Talk-Part 1

Family of Five

 

‘I’m home!,’Mir entered the quiet house.Joon looked up from the television and asked,’Where’s Seungho hyung?’

‘He said that he have things to do.Have you eat?’,Mir  sat beside Joon and looked at the television.

Before Joon answered,Mir exclaimed,’WAH!SO NYUH SHI DAE!’

This boy really...Joon shaking his head at the maknae who was already distracted at the sight of the nine girls.’You’ve had really becoming like Byunghee now,Mir-yah.Please don’t tell me you watch .’

‘What?I’m a guy.It’s perfectly normal for me to scream when I see girls.’,Mir answered defensively.

‘Kinda.But you scream all the time,anyway.I haven’t eat yet.Byunghee hyung was really serious about his date.What do you want to eat?I’ll cook.’Joon asked,excited.

Mir turned his head almost immediately at Joon.’NO!No,no,no,no.Seungho hyung said to just order something for dinner,’Mir said while shaking his head repeatedly.

‘Why not?I am not that bad as a cook,you know,’Joon pouted.

‘You are that bad.’Mir stated.Then,he looked at Joon’s sad expression.

’Sorry,hyung.I have to save my life.’,Mir continued,giving no mercy to Joon.

Joon scoffed and said,’Fine.Do you think that I really want to cook for you?I was just giving you chance to experience my talent.What do you want to eat?Chicken or pizza?’

Mir just laughed and said,’I’m okay with anything as long as you didn't cook it.’

Joon shoot a glare at Mir and throw a cushion at him.

 

 

Seungho and Eric sat on the table quietly as Hyesung serving their drinks.Eric mouthed a thank at him.

‘It’s been a long time.Seungho-yah.’Eric said right after Hyesung left them.

Seungho kept quiet for a while.Trying to composed himself.

‘I’m not here to have a chit-chat with you,’Seungho said,staring at the older man.

‘I just want to warn you to stay away from Mir.That’s it.’,Seungho continued seriously.

‘Seungho-yah.I am his father.I have the rights to meet him.’Eric said,almost begging.

‘Rights,my foot.You’ve only met him after 17 freaking years.Now you’re talking about rights?’,Seungho said,already clenching his fist.

‘I didn’t know.I didn’t know about him until just months ago.’

‘You should’ve if you didn’t left my mother.’

‘Look,Seungho.You have no idea how much I’ve been through after I knew that she’s gone.I-‘

‘Stop it!I don't want to hear your excuses.’,Seungho raged.His eyes already red trying to hold back his tears.

‘Seungho-yah.I’m really sorry.I-I,’Eric apologized,sobbing.

‘Your apology aren’t going to bring her back.It’s not going to change anything,’Seungho said,looking away.He reached for his wallet and got up from his chair.

‘I just want to make up for my mistakes.Seungho,please.If you can’t accept me back,at least let me take care of Mir.Please.’Eric held Seungho’s arm,trying to stop him.

Seungho yanked Eric’s hand and started to walk away.

‘I promise!I won’t leave him.I won’t make the same mistake that I did!’Eric screamed.

Seungho stopped and looked at Eric.His eyes filled with hate.’Promise?Why make promises if you’re going to break it,huh?I’m not going to make the mistake again,too.’

‘Seungho-yah.I was too young at that time.I got fired.I was ashamed having her paying for everything I need.I left her thinking I don’t deserved her.I-’

‘YOU PROMISED!’,Seungho yelled,tears already falling on his cheeks.

‘You promised...You will take care of her.I don’t care if you were young or jobless...You promised.And I trusted you.’

Seungho wiped his tears and walked out of the restaurant,not looking back.

 

 



 

A/N:Wah!!Sorry for the late update.I got distracted with my life,keke.^-^