130420 Live Stream Happenings!

Seventeen: SM17ES United!

some happenings in the livestream!

 

1. Seunggwan danced and sang a bit of Tell Me by Rainbow.

2. Seunggwan also danced and sang Please Be My Baby by Wonder Girls to get Jisoo on his team (yellow).

3. In trying to get Jisoo in their team, a girl from the blue team was bold and danced beside Jisoo, putting her hand on his shoulder.

4. Seokmin did Gwiyomi and Seungcheol and Seunggwan couldn't take his greasiness and tried to stop him. Seungcheol looked like he wanted to drag Seokmin across the floor if Mingyu hasn't stopped him. Seunggwan tried to high kick Seokmin.

5. When Seokmin tried to serenade Jihoon, Jihoon was backing away every time Seokmin went neary (lol, poor seokmin~)

6. Soonyoung was bold enough to serenade Hansol, and Hansol looked all giddy and happy when Soonyoung danced around him.

7. Seunggwan kept on mimicking dances of the other members hilariously.

8. Seungcheol blew in Mingyu's ear when Jisoo was already picking which team to join.

9. Jisoo picked Seunggwan's team.

10. He picked it because he was looking for a comedic yet talented team.

11. Doyoon and Mingyu accidentally kissed on the paper passing game.

12. Seokmin was quite aggressive on Hansol in the paper passing game.

13. In the Q&A, the fan asked "If you were born again, which animal would you like to be?" and Jisoo answered lion as Hansol answered dragon.

14. In the Q&A, Jisoo and Hansol stated that they really didn't care who was the best in studying.

15. A fan asked, "Which member would you want to introduce to your younger sister/older sister/family?" and Jisoo answered Hansol.

16. A fan asked who were roommates, and Jisoo and Hansol answered that there are no permanent roommates, and that's it's random. 

17. A fan asked Jisoo and Hansol what was their first impression of each other. Jisoo answered "Nice guy and good looking" as Hansol said, "Nice guy and hardworking."

18. A fan asked who gets scared the most, and Jisoo answered Hansol. Because one time, Hansol was cleaning the mini practice room when Seunggwan  turned the lights off because he thought no one was in the practice room anymore. And Hansol was scared, and when he went out, the lights were off. He screamed and ran out of the room.

19. The hardest to wake up in the morning is Doyoon, Lee Chan, and Seunggwan.

20. They asked who was the most fatherly in the group, and they answered Seungcheol.

21. The fans asked "What song would you sing (not a seventeen song) when you serenade a girl/fangirl?" Jisoo answered "Ordinary People" and Hansol remarked, "That's what I was going to say!"

22. Jisoo aplogized for his weird fashion.

23. Jisoo and Soonyoung wore newspaper.

24. Hansol tried to wear a newspaper, but decided that the blanket was better.

25. They had a game (I don't know what game since my phone died that time) and they exchanged sleeping clothes.

I hoped you enjoyed them! ^^;

 

u p d a t e d b y h y u n v i r u s