Chapter 8

Secrets in the Wind
Chapter 8
 
*beep beep beep* what was that noise?? My eyes slowly opened letting it adjust to the bright light that I haven't seen for a while. My body ached and I could move. My nose started the itch, reaching up to scratch it was followed by an excruciating jolt of pain. It felt like my arm was going to fall off! A chuckle came from the corner and I quickly turned in time to stare at the stranger standing in the corner. "I wouldn't move that arm for a while. In fact I wouldn't move at all. You have 4 broken ribs, a broken arm, and a leg." The stranger said. I stared in shock as I tried to move each part of my body. My left leg and right arm were definitely broken. My chest hurt so much I couldn't sit up. I was helpless. "What happened I can't remember" my head started to hurt so I decided to close my eyes for a second. 
 
when I opened them again which seemed like a few seconds later it was dark. The sun had set and the room was dark though I felt the presence of another person. "Hello?" I asked not knowing if I was crazy. But my answer was shortly replied with the sound of rustling and footsteps. The stranger got closer until I could finally see his face. "What do you want? Are you hungry?" Rolling my eyes I replied "no! Go away I don't need you here. I finally remember what happened and this is all your fault" a confused look crosse jinyoung's face. "What how is this my fault! I carried you back and this is the gratitude I get?!" I yelled back "if you hadn't kicked me out I wouldn't have been in this situation!" Shock crossed his face "you had no right to be living in my house! I didn't have to babysit you!" Having felt more rejection I had enough of this. "Fine just leave I'll find a place to stay on my own" I pulled the IV out of my arm, ignoring the pain. I managed to use all my energy to sit up and when I tried to stand up I just ended up falling on the ground. I started to cry. Jinyoung just stood in front of me watching what must have been the funniest thing ever. After trying to lean against the wall about 3 times, a strong arm lifted me up princess style and gently laid me back in bed. "What do you think you're doing!" I screamed feeling pathetic and weak." Jinyoung just got on everyone of my nerves, the last time I felt this mad was when Eun Ae left me to go with her new friends. "I'm sorry. It was partially my fault." I looked up to see jinyoung looking out the window  "did you say something" I asked as the memory of Eun ae disappeared. "Nothing" he yelled and the room was filled with silence. All of a sudden my stomach betrayed me and let out a loud growl. He snapped out of his trance and let out a small chuckle. His smile wasn't that bad. Wait no! He's the enemy. "I'll get you some food" he said as he walked out of the room. Suprised at his niceness I didn't know what to do. Maybe this was all an act and he was going to poison me. My stomach kept growling and I was ready to eat anything who cared if it was poison as long as it filled my stomach.
 
 A noise at the door grabbed my attention. I turned to see 2 pairs of eyes staring at me. "Noona!!!!" Said the Maknae. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug. It was strong but gentle enough not to cause me any pay which I was greatful. Sandeul walked up right after him and gave me a hug too. "Noona I brought food! I was worried that you would get lost so I put a GPS in your bag but I didn't know you were this bad! How could you get so hurt!" Gongchan looked like he was on the verge of crying. So I held his hand until he calmed down. Again the moment was interrupted by my stomach. Sandeul laughed and started to take out the food. Yum! They brought kimchi, deukbokki, and soup!  I picked up my chopsticks and I was almost at my first bite when someone cleared their throat by the door. I turned in time to see jinyoung throw the food tray into the trash, "well I guess you have your guardian angels to protect you" and he stormed off out of the building. I turned back to the food stuffing my stomach with wonderful food. It tasted to good, yet why did I feel so bad?
 
 
A/N: sorry this is so late. I've had bad writers block and I've been so busy. I know there's no excuse that could make up for it. :( Miyanhae. My writing skills are kind of rusty and could you ignore the spelling I tried to post this ASAP. Well that's all please comment what you think I will try to post more later!! 
 
Ps. Their new MV lonely is out! If you haven't seen it yet go watch it! Muah :*