Tsubasa no nai Tenshi - Chapter 5

Tsubasa no nai Tenshi (Angel without wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is important, you have the three main characters POV.

I feel like it's slow but too quick at the same time... weird. XD

Be careful with details ne ? ^^

Hope you like it, don't forget to comment for more ~ :p

Thanks to my dear Elf_Gengfan who gave me strength to write this chapter ^^

Enjoy !

~oO0°0Oo~

The days went by and weather was becoming colder. Autumn was well and truly handing over to winter. Month of November was ending and since few days, Junsu didn't come to the port. Yunho couldn't refrain his worry. No matter how he repeated himself that maybe, his little angel was too busy or tired to come, he wasn't able to keep it cool.

 

The first afternoon alone, he just thought it was a contretemps. If he was coming every with punctuality, Junsu never promise anything. The contract established between them was tacit and only Yunho decided it was a golden rule he had to follow. The second day, when he didn't see him again, Yunho couldn't forget his silent anxiety. He tried to call without success. Unlike he imagined it, it increased his worry, but he still could lull it with appeasing thoughts. But five days later, when nothing could calm him any more, he sent a distress message after his unanswered calls.

 

When once more he didn't receive anything, he decided to go to check on him before he realised he didn't know his address nor his working place's. This phone number was the only lasting link between them when they weren't in the port, Yunho realised bitterly.

 

Though he knew Junsu and him weren't long time friends, he had this deep impression he could live freely beside him and forget about this detail. But he wanted to know. Time before, he noticed this attachment that he thought was coming from his guilt exceeded the obligation. He wanted to know, he wanted to be known. By Junsu only, but still by Junsu. He had the impression to be a capricious child always wanting more, but he wanted more, really more.

 

Age and experience were far to teach him how to be patient. Since forever, he lacked of the quality. It was also the one who participated to his loss, this drift he regretted every second. However, he wasn't able to control himself for long without losing his composure because of impatience. And the situation was one of those he handled the less. Even if he never really felt this kind of attachment and worry for anyone beside Yoochun, and his mother maybe.

 

Around one week after his disappearance, like Yunho was calling this date, he went to the port without finding Junsu. He went back to his office right after and stayed to work overtime to forget everything. While he was lost in the umpteenth file, Junsu finally sent a message.

 

« I just saw your message. I'm visiting my parents for 10 days »

 

Sit in front of his desk, heating coming from the ground and the winter moonlight brushing his face, Yunho felt a hot flush evading him. It was futile, but relief was big. As he stayed in the dark, he created his stock of scenarios, each more catastrophic than the other. Like it was most of the time, he was worried sick for nothing. He didn't even curse his own stupidity like he usually did, too happy to have news.

 

« No problem. I was worried »

 

After few minutes waiting, a new message appeared and made his smile dumbly for a moment. He noted the stunned look from his secretary in the office in front of his. He didn't care about it, his whole attention focused on this little step Junsu did toward him.

 

« Sorry, hyung »

 

Stamping on his seat, his impatience was visible by everyone. In those moments, he was finding back a bit of this adorable innocence he was endowed with. He played with his phone and tried to find a way to last the conversation more. He opened the application to send another message but couldn't find anything to write. Instead, he ended up calling.

 

-Yunho ? He heard at the other end of the line.

 

Junsu's voice was naturally high pitched, but he found it higher with surprise. Only hearing his name coming from his lips made him quiver. He missed it. As if he didn't hear it for centuries. On the background, he noticed a weird brouhaha deaden by a slamming door.

 

-Am-I disturbing you ? Yunho tried.

-Oh... no don't worry, Junsu answered with a slight hesitation.

-Good.

 

Yunho smiled one more. He was aware he looked like a freak, probably excessive, but he couldn't help it.

 

-is there something wrong ? Junsu's voice called him from the receiver.

-No, catching up on news.

 

He heard a muffled chuckle and Yunho could almost see Junsu's smile through the phone line.

 

-I told you I was good, didn't I ? Or maybe you don't trust me... Junsu joked.

-Just checking again. Can't be sure who's behind a message. It could have been an impostor trying to trap me after you've been kidnapped, Yunho exaggerated.

 

Junsu's laugh resonated, probably stifled by his hand and the phone, but Yunho immediately followed. Then, the silence took place and none of them dare to break it. It wasn't strictly speaking unpleasant. However, there was something uncomfortable with this distance separating them. Even more for them both who had only been in contact in their own world created around the port. They had now hard time to manage with novelty.

 

In the background noise, the door could be heard again and an indecipherable name was called. The line became more messy and he thought he caught Junsu answer with precipitation, almost anxious. But maybe was it only effect of the echo. When Junsu took back the call, he sighed and said Yunho's name once more to signify his presence.

 

-I'm sorry, I'm taking your time.

-No, no, don't worry. Nothing much.

 

Yunho nodded, even if Junsu couldn't see him. Despite his affirmation, Yunho wasn't so convinced. His voice itself was letting on a noticeable change. He didn't know the reason, but he supposed his call was disturbing his work. After all, Junsu clocked in during the evening, and he couldn't end only few hours later.

 

-Well, I'm also at the office, I need to do some stuff before leaving. I better hurry if my don't want to be scolded by my boss, he half joked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter