Chapter 3

Secrets in the Wind

Dayeon POV

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans hitting each other. "Wake up!!" Said the voice behind the door. I sat up immediately earning a giant head ache. Did I drink last night? I feel like I have a hang over. What was I doing and where the hell am I? I looked around and realized I was in an unfamiliar bed. I lifted the blanket and let out a sigh of relief when I saw my clothes was still on. I got up and rubbed my eyes trying to ignore the pounding in my head. 

I walked down the stairs and was amazed how big the house was. It was all white and there was fancy furniture everywhere. It was twice the size of my house. I got to the bottom and looked for the mysterious owner. "Hey I have something for your headache sit down on the chair and ill give you some food." I pulled out a chair and closed my eyes tryin to relive the pain. A chair on the side of me pulled out and I turned to look. It was the blonde guy at the shop!!! 

"Hey you!! You were there yesterday I remember!" He laughed and pulled you into a big hug. "I know! I went back to the shop and saw you on the ground. I'm so happy you're okay!" The other guy came back and practically had to pry him off you. "Cool it Gongchan you're going to scare her away." Gongchan frowned and looked back at you " sorry. My names gongchan nice to meet you" he smiles. The other guy laughs "and my names CNU the one who carried you all the way home from your store"

 


A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter :'(