school is part of a gang. And for me, the leader of BEAST, to actually ask you to join my gang, is a really big thing.’ Doojoon explained.

‘So basically, you’re not really giving me a choice to whether I want to join your ‘oh-so-awesome-gang’ or not.’ Ha-Neul said.

‘If you put it that way...’

‘Hahaha~’ Ha-Neul laughed before stopping abruptly. ‘ off. I don’t take orders from anyone.’ She glared at him.

As if on cue, the bell signaling the end of break rang, and with that, she walked off leaving a flabbergasted Doojoon, standing there with his mouth open. Even though the students were told not to stay and watch, they were sneaking looks at Ha-Neul; trying their best to be discrete. To be honest, Zelo was had to admit that he was kind of intimidated by Ha-Neul as it was a side of her that he hadn’t seen before. Then again, who was he kidding? He had only known the girl for a couple of hours. *Was she bipolar or something? One minute she’s fine, but then after that she’s not. Hm…weird.* Zelo thought to himself.

Ha-Neul walked pass Zelo and his friends and took a quick glance around. The boy earlier with the red shirt and the bed-head had caught her eye. *What was his name again? …Yongguk or something?* Ha-Neul thought. The eyes of the both of them had unconsciously met. Instead of seeing disgust and fear in his eyes, Ha-Neul saw that his eyes were full of interest and a hint of amusement. From the corner of her eye, Ha-Neul saw him smirk a little but it ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter