SECRETLY IN-LOVE: HER DIARY PART 5

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Graduation Day

 

Days passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was already graduation day.

 

“We’re graduating!” I exclaimed excitedly. He nodded his head. I can’t believe that we’re graduating. Time passed by so fast. I began reminiscing the past memories we’ve shared and as i was talking, i can’t hear a thing from myungsoo and when i looked at him, he’s staring at me and he’s not even blinking.

 

“Yah kim myungsoo!!” i smacked his head. Yeah yeah.. i like how he looks at me like that, but i find it really creepy. He held the part where i smacked his head and glared at me and in exchange i stuck my tongue out at him.

 

“That’s your punishment for not listening to me! Babo!” i shouted at him and ran to where my other friends were while waving at him. I saw him ran inside the hall and as soon as he is out of sight, i sighed.. really hard.

 

“anything wrong?” my friend asked me. i just shook my head and tell them that i’m fine. They seem to buy my excuse and we went inside the hall. Prayer, our national anthem, and more blah blah from the special guests came and soon we were called one by one on the stage to get our diplomas. The teachers told us to fall in line and the boys will ascend the stage and it was myungsoo’s turn to get his diploma. I watched this perfect man going up the stage and shook the hands of the teachers once he got the diploma. He faced in-front and bowed his head and walked off. i was looking at him. I wanted him to be mine, but he didn't notice me like that, and I knew it, i followed his every move with my eyes until my classmate patted my shoulder and told me that it was turn. So i walked up the stage and got my diploma and went back to sit on my chair.

 

Finally, our graduation ended well. My friends came to me and gave a me a hug, telling to hang out when we have time. My other classmates also came to me and we’re congratulating each other. I was searching for him in the crowd but was interrupted when someone backhugged me.

 

“hi babe!” i heard a very evil voice and once i turned around, it really is the devil looking at me with his annoying smile.

 

“bwo?” i asked him annoyed.

 

“what bwo?” aish! This namja is really getting on my nerves!

 

“dude! Our relationship is just a contract! No need to show it when my mom isn’t here. I don’t even know why she insisted me on making me marry you especially with that old-fashioned arranged marriage of her. sheezh!”

 

“well, i know you want it! you even confessed to me before!”

 

“it was because i want to forget him, arasseo?!” i shouted at him. i instantly covered my mouth with the words that came out of my mouth. I turned around and i saw him, myungsoo looking around. Is he finding me? i was about to run to him but the devil caught my wirst and turned me around and hug me. i tried to get out of his embrace but he’s very strong. He whispered to me,

 

“how about this? Since i don’t want to do this marriage too, how about making him jealous?”

 

I stopped moving and looked at him.

 

“making him jealous? He only sees me as his bestfriend.. not more than that.”

 

“just try! Come on! I’ll help you!” he pulled away from me and pecked my lips. I looked at him wide eyed and smiled at me.

 

“l

Please log in to read the full chapter