Chapter 7

Secrets in the Wind
Chapter 7

I woke up to a knock on my door. I wiped my eyes and put on my best face. "Come in" I said. The stranger came In only to be jinyoung. Memories of last night came rushing in and instintively I backed up to the wall and covered myself with my blanket. "Don't get to cocky I'm not gonna touch you. Now do you have your bags packed?" He whispered. "I'm not leaving!" I Yelled. In a flash he crossed the room and put his hand over my mouth. "Ssshhhh!!!" You're gonna wake the others!" I his hand and he backed off. "Ew! That's disgusting! Just hurry!" I sat in place not moving an inch. "I refuse and you can't make me!" I don't know why I felt like rebelling but I didn't want to listen to this egoistic monster. I looked in his face and his cold eyes were glaring at me. Shivers ran up my spine but I hoped he wouldn't notice the fear in my eyes. He took one step toward me and grabbed jaw. "Listen you. I don't know who you are of why you want to stay but I want you out of here now. You don't belong here. "

those last words hurt me. Deep. Refusing to take anymore of this I got up and started cramming everything in my bag. Tears were falling out of my eyes refusing to stay back. I wiped my face and took a big breath. "I hope you're happy. I don't know what I was thinking last night but I now see you're a terrible person with no soul.  Goodbye. " I took one last look at his evil face and saw his serious eyes. But just as I was turning around it changed to sadness. But I just ignored it as I walked out of the door hopefully to never see him again.

When the sun came up I went to the shop to ask for a day off. Halmoni smiled and told me to take as long as I wanted. I thanked her and went off to look for a place to stay. After crossing some streets I looked around and noticed there were hardly any people on the streets. I walked some more when I felt someone watching me from a while back. I decided to walk a little faster and I heard footsteps trying to quickly keep up. I busted into a full sprint and turned into an alley way. dead end. My followers soon caught up and blocked my only exit. " hey there sweet thing you look a little lost. Want me to bring you to my place ill let you stay as long as you want" said a tall bald guy with a scar going through his right eye. The short guy next to him with long spikey hair spoke up. "Hey that's no fair Jinx! I saw her first!"  I looked around and saw a piece of wood on the ground next to the trash bin. I took this chance while they were arguing to attempt my only escape. I picked up the board and swung it at the short guy and successfully knocked him out. I turned around aiming to hit the tall guy but he was already next to me. He grabbed my arm and twisted it in a way that shouldn't be possible. I heard a crack and let out a piercing scream. The man covered his ears and kicked me in the stomach. "Shut up ! See look what you made me do! I was gonna take you home with me but now that I'm not in the nice mood ill play with you right here. . And you made a mess of my subordinate though I was finding him quite annoying. " he kept talking about nonsense while I was on the ground in pain. My arm looked pretty much broken any subtle movement caused my insides to twist and turn with pain. I think I got a few broke  ribs from that kick too.  "Yah! Are you listening!"  He yelled. And all of a sudden his leg came crashing onto mine. I screamed again twice as loud as the first time. My leg now being broken my arm no longer hurt. "That's right scream as loud as you can! No ones gonna find you." My eye sight was getting blurry. Was this the end? I just wanted this pain to be over with I don't care already. Is this what I deserve? Have I done something worth this punishment. The tall mans hand came reaching towards my face and you would never imagine what happened next. A miracle happened. 

Just as I thought it was over the tall mans head smashed into the trash him great pain. Though he wasn't finished. He got back up and started swinging punches at the stranger. But he was no match for him. The stranger dodged all his punches and gave some in return. Finally he kicked the tall guy into the trash bin finally knocking him out. I looked up into his a to familiar face and gave the best smile I could trying not to look pathetic.  He took off his coat and wrapped it around me and gently carried me into his arms. I tried not to scream from the Excruciating pain running through my body. " You just can't resist me can you". His eyes showed some regret and sadness but were still as cold as ever. "Pabo I told you not to be so cocky." My smiled as a slid into unconsciousness leaving my life in jinyoung's hands.