LOST

Shadow of an Angel

Lost- confused: having lost your bearings; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"


 

Taecyeon's POV

The snow was slowly fading in the streets of Seoul, winter was already at its end but even with the warming climate, His heart seemed to be encased in cold ice…

He walked by himself covered in his winter clothes. He was watching all the people walking, children playing, some animals showing but her felt everything to be so unreal…

In all the smiling faces all he thought about was, ‘how can they laugh when she was gone..?’

‘how could the world be okay when she was gone..’ he thought. And asking those questions brought her smiling face back to his head and thousand swords were plunged into his heart.

As he closed his eyes he felt all the agony and pain that was slowly crushing his heart into tiny bits. All he wanted to do was take his heart and crush it, just to stop all the pain…

He stopped and stood at the lonely shade of the oak tree – alone.

alone, in agony and in pain...

He sighed heavily, fighting to keep his blurring eyes from tearing up.

But how ever much he tried to stop it, his eyes seemed to have a brain of its own cause tears just flowed like lava – painful, agonizing, big and arrogant.

He collapsed in the partially covered roots of the oak tree where a tomb lay.

He read the words inscribed in the tomb, "here lies the body of Im Yoona… a miracle worker, the healer, a superwoman and eternally an Angel among the living on earth…an EARTH ANGEL..."

as the words seep through his mind and senses he felt his soul being ripped into a million pieces...

and all he could do was cry, as he did for the past 2 weeks upon hearing of her death.

And now outside in the cold winter season, he collapse on her last resting place all he could do was scream her name. "Yoona……!!!!!!"

cause he still couldnt accpet her gone, "YoonaAAaaa!!!!"

But he was answered by the winter breeze and silence...

he was alone..

and she was gone....

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Yoona's POV

She watched him. And as she watched him, she saw him cry like a little boy lost. she felt a sense of loss and unrealness of the situation.

She had watched as the nurses tended to him with the IV drips, with the cleaning of his face, with the checking of medicine. She tried to reach out but when she did her hands just went straight through…

And now she watched as he break down and cry at her last resting place. He was crying and pleading and he was alone in his agony…

She sighed but them no air seemed to go out. She sat in the coldness of the ending winter season watching over him. To check if he could sense her like she did him but he seemed so deep into his own pain.

It was 12 o’clock in the afternoon, she had been with him since 2 weeks when she healed him. And when she healed him all she felt was pain beyond imagine followed by darkness beyond thought..

Then she felt like she was flown over and she saw her body. her was feet beside him, him who had miraculously alive and with pulse…

She had been watching over him when soft and familiar hands suddenly held and touched her. She turned around and was face to face with her forever smiling and gentle Nichkhun.

In a state of shock she became speechless, but he smiled and as always his presence was a sense of relief and comfort to her…

"oppa.." she called him tenderly

"Yoona… How have you been..?" he asked. Upon hearing his familiar soft and warm voice, tears streamed down her tears and she ran and threw herself at him…

"Oppa… Oppaa.. Its you right…? nichkhun oppa its you.." she called. She called his name over and over again and Nichkhun comforted her like before. He was still the same old nichkhun she remembered.

After what seemed like eternity of crying, she finally got control over her emotion and she looked up at the smiling handsome face of nichkhun…

"oppa..?" she called

"its okay Yoona, you need not cry anymore… " nichkhun said, assuring her

"but oppa, what about taecyeon-shi…"

"Don’t worry about him Yoona…" and nichkhun gave her a smile again, "even here in the after life, you can always guide, watch over, and be by his side…"

" It is just like what I did when I couldn’t be physically by you side. Cause as I have said I will always be your superman, I’ll always be by your side guiding you…"

"so do you mean that all this time you were by my side…" she asked

He nodded and smiled at her, "yes, and now that you are here, you should be the same with Taecyeon, always guide him… he needs all the guidance he can get…"

"and together, even if we may not be physically with him, we can spiritually guide him…"

"you can be by his side..."

"watching ober him...."

"guiding him.."

she looked at nichkhun and asked for confirmation, "i can be by his side..."

"you can be foreverby his side like this..."

and Nichkhun and Yoona watched over as Taecyeon wailed, cried and pleaded his agony in the cold winter season...

- T H E  E N D -