Tsubasa no nai Tenshi - Chapter 4

Tsubasa no nai Tenshi (Angel without wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jajaja, I'm afraid with this ><

There's hints here for the main changes, but I'm wondering if it's understandable, and if it is ... what will you think *hide*

if not, everything will be clearer in the next chapter.

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts dears, even bad ones, it's important for me~

~oO0°0Oo~

The following days, Yunho alternated with regularity between work and the meetings to the port he was not missing any more. He made sure to adjust his schedule to be free at those special hours he could be with Junsu. He did not reveal to anybody the real motive of this modification and surprise had been heard many times. But work was done and his position as vice-president helped him to shush the ones  who would like to contest or beg the question about his disappearance during the afternoon.


The meetings that took place had become kind of obligation for Yunho, but were pleasurable ones. He could not think about the eventuality of a sudden absence without feeling bad. He was coming every day, and every day Junsu was there, as if waiting for him. Frequently, he told himself maybe his absence would worry Junsu, but he vanished the thought quickly, afraid it was unfounded vanity.


From then on, he ended up feeling the need to be there. Not really because he was afraid to worry his recent friend, but more to stay by his side. A task he was happier to do than any other. He felt good to be there for him, sharing his time and learning about him. Nevertheless, he could not find any inconvenience. His curiosity took shape of an excessive interest for the friendship they were building. That same curiosity toward him, encouraged him to research about his handicap. He knew he would never dare to interrogate him on this subject, afraid it could hurt him as much as he was anxious about the answer.


This fear was especially stronger during their discussions, he noticed the reluctance Junsu had to broaching too personal matters. A thing he did not understand fully but he accepted with simplicity. Their closeness was gradual and he did not want to break Junsu in any way. He was glad to spend time with him, and even in the particular situation he was in, he was ready to assume the responsibility wholeheartedly. Beside this sensible subject he was implicated in, he could not refrain his almost-gruesome desire to know.


During long hours, he browsed websites and specialized medicinal books. Tedious researches he did with diligence and he was doing once more. He never took so much time to gather informations. Now, he was pretty he knew more about crippling diseases and paraplegic syndromes than any other subject. His perfectionism made him learn the nuances and the symptoms with a practitioner’s exactness.


For having shared long recurring moments to observe Junsu silently, he knew with certainty his paralysis was not entire and he couldn't be more glad it was not. The horror of the idea affected him and he was happy to see Junsu move the upper part of his body freely. He guessed that Junsu was suffering partial paraplegia. One of the principal origin of the handicap was a lesion in the spinal cord. He did not doubt the accident caused it.


From what he read, he knew the disease could sometimes permit sensation under the lesion's zone. The information looked trite, but he saw articles about it and without knowing, images of Junsu's face under pleasure came to his mind. He could not help but blush and feeling guilty. His physical desire was not surprising nor new. Still, the inappropriateness of his thoughts were disturbing. Frequently, those kinds of accidents did not let the leisure of ual pleasure to their victims. Because of his past error, it may not be possible and he fantasized even so.


Pissed at himself, he gritted his teeth and pressed his clenched fist against the table. He closed his eyelids and one hand went on his face as the second one switched off the computer. He waited in this position to cool off his mind until, long minutes later, Yoochun's voice cut off the silence.


“Long time no see, Yunho. Are you trying to hide?”


Yunho turned with his chair and pulled a smile for his best friend. To achieve this compromise in his schedule, he had to choose. He was seeing his family a bit less since he was coming home later and had sometimes difficulty to have free time when his only friend had some. Actually, their last meeting was far behind and their last discussion had been through the phone more than one week ago.


“Hey Yoochun. My schedule is kind of busy, sorry.”

“I heard you were overbooked. But that didn't stop you from escaping in the middle of the day...”, Yoochun blurted with a sneering laugh.


Yunho looked at him surprised, mouth opened, and did not know what to answer for a while. His behaviour made Yoochun laugh, glad to tease his friend after such long time.


“How do you know this?” Yunho finally asked.

“News circulates fast in the office. Even more when the son's boss is running away during working hours without telling anyone as to where”, Yoochun pointed out.


Yunho nodded. He did not take this into consideration. Yet, it was predictable and he was not surprised.


“I supposed this silence means I can dream about having more saucy details?” Yoochun joked with hope to obtain a real smile from his friend.


Instead, he was stunned to see him lost in his thoughts, his face wearing this dreamy air he had never seen. He wondered if maybe, his assumption of Yunho having someone in his life was true. He was sure he would not obtain any information for now, but he was alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter