Chapter 1

Secrets in the Wind

Chapter 1 

Ahn Dayeon POV

"How could she just leave me!" I cried as my best friend, Eun Ae, patted my back. She was a typical rich girl that hardly had any hardships. She could just wink at a guy and they'd be her next boyfriend. All the kids at school want to be her friend and look like her. I knew her since kindergarten but as soon as she reached high school she completely changed. She started wearing more makeup that practically redrew her whole face and her attitude was completely different trying to fit in and acting stupid and since we entered college she got worse. I hated it! I just wanted her back as the girl i met in kindergarden.  We met when our whole class was sharing and I was alone in the corner but she came to talk to me and from then on we were close friends. 

"What's wrong baby girl" she asked. I wiped the tears away and explained, " my mom left me and my dad because she was tired of his attitude. He quit his job and got into gambling. He lost all our money and now were poor. I work 2 jobs and still don't make enough for the two of us. I'm so stressed out I don't think I can handle this pressure!" 

I turned to see how she would react to all this only to find her smiling at this guy walking down the street. "You ! Some friend you are! You're never around anymore and when I tell you things you just ignore me and run to some guy!" She looked at me with open. There were only a few times I yelled at her I was usually the calm friend that rarely raised her voice. But I've had enough. "You're never around anymore. You're too busy hanging around all those s!" I yelled earning a fat slap in the face. Eun Ae's face was red and it she looked so embarrassed. "s?? My friends Are not s!" She yelled.  "You've changed Dayeon. And I don't like it one bit" she spurted. I was filled with anger then. "You know I'm not the one who changed! Look in a mirror for on e and you'll see who changed. Ever since you got to high school you're the one that's changed. Everything about you. I don't even know who you are." She glared at me and took a step closer letting me smell the strong juicy couture fragrance. She leaned fowArd and whispered into my ear, "fine then... I guess since I've changed so much you're not my best friend anymore. " I stared as I watched my ex- best friend walk away and join her new group of friends leaving me behind. 

Reflecting in what just happened I walked home in a daze almost getting hit by a car and one bicycler. I opened the door only to find the familiar scent of beer. I have a two story house. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a giant living room, and an amazing kitchen. As I walked in I headed straight for the kitchen to make myself some kimchi when I tripped over something and stubbed my toe in the process. "OW!! SON OF A ---" you yell. A familiar face popped up from the other side if the couch. "Oh Dayeon you're back already!" I looked around to find the cursed object and realize its luggage. "Appa what's all this for" I asked scared of the answer. "Oh sweetheart don't get mad but I've gotten into debt and accident gambled my house and all my money away. But don't worry I saved what's left and bought you a ticket to Seoul! Aren't you happy you get to experience something new!" I stared at my father processing what he just said.

Me? Moving to Seoul?? I've only gone there once when I was 5!! I don't even remember and he expects me to just move there.  " so where do I live?" He backs away slowly and I started getting suspicious. "Tell me now! It better not be in a cheap apartment!" He backs away into a corner and says softly. "I didn't have enough money for an apartment so you have to find one on your own. Here this is your share your mother left you" he said handing me a envelope. I opened it up finding about $5,000.  Then it hit me. "Appa you're not coming with me?" He backs away to what little space he has left. "No sorry baby but I owe the loan sharks some money and if I run away they'll kill us all. Sorry but I have to earn money on my own somehow. I just want you to be safe and happy and start a new life. " I was so filled with emotion I didn't know what to say. I was sad I was leaving him but mostly mad. Why couldn't he pull himself together. Now he's forcing this life on me that I don't want. "Fine if you're not going to change then I will... And I'm never coming back. " I grabbed my luggage and headed towards the train station. Walking ahead towards my new life. 


 


A/N: Im trying out a new writing style :) Hope you enjoy the story.

 

PS. jinyoung is so hot in that picture >.< I squeal everytime I look at him!!!