Videos in English Subbed

Seventeen: SM17ES United!

The description to this video says:

Hansol: Annyeonghaseyo~ Okay, well, the next- this first mission before was to make the manager laugh and two members were successful and- in doing that mission and now, the second mission is making me, Mr. Headphone, cry. And I don't, like, really feel good about that but- I'm actually kinda worried because I don't know what they would do. I kinda get hurt easily. I don't know. I'm just- I'm kinda scared. I don't know what to do. 


I think they were talking about like using whispers(??? I really can't understand what he said, sorry) acting out to make me cry. I'm kinda scared right now. I'm really scared. Maybe they'd make me surprised or like maybe surprised or ... ah, the manager also said that they can tickle me. They can tickle me which would've been the easiest way to make me cry 'cause I'm like really, really ticklish. Extremely like beyond your imagination, I'm technically ticklish 'cause I just can't stand it. And I don't know. I'm just too scared (3x).

Oh, now, their second idea seems like to make me laugh until tears come out of my eyes. Now, that could also be an easy way. That'd be next to being ticklish. I guess I shouldn't hear that or it wouldn't be funny if I'd hear it before it happens.

What time is it over where you are right now? Right now, it's 8.30 like 30 minutes to- our show ends. Is it- if it's... hmm. I don't know. Maybe it's like 8.30 in the morning wherever our country is in some part in America. Like- but if it's like- kind of, like, the total night, like, way in the morning like 2 am, then we really thank you for watching us because, like, I don't think I could have done that but you're doing it for us. Like, to watch us. That- that late or very early morning so we're very thankful for that. We'll keep working hard on trying to make Seventeen TV better and more entertaining for you, guys. Yeah.

Yeah. I think, like, Seventeen TV is more, hmm, is more popular in countries that are not in Asia. Like, kind of like, North America or the Europe because I see that a lot of people chatting in English the last time we saw Seventeen TV on the computer. Yeah, I was very surprised about that. I thought there would be more Koreans but there were like more like English speakers. That's pretty cool. I mean, English is universal.

Uh, funny thing is like, these headphones... I actually used to use them but there was- I kinda, like, lost the cord that connects my headphones to my mp3 player and so I can't use these anymore. So, like, these are like seriously just for Seventeen TV. There is like no use for these headphones. I have to, like, buy one soon- buy one cord so I could listen to the music, though. I'm just using earphones these days. I mean, like, these headphones, like, are really cool and I was so surprised when I first got it. The beat is, like, really strong.

I- I was actually really curious, like, how is my- how- what do you think about, like, my fashion in Seventeen TV? I'm trying to really- I'm working really hard to look as nice as I can be but I'm not sure how to do that stuff. I don't- I mean, I'm not that- I don't have much money to buy clothes as I want so I'm just using clothes I already have so... *speaks in Korean*

I think it's cool that, like, I'm, like, basically the only English speaker. So I could speak out to Teeny's Father.

Samuel: No you're not! I could speak too. Hey.

Hansol: I said 'basically'.

 

                             Updated by KpopKeepsMeCrazy and cathy4reals                            

 


I do not own any of these videos!! All rights and credits go to D17Subs and Binx Daamo on youtube.