SECRETLY IN-LOVE: HER DIARY PART 4

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Senior year

 

 

It was the day before prom. The bell rang signalling that it's our lunch break. I looked for myungsoo and saw him in front of his locker.  

 

“myungmyung~ah!” i called him.

 

“wae?” he answered back.

 

“My date is sick. He can’t go to the prom." I pouted and he gave those so-what-should-i-do look and i gave him my puppy eyes. He sighed.

 

“What do you want?” he asked me. I giggled knowing that he gave in. I hooked my arms with his which made my heart thump fast.

“be my date~” i told him.

 

“pleeeeeeeeeeeeease~” i held my palms together and rubbed it making cute faces. I know he can’t resist me! Hehehe.. he looked away from me.

 

“i’m not going to the prom ~~~-ah.”

He told me while unhooking his arms from mine and closed the door of his locker. A huge disappointment came rushing out of my heart but i won’t give up! I really don’t have a date in the prom. I rejected every guys request to be their date but i rejected them telling them that i already have a date and since this guy in front of me was taking so long to ask me to be his date on the prom, i just planned to tell him that i have a date and tell him before prom that my date is sick! I’m so bright, aren’t i?? Not?? Oh well!

 

“meanie! Why aren’t you going?” i pouted again and looked down.

“i don’t have a date.” He simply told me. Aigoo! I should knock the head of this person, don’t you agree diary?? I mean. Is he numb or what? I’ve been giving him hints about this and that and yet he can’t even recognize it. do i really mean nothing to him other than being his friend? Shaking away those thoughts, at least he told me that he doesn’t have a date. I looked at him and hooked my arms once again with his.

 

“I don’t have a date and you don’t have a date! Good! Remember our promise?” i smiled at him. i reasoned out our promise when we were young but that’s really not the case. I really want him to be my date! I looked at his reaction but i got nothing. He was staring blankly into space so i shook him.

“wae? Don’t you remember about our promise?”

 

Yeah the promise. The promise that we made in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates on our prom, we would go together just as "best friends".

 

“never break your promise with me, bestfriend!”  i emphasized the word bestfriend. Why? hoping that it will get through his heart and mind that i want to be his. I want us to be more than just bestfriends. i heard him sighed.

 

“arasseo! Let’s go then.” He answered me. My heart totally leaped out in joy when i heard that he’ll go with me. I was totally happy and i can hear my heart thump very fast. I pumped my fist in joy and heard the bell rang, signalling that lunch is already over. I started to walk to our classroom but when i turned around, i didn’t saw myungsoo behind him. i remembered that he hasn’t taken his lunch and he’s probably hungry, right now. Good thing i bought a sandwich when i left the cafeteria awhile ago. I walked to him again, hoping that he’s still there and luckily, he’s still there, leaning his back on his lockers while closing his eyes. i approached him quietly and stared at his perfect face. i fished out the sandwich from my pocket and held it in front of his face. he opened his eyes and smiled. He took the sandwich out of my hand and thanked me.

 

“You’re welcome!” i happily beamed at him and pulled him happily inside the room.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter