Her birthday PARTY

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Suho's POV:

 

Watching Taeyeon and the whole SNSD sunbaenim doing their tour non stop, gave me headache. Each time they came home, one thing the girls will do is search for the bed then swam into the sea of bed into their dreamlands. I kind of worried with their health status, since lately I see that each of them look damn tired, they look like a walking zombie searching for brains. And Taeyeon noona often wear surgical mask and look pale. My god, I'm worried about her. Can't Mr. LSM gave them longer period of rest?

 

This is the...I can't seem to count on their tour already, I really don't know this is their which tour? Is it the 11th? 20th? I can't tell, everyday is their tour and live in each different regions in Japan. Tokyo, Osaka, Shibuya, Harajuku and more. I bit my fingers watching them getting their hair done, My fellow EXO brothers are in the room with me and they know that I'm getting anxious and concerned for them each day their tour starts. Hectic schedule, very hectic.

 

I drummed my fingers on the table, with my leg shaking as if I was nervous for my own live tour. I almost jump from my seats when a hand rested on my shoulder. I look up to see Sehun, as he take a seat beside me. "Hyung, relax a bit. You look all tensed up just by watching sunbaenims getting ready." he claimed, and I know I am. Chen sat next to me also and watches as SNSD getting ready. "Your concerned is clearly visible to the public, hyung. All the people around can see that from your face. Even Mr LSM noticed, and know of your concerned for Taeyeon noona." I stopped shaking my leg and look at the Chinese looking boy next to  me who is actually not Chinese.

 

I sigh, "I know they are, Jongdae... I just can't stop, even if its their promoting tour or whatever it calls, but I am not only concerned for Taeyeon noona, but to all of them." "Then..." came another voice, he stand tall right in front of me, it was Siwon sunbaenim, I stood up, bowing to him. He chuckles, and pat my shoulder. "Then how about you do something for Taeyeon tomorrow~~" I look at him, not knowing what he mean. "Do what, Siwon hyung?" I questioned, still blur with the sudden word he told me. "Do a party for her. A birthday party.." glancing over Siwon's hyung shoulder, and not far from him, Shindong hyung said shoving the last piece of sandwich into his mouth.

 

"Birthday....Birthday party?" I blinked many times, "Yup, tomorrow is Taeyeon's birthday Suho shi, her 24th birthday~ You didn't know?" came Yunho hyung, with Changmin hyung followed from behind. I widen my eyes, to my forgetfulness. How can I forget! "Her birthday!" I shouted loud enough, but thank god hyungs covered my mouth before they could even heard me, especially 'her'. They sigh. "What should I do for her? What should I buy? I don't even know what noona like?"Hyung help me.." I whisper very carefully. They smile at me and whisper back at me, I nods and nods and a smile crept on my face. "Thanks hyung." they each gave me a thumbs up. I look at Taeyeon with a smile, "Noona...ani. Baby, I'm going to give you a suprise.

 

----------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Its a crazy week, no month. There isn't any break at all, we keep on doing our live tour in Japan, almosy everyday or was it really everyday.. I am so tired that I could take a sleeping pill and sleep for the rest of my life. I don't think I even remember the dates anymore since the schedule makes me wanna hang myself sometimes. I totally forgot about my WGM shooting with Suho but Becca understand my condition so she will tell her producer to get some time to postponed our episode shooting and it was granted.

 

He gave us 1 month, and the news will be aired to tell the world about the postponed and I felt glad about it. Suho....Suho, I didn't get to talk with him too. I know that I've seen him in all our tour concert, even though it was packed, full with other fans , I can see him with my other SM family. They were so close with the stage and it is easy to see them. They came to give us full supports, and that is why I love my family so much. My second family always gave us the full supports in anything that we do.

 

And the night ends with the closing. We thanked everyone for coming and supporting us, giving us the courage to stand tall until this day, when suddenly... "Taeyeon ah...saeng-il chukahamnida, saeng-il chukahamnida..." my sisters all sang a birthday song to me. I was shocked, seriously I don't even remember that it was my birthday today. Not even my appa, umma, oppa and dongsaeng wish me. "Happy birthday Taengoo...uri, Kid Leader is already an ahjumma...yeay!" they said, I laugh.

 

The cake was big, they pushed it with a trolley, the whole fans sang along a birthday song to me also in Japanese, it was really the best birthday ever. I smile so wide. "Make a wish Taengoo..." Yuri said, they all point their mics at me as I closed my eyes making my wish then blow out the candles and then gave my thank you speech for the cake. "Taeyeon ah, have ever wonder why does your appa all didn't wish you a happy birthday? It is because we told them not to wish you anything. If you check your phone now, there must be lots of message for all the people that we told them to stay silent." Sunny said with a big smile at me. "Gomawo~" and we all hug each other. I love this 8 girls so much.

 

The cake was huge, we take a lot of pictures together at the backstage. Strange, I didn't feel tired at all after they wishes me happy birthday, and the cakes and everything. All the SM family was waiting and they also wishes me. Oppa all hug me and teased me. They sprinkles some glitter on me and etc. I couldn't find Suho at all, his brothers are here but not him. Wait....EXO is not here at all, non of them. Strange.

 

--------------

 

Author's POV:

 

At the hotel, as the girls exited the RV, and Taeyeon is the last one to exited the car. Someone covers her eyes with their hand. "Ah!" she shouted, "Noona, just follow me and keep on closing your eye." the voice belongs to Sehun, he covers her eyes while Tao came and took her hand. "I'll guide you in, noona." Taeyeon just nods and follow them in. Other SM family follows from behind, giggling and chuckling.

 

SNSD was blankless on what is going on, so BoA and f(x) explained to them everything. Tao and Sehun took Taeyeon to the hotel restaurant. It was dark, when they arrived, all the other SM family ran in and gets into position. SNSD went also, they disappeared in the dark room. Sehun and Tao together counted to three, "Hana..dul..set!" and Sehun uncovered her eyes and the lights flicks open, the party popper exploded everywhere. Taeyeon was shocked, "SUPRISED!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEYEON!!!" everyone shouts. Taeyeon cover and eyes were watery.

 

First at the concert and now here in the hotel. Even the hotel staff also gathered with them. Becca wanted to cherished the moment so she asked the cameraman to filmed it, since this will be their moment together. Taeyeon cries in joy, and SNSD all went and console her. They smile and giggles, everyone made her cry. But Suho made her cry even more as she sees a cake he held in his hand. "Saeng-il chukamanida Taeyeon noona. I made this cake especially for you, by my own hand." he flashed his eyesmile. Taeyeon could see some plaster covered his fingers, hand. He work hard for the cake.

 

"Its not much, but hope you like it. I don't really baked so..." he was cuts off because Taeyeon peck his cheek. "Thank you my dear hubby, you have made a lot for me.." he blushed. "True, this is all his idea. He organize everything and we came and support him." Yunho stated, patting Suho's shoulder and winks at him. "I know oppa, he did. So you have gave me so much and thank you for your hard work my hubby. I love you..." she confessed. Suho was slightly suprised with her confession, everyone just wooed them. "I love you too..noo ehmm, honey." he calls her that, and they all cooed and laugh. It is Taeyeon's best birthday gift ever. "Just get marry for real!" EXO all shouted and so does SHINee...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATES! UPDATES!

I'm tired...since I write a lot today.... hehehe

Very much :DD

Sorry for not manage to update recently, since my internet broke down and now its back on kekeke

Awooooo~ Ah saranghaeyo!

Yeah, EXO's comeback was DAEBAK! JJANG! I absolutely love the choreo and the idea of being a tree was aweosme and brilliant ^^

I know they've comeback like 3 or 4 days earlier but I just want to post it now hahahaha xDDD

I kep on spazzing over Suho in the MV (Kor ver.), the way he came out of the cave was cool ^^

He is killing me slowly....even all of them :33

Alright, leave a comments people ^^

Your comments gave me so many happiness in updating more and more

 

~ET~