Honeymoon at Jeju

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

Like everybody else in this world, waking up in the morning is the most hated thing ever. If you could have a wish, perhaps many of them would wish to have a long long sleep for days, weeks or months without waking up. This happen to 2 individuals, who is really having the sweet warm time, cozy around in their beds. Their beds, oh yes..It is definitely Taeyeon and Suho I'm talking about. Alone in their virtual house, the alarm clock strikes 8 in the morning and well they were groaning, the sunlight was blinding up the two in their beds.

 

"God, who turn on the lights..." the sleepy Suho, squirmed in his bed, curled up with the blanket, pulling it up till it covers his head from the sunlight caming from between the wooden window door. Suho shut the alarm clock and try to get back to sleep until he felt a weight on his left site of the body. Snapping his eyes wide open, he throws the blanket off him to reveal himself under with non other then Taeyeon, who was sound asleep on his left site of the body. Suho stiffened plus plus and blushing red as a tomato in that position. He totally forgot that he is now living with her for WGM. Their doorbells rung and Becca came in with the staff, searching around she quickly realize that they're still in bed.

 

"Joonmyeon shi, Taeyeon shi..I'm coming in." after knocking Becca enters the room to see a stiffened Suho on the bed, with red face meanwhile Taeyeon is still fast asleep. They need to a shooting for today until the next 2 days after Taeyeon left for Japan. Speaking of the devil, she groans and rubs her eyes as she eyed the room and see Becca with the crew by the door. "Oh, good morning Becca shi...You're here early, did we need to shoot?" Taeyeon woke up very spontaneously not knowing that Suho was still stiffening. The yawning Taeyeon slid her feet into her slippers and as she look at Becca who was pointing at the bed, Taeyeon turn. She totally forgot about Suho, his cute dongsaeng, my bad hubby.

 

"Suho ah, wake up honey.." she giggles and poke the boy's cheek few times and with her hand she pulled him off. "Honey, palli wa...Don't stiffening like that. I know you're not used to sleeping with woman yet, so do I here. So palli wake up.." he snapped into reality was called as 'honey' by Taeyeon. That nickname was really special to him, when he thinks of it but quickly he shook it away. "Ahh, ne..I-I-I wa-was really su-suprised j-ju-ju-just now, seeing y-you on m-m-my side." Taeyeon laugh at his stammering hard, pinching his nose Taeyeon pulled the young boy so that they stand. "Alright, sweety now Becca shi is here and that's mean we have work to do."

 

----------------

 

"Honeymoon at Jeju Island and it will be our first ep?" Suho choked on his coffee when he asked the question to Becca, Taeyeon was being a very good house wife like poured them all the coffee then sat beside Suho, patting his back gently. "I thought, we didn't need to do honeymoon or so, just begin with the first ep normally. Like how you did for the rest of the couples." Taeyeon question, dipping the cookies into her coffee and shoved it into . Becca stay silent for the moment and eyed the two young couple infront of her, creeping a smile as she thinks that they look good with each other and she feels like she is watching at two people that is really married for real, because Taeyeon was offering Suho some cookies and he gladly open his mouth to be feed by her. The cameraman actually filming it, and make an ok sign to Becca which made her smile even wider.

 

"Uhuh, yes..As the beginning of the ep, I need the people to see you enjoying your day in Jeju. Do what you like, go sun bathing, collecting seashells, ride around Jeju and etc." they both nods went Becca explained the things, and adding some more to make sure that they truly understand her intention on it. "I understand Becca shi, we'll do it for the loyal fans of WGM.." Becca smiled and stood up, "Beside, Taeyeon shi will be leaving in 4 days so we will film the 3 days honeymoon and on the 3rd day itself, you will fly back to Seoul since Taeyeon need her last day rest before leaving for Japan."

 

"Then we need to book a flight ticket then." "No need, its all under control. I have the ticket right here, the flight is on this afternoon, so take your time in packing some of your clothes."they both nods their head, and quickly the two pack their clothes. Becca gave them as much time as the want but of course before their flight time. Half an hour later, they finished with the clothes and even shower and ready to leave for the airport. When they arrived, many of the fans waiting outside and as they exited the RV, the whole fans screamed out loud and was calling their names. Banner written down 'Suho & Taeyeon 4 the world!' 'Long live SuTae' and etc was put up. They just smile and walk in with the bodyguards making sure they were okay. "It seems that you have lots of fans even when WGM is not officially started yet, I mean the episodes of course." They all waited for the flight and as their plane arrived they went for the flight.

