Chapter 6

Secrets in the Wind

 

Chapter 6
 
Dayeon POV
 
Jinyoung put his hand and knees on the ground and lowered his head. "Please I beg you to not stay here! Just not here ill even pay for an apartment for you!" I stared at Jinyoung  in surprise. He didn't want me there so bad fine. "We'll then you'll buy me a top class suite in a excellent apartment. He shot up and grabbed my hand. "Of course anywhere you want!" I almost took his offer but I decided not to for some reason. I usually try to make everyone happy but for some reason I didn't want to listen to Jinyoung. "Sorry but I think ill stay here. I already accepted CNUs offer. " I grinned. Jinyoung was shocked at my response and got up quickly and dusted his pants off. He started walking towards me and as he passed by he whispered. "You'll regret that decision" but he did It so quietly I don't think anyone heard. Shivers ran down my spine and for a second I got scared but I decided he was just joking and ignored it. 
 
I walked to the couch and sat down besides gongchan. "What was that about?" I asked him. He just shrugged and turned back to the TV. After watching a hour of cartoons I got up and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat.  The kitchen was a mess so I decided to start on my work. First I cleaned out the refrigerator of all the spoiled food. I gathered all their dishes from around the house and washed them and placed the In the cabinets. I got a wet towel and started to clean the sticky floor making it shine and sparkle. When I was done I stood back proud of my hard work. And it only took me a few hours.... When I looked at their kitchen I realized it was as nice as the rest of their house.
 
I looked in the refrigerator and noticed it hardly had anything inside. I went inside a cabinet but as soon as the door opened a avalanche of cup-a-noodle came tumbling on top of me. "What the heck??? Is this all you guys eat" I asked. CNU turned around and laughed "yup basically. None of us really have cooking skills except jinyoung. And since he left we just ate that". I stared at amazement. How did these boys survive. 
 
I placed the cup a noodles back where they went and headed to my room. I lied on the bed exhausted from the cleaning. 
 
By the time. I woke up it was already dark. I was half awake and could barely see anything infront of me. I felt the urge to pee and so I felt my way to the bathroom. I quickly found the door and opened it to find a half named jinyoung. "Yah! What are you doing! Didn't you see the towel on the door knob!" He said with only a towel around his waste. Now I was completely awake. "Umm.. Sorry.. Ill come back later." I stuttered. I tried to head out but jinyoung closed the door in front of me. I retreated as far back to the door as possible "umm can I go now?" He grinned and pressed his body against mine. "Who do you think you are Coming into this house." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't even think, the heat from the shower was making me dizzy. "Sorry but I don't want any of your bribes. I'm staying here!" I yelled half heartily. He grinned at me and came right up next to me ear I could feel his breath. "Alright prepare for the co sequence." He traced my neck with his lips and I let out a small moan. "Ooo so you like that". He pressed his lips onto mine and pressed his body closer.  I tried hard to reject him but my body wasn't listening.  I started to kiss him back but suddenly he threw me on the floor. "Despicable. Everyone of you is alike you just throw yourself into me. I thought you were different I guess I was wrong. You better be gone tomorrow before everyone wakes up. Ill even make up an excuse for you. Don't mess up. " his eyes were cold with no sign of compassion.  I was still confused on what just happened. I went back to bed hoping it was all just a dream.