Tsubasa no nai Tenshi - Chapter 6

Tsubasa no nai Tenshi (Angel without wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so here some changes... main is Yoochun... and well it means a lot.

It's all details, but veeeery important ones.

chichiri0515   like the complicated stuff... it'll be even more from now on.

I guess this is where I see if I'll still have readers for this fiction u_u

~oO0°0Oo~

 

Desperate with the incredible quantity of files he had to work on and that were piled up on his desk, Yoochun threw the one he had in hands and let his head fell on the wood. He stood up quickly to rub his forehead, cursing the definitely too rigid material. He looked again the file designed to modify one of their partner company's actual status to change its taxation... how could it be more exiting??

 

Normally, taxation files were treated by one of his fellow workers who would only came to ask for validation as he was his line manager. But the said man was in holidays for two weeks, and even if he hated it, Yoochun had the luck to study the subject at the university. It was now him who had the privilege to handle the matter.

 

However, it seemed evident at the moment, he wouldn't go on further. He looked at the watch shining on his wrist and noticed he was working on those numbers and legal details since almost four hours. He didn't even raise his nose since then, as off-putting as the work could be. He felt really proud of himself and decided he deserved his coffee time before he had to tackle the file again.

 

Decided, he stood from his seat and left his office. He thought about making a surprise appearance in his best friend's office and went to the lift. When he arrived to the wanted floor, he directly went to the glass wall that was in the middle and where he was supposed to find Yunho. Yoochun was surprise to notice he wasn't here and asked his secretary who, her, was reliable.

 

-Is Yunho in a meeting? He asked the woman he already since few years.

 

She shrugged and sent him a sympathetic look.

 

-I don't know, she indicated. We had an appointment in the beginning of the afternoon, but he disappeared right after.

-When was it?

-Around 3pm I guess. But it's not the first time he leaves at that time, she added.

 

Yoochun shook his head and took again the lift to go to the cafeteria and take the coffee he promised to himself. He paid his coffee while he talked a bit with some other people he met there and decided to go up to his office. In the corridor, he caught sight of Yunho who was just coming back and visibly heading to his own office.

 

-Yunho! He called a bit louder than he had wanted it.

 

The older stopped and turned toward his friend who was politely bowing to excuse himself for disturbing them. Few were the ones calling Yunho by his first name and he recognized him directly. Beside his father, Yoochun was actually the only one to dispose of this privilege. Yunho was trying to hide it as mush as possible and scolding him when he was too familiar in public. Though, this time, he didn't grouch against him like he usually does.

 

Taking a careful pace because of his coffee, Yoochun scampered to Yunho and put his hand on his shoulder. He observed him and noticed in his eyes the slight glimpse he was rarely able to see. Yunho looked happy and Yoochun was pleased for him. At least someone was in a good mood today.

 

-Date? Yoochun .

 

Yunho looked away for a second and denied as if it was nothing.

 

-Long lunch break, he pointed out.

-At 3pm? Yoochun interrogated sceptical, an eyebrow raised to express his doubts.

 

Yunho seemed surprised and opened his mouth not really knowing what to say without giving away the whole story.

 

-I already told you, Yunho, gossip goes fast, and even faster when it's about the boss' son.

-Oh... Yunho simply answered.

-And I may have asked your secretary... you idiot, he laughed when he noticed Yunho's surprised glance again, playfully punching Yunho's cheek without force. Well, at least I see you're not ready to talk about it.

 

Yunho apologized with a look, but Yoochun didn't take offence. Their friendship was working this way. They knew how to give time to the other when he needed it and knew when to be there when they had to. They liked to say jokingly it was the secret of their long lasting relationship.

 

-Did you want something?

-Free my mind before I explode in front of Oedaldo's file.

 

Yunho smiled and invited Yoochun to follow him in the lift. He accompanied him until his office and they talked there for a moment.

 

-Are you going to the diner organised by the accounting officers? Yunho asked.

-Oh … no. I completely forgot. Why? Wanna go?

-No. Just being curious.

-Actually, I planned to go to this cabaret I told you about. You can come, Yoochun said friendly.

-No thanks, Yunho declined. I've to work overtime.

 

Yoochun didn't say anything but he understood what his friend meant. After all he was disappearing few hours almost every day. He could be the boss' son, he would eventually have to get those missing hours back.

 

-If you prefer and still want to see the place, you can come with me in two weeks, Yoochun suggested. They're making a special event for Christmas.

 

He saw Yunho hesitate. It has been ages since they began to spend Christmas Eve with each other, for a festive party until the morning. They started when they turned into teenagers, their parents' job not really giving them the luck to have a lovely family Christmas Eve. To tell the truth, they both think of each other like their family. They were in turns friends, brothers, confidant at the time, always beside and able to offer the needed solitude.

 

That was an evidence for them, Season's Greetings had to be together. Even though they didn't take a step out of the Jung's house the year before, they would have never think to change this habit one day. Never.

 

But even if Yoochun wasn't aware of it, this year, Junsu came into Yunho's life. And Yunho wanted him by his side.

 

-I don't know if I can, Yunho finally told him.

 

Yoochun looked at him taken aback, though not hurt, but didn't ask further. He didn't know what was surprising him the most. In a way, he knew it was a good news. It meant Yunho was trying to take back his life in hand, was trying to mix with other people and visibly, was trying to get attach with one of them.

 

They talked a bit more about this and that and Yoochun returned to his office. He went back to his work and after more two hours of desperation, he finally gave up. It was almost 8pm and he decided to left the place. When he walked out of the building, he barely stopped to buy food he hungrily ate and called a taxi.

 

The vehicle let him not far from the place he wished to go. But wanted to stroll in the middle of the empty streets, he asked for the conductor to stop before. He paid and when he opened the door, he noticed the winter's temperature he didn't pay attention to beforehand. He shivered and pulled up his scarf until his nose. The wind was blowing and the coldness had emptied efficiently the area. Yoochun felt the glacial pang all over his body and he clenched his reddened fingers on the verge of his parka, hoping to stop the freezing air. The luminous heat of the spot a bit farer were giving him the force to fight the cold.

 

When he arrived at the corner of the street, the pearl red spotlights around the entrance door welcomed him with their usual interferences. He passed the hall and walked to the saturate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter