Psycho y Tour

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

11 am in Tokyo, Japan. 17/XX/2013, is the day of one of the most biggest day that will happen in Japan for 3 months. That time by the airport, as the door from the arrival section opens, 9 outstanding girls starts to show themself one by one with their fashion airport. When they appear, the whole people at the airport starts to scream so loud and even their songs were play, which is 'Mr Taxi, Paparazzi and Flower Power'. "Shoujo Shidai!!!! Kyaaaaa!!" SNSD arrived at Tokyo, the big name that have made over the world, they were like a Queens who conquer the whole world with their images, beauty and songs.

 

Many of the fans would want to approach them but the guards won't allow that. Far behind, from the same flight, EXO all came to show themself that made the fans to scream harder. Then TVXQ, BOA, f(x), Kangta, SUJU and SHINee. Why did the whole SM family came to Tokyo, its not like they have an SMTown Tour at the moment but actually they are going to attend to SNSD's 3 months tour, exciting! Mr LSM have gave the tickets to his singers to support SNSD. From EXO site, as they saw the huge crowd gathering they gasped. They have never seen this lots of people at the airport, well not really but this is twice bigger than how they usually received, even their sunbaes was amazed. "SNSD's aura is very different than ours." Yunho's claimed as he watches the girls went through the hell road to their RV.

 

Many banners were put up, and all kind of languages appear. The whole SM family eyed the people, then to their loving girls. This is their first time attending their live tour, as a supporting role for the girls. Right now you could see them in their good terms, looking all hyped up but wait until they done with 4 or 5 tour, you won't be seeing them in their best states or clothes.

 

------------------

 

"Now, your schedule are...." their manager starts to explained about the schedule, tour, places, time, and etc. One thing that the whole SM family feel that it would kill them is by the hectic packed schedule they have. Almost the whole family was shocked and suprised by the schedule they saw earlier. "How can they survived with that loads of concerts?" Victoria, f(x)'s leader question his friends. SNSD is the biggest hits through out the world and they know it but giving them this kind of schedule would make them die of exhaustion.

 

"That's why you are all here, to make things bright and cheerful for the girls and don't worry. When their tour ends, each of them will be having a week of vacation. They could spend times with their family or went overseas and etc." Mr LSM claimed, patting Ryeowook and Kangta's shoulder. Suho, shoved his wallet into his bag and glances at her virtual wife. Taeyeon was still giggling with her sisters but he feels that she won't be doing that for quite a moment when he tour begins tomorrow night. "Hyung, won't you be going on a dinner date with Taeyeon noona?" Sehun suddenly appears out of nowhere, scaring the out of the older boy. "Yeah, there is for the 2nd eps." he glance over the maknae's shoulder, eyeing Becca and the crew who came along.

 

"The room is finally vacant, we can move in." one of the staff tell them and everybody quickly went up to their respective room. SNSD got the suite since they will be sharing the room, so all 9 of them will be in one suite room. The rest is just below them. Okay, when they all settle in, they have a rest before everything starts, only that Taeyeon left to have some time with her husband by the beach. That night it was clear sky, with lots of stars twinkling around, the sound of the waves crashing oto the shore was amusing, the gentle breeze going through their skin, gave a killer bite sensation, because it was cold.

 

Suho and Taeyeon was walking by the shore, kicking onto the sand and the cool water. Suho was holding onto their shoes, while Taeyeon was enjoying herself running and being playful by the shore. Suho just chuckles at her actions. She run like a kid until she trip and fell to the grouns, splashing into the water, Suho making his run and kneel beside her, "Noona,gwenchana?" he rub the sand of her hair and face, she just nods and giggles along with Suho. "I just want to have this moment for a while, Suho ah...Because, I might not be able to have tome with you." she brushed the sands and pat his cheek lightly, then continue skipping by. "We will always have that moment, Taeyeon noona. After the whole tour finished.."

 

---------------

 

The next day arrived and it is the time of SNSD to make a history, again...When the whole crew arrived, SNSD didn't have the shocking, suprised expression when they see the huge stage and space the place is, but SM family did. They have their eyes wide open and was super astonished with the big stage they have. In 2 hours time, this stage will be performed by SNSD and also the empty seats will be filled with their Japanese fans and others.

