SECRETLY IN-LOVE 5

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Graduation Day

 

 

Days passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was already graduation day.

“We’re graduating!” she exclaimed excitedly. I nodded my head. I couldn’t believe that we’re graduating. Time passed by so fast. I looked at her who’s still blabbing something about those past years. I was just looking at her, admiring her perfect features. I have seen her everyday and yet i still long for her presence and not even getting tired to stare at every single features of her perfect face.

“Yah kim myungsoo!!” she smacked my head very hard. I held the part where she smacked it and glared at her. she poked her tongue at me.

“That’s your punishment for not listening to me! Babo!” then she ran to where her others friends while waving at me. I sighed hard and run inside the hall when the ceremony is about to start. Prayer, our national anthem, and more blah blah from the special guests came and soon we were called one by one on the stage to get our diplomas. Once I got my diploma, i went to where my parents are and hugged them and i returned back to where i was seated.

My other classmates were called and soon it was her turn. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.

Finally, our graduation ended well. My friends came to me and gave a brotherly hug, telling to hang out when we have time. My other classmates also came to me and we’re congratulating each other. I was searching for her in the sea of crowd but i can’t see her. Once i turned around, i saw her. i saw her hugging someone not in our class. I squinted my eyes trying to see that familiar back. I gasped when i saw who that person was. A sudden disappointment was felt in my heart. That person. That person she was hugging. That person is the same person why she was sad for months. The person who didn’t deserve her tears. The person who’s lucky to have her. the person whom i’m jealous at. That guy. That Lee Jaejin.

My heart shattered into pieces as i saw them pulling away from their hug and pecked each other’s lips. I was so shocked at what happened right before my eyes. I tried to stop my tears from falling and thankfully i succeeded. I was planning to go home when i heard her voice. Her angelic voice which i loved very much. I composed myself and turned to her and gave her a smile. She came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. i can’t take it anymore. I can’t take how much it hurts anymore. I just want to let her go but i can’t. i love her. i love her sooo

Please log in to read the full chapter