New house

WGM : Suho & Taeyeon ver (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"Since the two of you are now married, we will give you a house to stay. As a husband and wife, you need to be together often and of course for the filming going on. Here is the address to your new house and the PD will take you there. After everything is settle, please come to the studio. The filming will begin after you have check the house." so the woman who is incharge of the two enter the RV, Suho and Taeyeon also enter and they droved to their house. 

 

On their way there, both of them fell asleep since they have a very long night yesterday on practice, recording and even shooting for new MV. Taeyeon is getting ready for her biggest, longest Japan Live Tour that will be held 2 weeks from now. So, many things she need to do, for their live tour. As she look at their killer schedule, she almost faints sinc their isn't any free time at all. Suho well, him and his brothers are preparing for their comeback and all EXO-K's member will have a photoshoots for Ivy Club.

 

"We're here, Becca shi." the woman's name was Becca, Lee Becca the person that is incharged of the two couples. But Taeyeon and Suho still in their slumber, not realizing that they have arrived. Before she wake them up, she watches as the two are leaning closer until their heads met, Taeyeon rest her's on Suho's shoulder while Suho rest on her head. She smile widely, "They both are so cute. One day, they need to create their own couple names." Becca exclaimed and as she enjoys another good minutes of them, she finally woke them up with a gentle shake.

 

It made them both to cracks their eyes open, yawning they glances sideway. "Are we there yet?" Taeyeon with her still sleepy face and tone ask Becca, she just nods and open up the RV's door and exited. "Welcome to your new house, Joonmyeon....Taeyeon. This will be your new house, when the time of the filming and shooting." They both step out of the RV and eyed the house infront of them. Taeyeon just nods few time, she looks happy while Suho gasped because he never stay in this kind of house before.

Contemporary-bungalow-design.jpg

 

"Its very...." he paused for a while thinking for a suitable word to describe the house. "Ecofriendly.." everyone look at him then to the house. "I guess he's right, it is ecofriendly since this house is surrounded with trees and flowers and its very cool and breezy in the morning." Becca explained and went forward, followed by the rest. "Does this house is being sponsored too?" Suho asked to make sure about it and Becca just nods with a small smile on her. "Yup, it is..I told them to find a house that matched the two of you and this is what they gave me and I think its pretty suitable for the both of you young couples." she winks when Becca glance back at Suho and Taeyeon.

 

Becca twist the doorknob and pushed it open, showing the inner part of the house. All the staff and even she herself gasped at the beauty of the interior of the house. Taeyeon and Suho have their mouth gaped open at the sight of the house that will be their love house for the moment of WGM. The living room was very dashingly pretty. Simple but elegant and pretty, it gave out the vibe of ecofriendly aura.

1b.jpg

 

The house is not too big or not too small, its just perfect for them both alone. There is only one stair case on the right side of the house that leads to their bedroom, shared of course. Taeyeon went upstairs to check it out, stepping up the stairs and she only find one door fot the bedroom and without thinking she twist it open. The room was also so perfect, she feels like her eyes were glistening on the design of the room. "I'm in love." she stated dorkily to herself. Taeyeon went in and check al the furniture in their shared bedroom.

Modern-Master-Bedroom.jpg

 

It is very peaceful, since all the walls, bottom of the bed are made of wood, high class woods and the scenery outside is breath taking, they still can see Seoul but more to the nature. They have plasma tv and also the fireplace. "This is ten times better than my house." she exclaimed, as she wonder around the room even more she see a door and tilt her head. "Where is this lead me to." and she open it and there their huge closet just like hers in her own house shows up. "Wow, a closet for us!" she ran inside even though it was empty but very spacious.

Luxury-closet-design.jpg

 

-------------

 

Meanwhile, on the left side of the house. Suho was checking out the kitchen and a special room which he wonder what it is. He flick the switch and slowly the kitchen starts to light up. "Very nice..." he have to admit that this house is awesome, even though this will be his first time living with a woman which is his own favourite noona/sunbae from SM, Taeyeon but he got to try and suits himself with her. Becca who just check out the special room enters the kitchen, "Well, you got everything you need Joonmyeon for this program." she said, making her way beside the red haired boy who opened up the fridge door.

 

"Ehemm, I know.. I just found out about it too." shutting the door of the fridge and he pulls the chair from the counter. Drumming his fingers on the counter, his eyes keeps on eyeing the whole kitchen interior. "I think...I can manage staying here with Taeyeon noona.." Becca raised her hand and stop him from saying any further, he gave her a confused look. "Joonmyeon shi, you need to start calling her with cute names. Or a special name since this program need you to have all that cutesy, sweet moment on each things you do. Why don't you start calling her, yeobo or chagiya or baby, honey, sweety pie..." "Stop Becca shi, if you continue I will blushed even further on all those cute calls. I mean,  I never call or gave those names to anyone, even though in my past love life, I've never used that before." he explained, as he stood up and exited the kitchen with Becca. "Still, you need to get used to it consider that you are married." she made a quotes out of the word 'married'.

aerre-cucine-meridiana-kitchen-design.jp

 

"Suho ah~~~" then Taeyeon came jumping from downstairs and to the living where the two is with other staff that just finished checking out the place. She quickly clings on Suho's right arm and hug it tightly. "You must check out the bedroom, its very pretty plus we have a huge closet." she explained, eyes showing the excitedness and happiness in it. Suho only say, 'Uhh' and let himself being pulled by her upstairs. Becca shook her head and smile, "Adorable..I feel like this two might end up falling for each other for real." the staff look at her, some even agree on her. Since this two dorky leaders are paired up, love my sparks as they continue down this program until it ends.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm taking it one step slowly...

Moving onwards to more and more great chaps :DD

Hmm, not a lot of subscribers but at least I still have some :(

Where did all the readers, subscribers I have from DIIL *short form Duizhang is in Love* gone to...

Oh well, guess the time hasn't arrived yet,

But do comments and subscribes even more..

Love ya guys so very much *winks*

 

XOXO