The New WGM Couple

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Ah~ nae wangjanim!" Taeyeon sang from their latest comeback song I Got A Boy, and it is actually her line and the meaning of it is 'My prince.' She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she and all her group members walk their way to SM Entertaiment. They just finished some photoshoot so they are on their way back to the company. It is still cold outside, and in Seoul, everyone wore their best coats to keep themselves warm from the cold weather. It has been 3 weeks SNSD promoted their latest single in all music shows, such as Music Bank, Inkigayo, M Countdown etc. And they have been getting first place for quite a while until CNBlue took their place with their latest song 'I'm Sorry'.

 

As they arrived, fans swarmed the area outside the building. They all squealed when they saw SNSD arriving at the gate, calling out on their names but the girls just did a few smiles and waves then went inside into SM building. "Fans, sometimes I'm scared of them, they look like mad hamsters." Sooyoung exclaimed which made them laugh. "Mad hamsters? That is so mean Sooyoung-ah." Tiffany said. They waited for the lift and when it arrived they occupied it and press their floor.

 

In the same floor where SNSD is heading, EXO were praticing for their comeback dance. The song is still unknown, but soon, each of the members will get a new hairstyle. All members are there except for Kris since he needed to go back to Canada to settle some urgent family matter. As for the rest of them, they are in the middle of practice and some are doing recordings. SNSD arrived and headed straight to the practice room, in about 3 weeks time, they will fly to Japan and start their long 2nd live tour, and their schedules will be very hectic.

 

After EXO finished up with practice and recording, they went out to have some tea or lunch. When they passed by the practice room, EXO suddenly stopped.  "That sounds like SNSD sunbaenims." Chanyeol said with his deep voice, everyone turned around and peeked through the door. "Oohh, so Talk Talk and Boomerang are the same songs only that Talk Talk is Korean while Boomerang is in Japanese, jjang." Yuri makes a thumbs up. "How about the dance step? Same?" Hyoyeon asked, and a moment later, the girls were swarming over to Taeyeon and threw lots of questions at their leader. "Yah, yah! One at a time please..." she covers her ear.

 

----------------

 

Taeyeon read through all the lyrics on the paper she had on her hand and was really pressured by all that. "This is tiring, look at the schedule. Its fully packed! And more importantly is that in between all that, we need to fly to Hong Kong, Bangkok, Korea and others. I can die in an instant with all the work we'll be facing girls." she slumped backwards, blowing off the dropping strand of hair off her face. "Wow, they have live tour? In Japan, like how they did last two years ago." Chen said. "Excuse me boys." SNSD's manager walked in, and he called Taeyeon and as he saw Suho with his group members, he calls him too.

 

Taeyeon came out of the room and was suprised to see all her hoobaes were surronding the hall. "Hey boys, just finished practice?" they nod and smile at their most favourite SNSD noona. She smiles back and gave them a pinch and ruffling their hair, with letting out her ahjumma's laugh. "Well catch you boys later." as she walk, Suho follow behind her and SNSD's manager, Taeyeon glance over and blink, "Suho is coming with us?" she asked her manager, while she smile at the red haired boy and so he did too. "Yeah, they call for you two." "Us?" Suho asked, as he point a finger to him and glance at Taeyeon. The manager just nod.

 

They arrived in a room, where a few people waiting for them, Taeyeon and Suho greeted them and bowed in respect, and sat down next to each other. "Hello Kim Taeyeon shi and Kim Joonmyeon shi, we are from a reality show called We Got Married and it seems our director requested to make you both as a married couple for our finale season of WGM." Suho and Taeyeon both stiffened, they blink and blink, looking at each other. "Ehh?!" "Yes, well congratulations, you both will cast in WGM finale." they all gave them a warm round applause, while Suho almost fainted at the same time blushed, because he really can't imagine to be paired up with Taeyeon, his favourite and closest noona from SNSD. He watched WGM back in junior high and he did watch the season where Taeyeon was casted in the show before, but now, he will paired up with her.

 

"Wait don't we have anything to say about it?" Suho try to break the ackward atmosphere, they all look at him. "Well, your manager and Mr LSM agree on it so there is nothing to say." Suho blinks, and slumps backward. Taeyeon pats his shoulder and smile, Suho look at her. "Don't worry Suho ah, lets create very sweet memories and moments." she smile, as she hugged his hand. Suho blushed even harder, the people all were wooeing them and gave an applause to the two. "Noona, this is embarrassing." he tried to cover his face, while Taeyeon just giggled at his shyness, and she pinches his cheek. "Aigoo my hoobae is cute when he's blushing." since this will be Taeyeon's second time, she got the idea on how will everything flow.

 

-------------

 

When they went back, all of EXO and SNSD look at them. "Why did manager oppa call you unnie?" Seohyun ask as the elder girl went toward them, she looked back at Suho who is also with his group members. "Suho and I will be cast in WGM finale." all of SNSD and EXO all screamed in unison, while Suho and Taeyeon cover their ears and look at each other, and they smile. Seems like the life of a virtual married couple will begin soon for the two.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The beginning is a bit short but hope its enough...

as always, and now...I've fallen sick...AGAIN !!!
My asthma, flu and fever cameback again...

I hate it !!!! hmmm...

please subscribe, comment and upvote ^^

thank you for reading...

 

XOXO