 

By the backstage, SNSD was getting ready. Their artist was preparing the girls for the first night and for the opening song, 'Flower Power'. Each girls in their black and white stripes outfits. The family was giving them some speech of encouragement and so on. "SNSD, HWAITING!" Kangta and the rest of them cheers. Before it starts, they went to take their position and waits as the VR on the big screen to end. Meanwhile it the oceans of pastel rose, all the SM family was there standing in one place together. They got the best seats, which is really near the stage and have a very clear view on the stage.

 

They all examined the surrounding and was amazed by the amount of fans that has gathered tonight for their live tour. Everyone was holding on the pastel rose colored stick and the whole stadium was colored or lighted up with the pastel rose. "This is really are SNSD's wave. When they strikes, everything changed." Boa commented since she was very very amazed and stunned with the amounts of crowds. EXO was busy watching the flower vid VR of their sunbaes and as the video ends, the music starts but everything when black and very dark only the sound of the fans shouting and screaming was heard.

 

----------------------

 

 

"Where are they? Where are they going to appear?" as Chanyeol was busy asking then the lights shined on the stage, there the girls standing in the middle of a small stage, appearing from below the stage, with that the whole crowds starts to scream even louder. SM family was shouting together. Suho was only looking at Taeyeon, and a loud boom make him jumps and the girls dance to their chorus part. It was truly amazing, the PA system was the best everything was very perfect. At the of the song they walk off to the main then stops to dance and lastly stand on the main stage as the song ends.

 

SNSD then introduce themself and gave a small talk to their Tokyo fans. "My hearts is beating so fast!!" Chen screamed, he really have some goosebumps when he watches them perform. Taemin and Minho was practically dancing to Flower Power and chants. Yunho and Changmin just claps and sings a long and even do some small dance.

 

ANIMAL, BOOMERANG, THE BOYS (Jap), MR TAXI, T.O.P, TIME MACHINE, EXPRESS 99 and so on, every single song that they performed gave all of the crowds a goosebump. Suho was covering his eyes when Taeyeon crawls like an animal in their song ANIMAL, but he feels proud of her since she shows her very strong performance and y at the same time cute. Everything was damn cool. What really make Suho shout like crazy is when they perform YOU AHOLIC.

 

 

"Falling, falling...Nani yori mo hayaku...." Suho, Baekhyun, Yesung, Kangin, Onew, Taemin, Chen, Luhan, Yunho, Luna, Sulli was singing to Taeyeon's line and the whole chorus. "Psycho y super magic.." as they walk to the path and stops at the cage like, when the begins, the small stage rised. The beat of the song would make anyone to dance with them. As they went along the path, Suho was so sure he sees Taeyeon winking and blow kisses towards him.

 

The people shake their glowing sticks according to the beat of the song. "Oh~~ Oh oh~~" Taeyeon shouts was heard when they dance so beautifully on the small stage. From white spotlights it turns to red spotlights to the girls. All of SM family sang with them, as the song almost ends they walk off back to the main stage and posed. Well, they will perform all of their songs, no matter if its in Japanese of Korea in this whole 3 months live tour and SM will be attending all. "Doue, utagaina ku YOU AHOLIC~" "That was awesome!" the happy virus exploded. The boys all was jumping and well singing to all the songs that SNSD had just performed in their 4-5 hours concert. "We should bring them out for a drink.." Key suggested but both Kangta and Boa protested, "Let the girls went back and rest, look at the time..Its already late and did you just see how much energy they pulled off for tonight to perform all those strong live performance at once?" Boa lectured, since she cares of SNSD so much. Key pouts along with few other boys.

 

The whole night, SNSD slept peacefully but not until the sun rises.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FALLING FALLING..

NANI YORI MO HAYAKU..

UTAGAINA KU YOU AHOLIC....

Ho my gosh, I just really love that song so much and I've been using that vid in few of my FF already lol...

Anyways, its not a SuTae moment but the next chap will be one :DD

Comments...

*Chuuu*