SECRETLY IN-LOVE: HER DIARY PART 2

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

10th grade

 

I had a crush to one of my schoolmate, Lee Jaejin. He’s a great guy but myungmyung is greater than him, of course! I’m always telling myungmyung how much i like this person, telling him the things i don’t even feel with that guy but towards him. why am i telling these to him? i’m hoping. I’mm hoping that maybe he’s jealous? One day, i decided to let him go. Why? cause i really think that he doesn’t love me back and he just looks at me as a bestfriend. Ever since that day, i decided to pay attention to jaejin oppa but no matter how i try, i can’t. he really gave a great impact to my life, to my heart. After a few days, i tried to give it a go. I tried to confess to jaejin oppa that i like him. well i really like him but not that big as my love to myungmyung. He looked at me and examined me. He raised one of his eyebrows and gave me a questioning look.

 

“Jaejin~ssi.. i have something to tell you.”

 

“what is it?” he asked me politely while giving me a warm smile. jaejin oppa is not a bad guy, he is popular but he’s really kind. Maybe that was the reason i was KINDA attracted to him.

 

“well, i like you...” i told him while looking directly into his eyes. he was shocked at first but soon he laughed. I dunno why but i was kinda mad.. Is that how you should react to the people who confessed to you. I glared at him. feeling my glare, he looked at me and ruffled my hair.

 

“you like me?  I’m sorry but i don’t feel the same way.. and you’re not enough for me. You’re not even good enough for me. You think i want to be with you??”

 

Okay! I take back what i said. he’s not good. He’s EVIL! I tell you diary, EVIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!

 

Hearing it, my blood started to boil and feeling like my heart just shattered into pieces. I held my chest and looked at him, eyes full of hatred. I walked away from him, feeling crushed and stomped. So this is what it feels like when someone you were attracted by rejected you. i can’t take it anymore and cried on my way home. I mean, i know he’s just my crush but the things he said, the words he spoke, it was enough for a girl to feel devastated, even if it is just a mere attraction. I was already inside the house, thankfully no one’s inside. I sat on the sofa and cried, my hands automatically fished my phone out of my pocket and dialled a number, the number I know even when I close my eyes or delete in my contacts.

 

Few minutes had passed and still he’s not answering. When i was about to give up and cancel the call, he picked it up.

 

“myungsoo~ah!” i called him. i want to call him myungsoo instead of myungmyung because i want to call the name of the one i love, the one i really needed the most for this time. I started to sniff and continued crying when i remembered the hurtful words that were thrown by jaejin.

 

“myungsoo~ah..” i called him once again. Why isn’t he answering?

 

“remember Lee Jaejin? The one i told you about? The one i told you that i love? Well, guess what? I confessed to him today..” i sniffed. I don’t care if he’s there or not, all i want is to get the painful words that i received awhile ago out of my chest.

 

“soooo? What happened?” i heard him on the other line. Hearing his voice made my heart once again beats faster. Faster than how it beats because of that evil jaeji

Please log in to read the full chapter