Chapter 5

Secrets in the Wind

Dayeon POV

Gongchan was practically jumping off us seat from excitement. Jinyoung was just laughing and I was just irritated because no one was taking!  "Can some one please explain how you all know each other! This innocent boy and the almost murder." Jinyoung frowned and whispered something in Gongchan's ear and he nodded his head from side to side disagreeing with whatever Jinyoung asked him. Damn their secrets. "Oh well look at the time.  I have to go! Bye channie. " he turns to me and winked. Tch what a playboy definitely a playboy... I scoffed out loud earning another laugh from him and he ran out of the store to who know where...  I looked back at Gongchan. "Explain now. Or I will never give you cake again!" His smile instantly turns into a frown. "No!! Noona you can't do that to me!" I laughed and started to walk away when he stopped me. "Okay okay ill explain!" I grabbed a chair and sat down for this interesting story. "When I was in high school me and jinyoung met after a certain incident. " I looked at him waiting for more. "What? That's it? No interesting story?" I asked. He shrugged " well not really we just became close friends and started talking. Last month he went on a trip to a place I don't know and we didn't know when he was coming back so I waited for him in this shop. So he just showed up and that's that!" I rolled my eyes. I expected this awesome sorry with action but it was pretty boring... Stupid expectations. I went back to work and served more customers.

Gongchan eventually left and it kind of made me sad. Halmoni gave me my paycheck and I finally finished work. I walked outside and waited for CNU to show me my new house.  He came after a few minutes and walked with me. I told him about what happened today and he just laughed. "So you met jinyoung hah. He like a brother to us. Well atleast you met him haha now you have 2 more to go you'll meet them when we reach he house." I thought about it. Wait did he say 2 more at the house. "THERE'S 5 OF YOU LIVING THERE?" He looked at me and smiled "yea 5 of us and you're are new house keeper" he grinned. "Oh god... What did I get myself into..." 

We got to the house which was pretty close. Only a 30 minute walk. He opened the door and all hell broke loose a pillow came flying and hit CNU in the face. The he suddenly grabbed me using me as a shield while they started whacking me. Finally they realized they weren't hitting CNU and they stopped to stare at me like a rare specimen. "Hyung is she your girlfriend?? " a boy that had a similar resemblance to a bunny asked. I noticed there was also a guy that looked like a squirrel hiding behind Gongchan.  "Hello everyone my names Ahn Dayeon and Im your housekeeper from now on" I did my 90 degree bow and walked inside. My mouth dropped when I saw the mess. Clothes everywhere, half eaten food lying on the tables, a pile of unwashed dishes in the sink, overflowing trash an, and dust... Everywhere. Boy I had my work cut out for me. CNU showed me to my new room. Thank god it was clean. I unpacked and put my clothes in the closet and my totoro stuffed animal on my new bed. 

I went downstairs and found them all watching tv on the couch. The bunny boy was the first to notice me and walked up to me " hi my names Sandeul" he said and smiled. He was adorable. The squirrel boy slowly got up and decided to introduce himself as well. "My names Baro, pleased to meet you" his voice was deeper than I expected. Gongchan got up and went to hug me. "Noona I missed you!" He kept hugging me while the rest of them was speechless. "Channie! You know her? No fair I wanted to hug her!" Sandeul frowned. I laughed they were so cute. But I noticed one person was missing, so I asked "where's Jinyoung" Sandeul looking at baro "Jinyoung is back???" Gongchan blushed "sorry I forgot to tell you be stopped by the cake shop this morning. I expected them to be mad but surprisingly they jumped up and down from excitement. "That's great! Lets throw him a surprise party!" Sandeul exclaimed. "Can we hyung??" Gongchan begged CNU. "I don't think that's a good idea" he said without taking an eye of the tv. So Gongchan ran in front of CNU and did something I did not expect. Aegyo. I usually hated that but oh my god how could you resist once you saw Gongchan's aegyo you can't resist he was so cute. And before I knew it I was on the floor hugging Gongchan begging CNU too.  After he couldn't resist (which took a couple of seconds) he finally agreed and went out with me to get supplies.

As we walked to the market we talked a little small talk about likes and dislike. We both found out we liked the group NU'EST and disliked cats. Weird? I know. CNU was a pretty cool guy he was funny at sometimes and then totally serious. We finally got to a convenience store so we bought 3 rolls of different colored banners and 5 bags of balloons. We were about to pay when CNU heard his name. He immediately pushed me on the ground and told me to hide. Scared, I followed his directions and his in the shadows like a Ninja. "CNU hyung! How have you been!" The man said.  CNU embarrassed the man in a quick man hug. "Great I missed you Jinyoung. " oh Jinyoung? I hope we didn't get caught. "Hey wasn't there someone with you just now" he said looking around. Panicking I tried to blend further into the darkness hoping he wouldn't notice me and I succeeded. "Huh must have been my imagination. Well hyung perfect timing lets walk home together."  My eyes shot open CNU you better do something as i watched Jinyoung Start to walk towards the door. Calmly CNU grabbed his arm and responded "uh hyung I don't think it's a good idea. " Jinyoung turned around "why? It's been a while I wanna see everyone else!" CNU quickly made up a excuse. "Uh well Gongchan and Sandeul made another stink bomb and it accidents exploded in the house so I was here... Getting cleaning supplies!" He quickly grabbed some sort of spray off the shelf. Yes! Good thinking! Jinyoung made a funny face and responded "oh god! How I miss those boys. Well I don't want any part of that call me when it's all clean!" He said as he ran off. CNUs shoulders relaxed and he went to help me off the floor. "Sorry I pushed you but that was a close one we should hurry back. " I laughed "stink bomb? Haha that was a realistic excuse " CNU chuckled "well actually that happened before ... They thought it was funny to throw it in the neighbors house but it accidentally exploded in their hands and filled the house. We had to get it professionally cleaned it was so bad. " I looked at him in shock. Oh god and I'm gonna have to clean after them. We made more small talk on the way back. 

We reached the house and went in explaining meeting Jinyoung to the rest of them. We assigned parts to make the party planning go smoother. Gongchan was to blow up the balloons, Baro would hang the banners, Sandeul bake a cake, and me and CNU would rip up paper to make confetti. After 3 hours we finally finished everything and decided our hiding spots. CNU made the call and we hid in our places. Soon we heard the keys and as soon as the door opened we all yelled "SURPRISE". Jinyoung sure was surprised. He even fell onto the floor. Everyone tackled him into a group hug and I just stood back proud of my work. "Aww guys! You did this for me! I missed you so much!" It looked like he was almost gonna cry. Finally he got up and dusted off his pants. "Wow this is amazing" he looked around and his eyes stopped and met mine. Then he looked confused "uh hyung what is she doing here?"  CNU came from behind "oh by the way Jinyoung this is Ahn Dayeon and from now on she'll be living here as are new housekeeper. " and Jinyoung did something I didn't expect him to ... Well no one did. He got on his knees and hands and bowed....