It begins...

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Suho's POV:

 

'Don't get panicked Suho ah, this is only a variety show not real...Seriously its not real, but...' I went and stand in front of the mirrow to check myself, and all I could see is me wearing a tuxedo, for god sakes a TUX! Its because they want me and Taeyeon noon to do a photoshoot in wedding attire and also wanted us to be married, I mean walking down the aisle and make our vows. I buried my face on what I just said, it feels like we are actually going to marry in real, with a real rings! Yes, there is a freaking ring for us to wear. Its all sponsored by the jewelry store, the wedding shops, make ups and etc.

 

I seriously can't calm myself up thinking about it. I mean, marry to noona? Which is Taeyeon noona my or our favourite SNSD noona. Once the boys found out on us being casted in WGM, they were all like grabbing me by collar and shook me hard until I was dizzy, then Sehun were jealous very jealous. That kid, he adores Taeyeon noona so much, even Baekhyun. But well, she'll be mine ehem just temporary my wife...correction 'virtual' wife for this show. I sigh loudly and slump myself onto the chair that is placed in the room. I play with my fingers and I'm sweating, man I'm sweating really bad here. The door suddenly flew open, "Joonmyun, 'wedding' will be on in 5." the manager make a quote fingers when he said wedding. I nod and he left. I bit my lips when he said 10 more minutes. I took a deep breath in then exhale out. "Okay, maybe I should check on Taeyeon noona.." and I exited the room.

 

--------------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

"Unnie, you look so pretty in that dress. It suits you well, they really know how to pic a nice wedding dress like always, even in the past." Seohyun complimented me when I show them the gown I was wearing, I blushed by the reaction the give and to think that I need to go through the wedding ceremony for the second time to show that we are in WGM. Well this time, it isn't a big, fat, age like my father as my 'virtual' husband but it is a handsome, cute, younger boy as my husband which is my hoobae in SM. Suho have always been the gentle type of guy as far as I know him through his trainee years until today, and he has that husband material which any girls would like to own. Hahaha, well I'll be owning it for the rest of the show and then everything will end.

 

Ta67zx38.jpg

*let's just say that Taeyeon wear this dress as her wedding gown while...*

Taeyeon_looks_like_a_princess_in_rare_se

*her hair is tied up like this :DD*

 

Jessica and Sooyoung both play or fixed my hair, they don't allow any of the hair artist to made my hair for today so they do it for me. And well the conclusion of it is very satisfaction and beautiful, I love it. "Okay girls, we need to be at the hall now. Taeng we'll go first okay?" Tiffany said to me with a pat on my shoulder, I just nod and they left. So its me here alone, waiting for the wedding..Oh god, it make me nervous all of a sudden, even though its only a fake wedding but there will be a vow in this wedding. I just sat there facing the vanity, and smile. "I'm kind of pretty when I'm wearing this dress." damn I just praised myself for being pretty.

 

"Taeyeon shi, the wedding will start in 10..." my manager suddenly open the door and told me that, I just nod, he smile as he went in and pat my shoulder. "You seems nervous..Its only a fake, don't think it too seriously." ehmm, I know its fake but a wedding for real, wow I really am nervous. Then again the door swing open, and this time it is Suho himself, he was poking his head in to see. I turn to look at him, and smile. When he saw me he starts to blushed, how cute..My soon to be husband is blushing. "O-oh...n-noona, you....uh, you look pretty in th-that dress. Sorry if I'm stammering so hard." I giggles, and walk towards him. I pat his cheek which made him to startle. "Thats alright Suho ah, we are gonna be together everyday now, with today be our beginning." I smile and continue to pat his cheek. "Noona..." that's the only word he could say.

 

---------------

 

Author's POV:

 

"We gather today in this beautiful sunny weather to witness as two individual become one." the vows begins that made Taeyeon and Suho so shy about, they both blushed really hard in the wedding process. Mr LSM is the person who will be joining this two, and he is also the only person that see them blushed, it made him smile. "I'll hereby pronounce you as husband and wife, virtually of course." he added, the guest that is all SM artist laugh. Suho and Taeyeon look at each other, each of them slide in their wedding rings on each other's ring finger. "Kiss!!Kiss her hyung!!" Chanyeol shouts, demanding a kiss and Suho was like what-the--is-that-suppose-to-mean face back at Chanyeol. The happy virus just laugh, "Just a kiss on the cheek, Joonmyun shi.." Boa corrected Chanyeol's words.

 

So Suho in his red face, leaned in to give a peck on Taeyeon's cheek, and when he did everyone shouts and gave them an applauds. Taeyeon just smile and blush when she feel his lip touching her cheek, her hoobae is giving her a kiss it made her heart beats so fast. Suho pulled away, hiding his red flushed face from Taeyeon but she already saw it and giggles. "Well, we are now officially a husband and wife...in this show. Lets try our best to make this finale as fun, sweet as possibles, alright Joonmyun ah.." she clings on his hand to walk down the aisle with him, Suho just nods his head.

 

After the wedding, they went to a photoshoots for WGM covers, and opening. They wear lots of outfits to fits into the themes. And posed in every kind of posing they could come out with. For example, Taeyeon sat on Suho's lap while she wrapped her arms around his neck, and then she lie down on a petal covered bench that they decorated with Suho kneeling holding her hand and etc. The photoshoots ends around 7-8 pm, and Suho offers to send her home. "Thanks Suho ah..We'll see each other tomorrow..They said, the first episode will begins tomorrow." "Emm, arasso...see ya noona.." she smile and waves him goodbye. "Well, my life as Suho's virtual wife starts today." she examined the ring on her finger and look up on the sky with a smile. Meanwhile Suho do the same as he walk down the path to his EXO's dorm also looking at the ring then to the sky. "Wonder what will happen as we spend times together."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahahahaha, I in writing WGM but I'm doing my best kekekeke

Seriously, really hope that this chap is okay and good for you guys ^^

I really don't have anything else to say..

but do leave a comments and subscribe more, future readers :D

love you guys and I'll be doing alternate update for all my FF

 

XOXO