 

-------------------

 

Jeju Island

 

Again even here in Jeju, the fans were waiting but not as much as in Incheon this afternoon. "Here, they provided you with a car specially for this honeymoons." Becca presented to them the car and they both gaped and then it slowly turn into a smile. "This is....very." "Thanks Becca shi.." Taeyeon help Suho in thanking them since she know he didn't really know what to say. "Here is the address and the hotel name. It will be easy to find it since its located beside the beach." they enter the car, and the cameraman starts to film their adventure. "We're starting?" Suho sked as he look at the camera, and he even notice the mini camera sticked in the car. "Yes, its start now."

 

"Lets go!" Taeyeon giggles and with that the first eps of them starts. All the moments of them together will be film except for sleeping time and the private time in the toilet of course. "Here we are, 14th floor the suite." when they see the inside of the room, Taeyeon and Suho both widen their eyes, with Taeyeon covering . "Wow! Awesome.." she turn on her dorky mode and was looking around in the room. Suho placed the bags on the side and put both his hand on his hip, looking around. "Dae~~bak" he stated and then curved a smile. Never thought that WGM is fun, thats what he thought and he is starting to enjoy this.

 

"Look at the view! It is so beautiful...Suho ah, palli! Look look.." she points at the ocean view, as she stand outside at the balcony, he went and stand beside Taeyeon was also astonished by the view. "Jjang...This is so beautiful." the cool breeze was blowing softly againts their skins, it really made them relax and feels like wanting to dive into the ocean. "Yah, love birds..." the loud voice made them both cameback to reality and turn to see who it was. "Girls, guys...What are you guys doing here!?" Taeyeon and Suho said in unison, their tone of voice was sounded so happy and excited to see the persons in their room. All of SNSD and EXO was there in their casual clothes. The one that really suitable for the day in Jeju, for example shorts, a T shirt or just a bikini or so. "We will be play as the sister and brother in law for you two." Jessica explained releasing the hug from Taeyeon. "Also we have a role to make your honeymoon even more awesome and fun." Chanyeol punch his hyungs shoulder lightly with a wink.

 

"Now we should start again, when the in laws came..." Becca smile and the filming starts again. The whole day was really fun, they went to the town, eat ice cream, twin bicycle riding, horse riding and more. Suho and Taeyeon was laughing and smiling all day, they even have some skinship together like holding hands, with their fingers intertwining, and sometime Taeyeon cling onto Suho's hand and even hugging each other because they were dared to but there are few which they hug spontaneously. "That was great you two. The first ep is a blast with all of the moment together and your in laws. Now for the ending." "Fireworks!!!" Suho shouts and flame up the whole buckets of fireworks he placed by the side of the beach, and there it goes all the fireworks when flying into the sky flashing up the night sky with the loud boom and the beautiful colourful fireworks. EXO and SNSD all sat by the beach watching the fireworks, they all have a big smile and even a grin.

 

Taeyeon sat with Jessica and Tiffany and Suho came sitting beside Taeyeon and they both exchanged smile. "It is so pretty..Did you plan on doing this Suho?" he just smile at her and then chuckles. "Ani..." "Don't lie.." she smakc him lightly, he again chuckles. "I'm serious.." but he chuckles so it made Taeyeon to smack him even more and then she tickles him. "Palli wa..." Suho lie on the sandy beach laughing it all out, as they all watch. After finishing with the tickle attack, Taeyeon rested her head on his shoulder and continue on watching the fireworks.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally updated the story...damn -____-

I'm sorry that it takes for quite a while for me to update but here is one..

And don't worry, I'm planning on updating my other FF tonight after my practical ^^

Please enjoy this update first and well check my one more new story...

'Gay Boyfriend' hahahaha, well I know I added more story even though I have lots of other one that haven't finished yet but I can't help it hahaha

Whenever new idea for new FF come out, I got to post it kekeke

Comments and subscribes...

Love you lots....muaxx..

 

XOXO