Live Stream

30Kisses with HaruTake

Title: Live Stream
Author: splashie_xyt
Pairing: Miura Haruma/Sato Takeru
Fandom: Real Person Fiction – Actors
Rating: PG-13
Length: ~1,012
Theme: 30_kisses: #02 – news; letter
Disclaimer: This is purely fictional and does not imply an actual relationship or event.

“Haruma-kun~”, Takeru called out as he opened the door to Haruma’s apartment, the plastic bag he was holding rustling as he took his shoes off, “what’s for dinner today?”

It was another one of those rare days where both their schedules finished early. And finishing early means eating dinner together. Takeru can’t remember since when it’s been like that, but it doesn’t matter as it’s already become a routine.

“Pasta?” Haruma pokes his head out into the corridor with a grin, “with white sauce?”

Takeru whistles and nods, “sounds good”, he casually walks into the apartment and stretches his limbs. Scrunching his nose, he places the plastic bag he bought onto the kitchen bench, “I bought the peanuts like you requested, are we drinking tonight?”

“Ah, just a bit”, Haruma walks over and takes the pack of already roasted and salted peanuts from the plastic bag and smiles, “since there’s work tomorrow, can’t drink too much.”

“Hm~” Takeru blinks, “is baseball on tonight? I didn’t know.”

Haruma gives Takeru a strange look as he finishes off preparing the pasta.

“What?” Takeru looks back at Haruma with a strange expression.

“You were the one who said you wanted to watch with me at my place…”, Haruma frowns, “don’t tell me your forgot?”

“Huh?” Takeru looks up towards the ceiling and scratches his temple lightly, “I don’t remember…?”

“What do you mean you don’t remember?” Haruma asked, feeling wronged.

Takeru quickly raised his hands, “hold on, why are you getting angry so quickly?”

“Won’t you get angry if I told you that I forgot to go watch your Rurouni Kenshin movie with you?” Haruma folded his arms, but unfolded them straight away when he remembered he had to go fix up their dinner.

“Eh? Wait, you have a movie, what? I didn’t know? Why don’t I know? Eh? Eh? Eh?”

“Gees, Takeru”, Haruma rolled his eyes and sighed, “no.”

“Then what? Drama? That’s not right, you don’t have any airing at the moment, I’m sure”, Takeru fussed as he pulled at his hair.

Pouring the pasta into two plates, Haruma shook his head, “if you forgot, at least check the news…”

“News?” Takeru questioned as he took out his phone and checked the latest online headlines.

“Entertainment news”, Haruma nodded, “you’ve been jumping around it ever since it was announced”.

“Oh?” Takeru flipped through the headlines, wondering what it was that he had so carelessly forgotten, “oh…OH!”

“You remember now?” Haruma asked, bringing the plates to the coffee table before the TV and then motioning for Takeru to follow him.

“AKB’s Acchan’s graduation! How did I forget!?” Takeru looked at Haruma with a mortified face.

“Yes, I’d like to know how you forgot too, you were all over the place, rolling around sadly when you first read it in the news.”

“She’s a cute girl”, Takeru hurried over to the coffee table.

Haruma turned the TV on, he had previously wired his laptop to it, the official AKB youtube page popped up, with the video for the live stream enlarged on the television screen.

“Looks like it just started, if only we could be in the audience as well”, Takeru ate the pasta slowly as his eyes were glued onto the television screen, “do you think they’ll sing Heavy Rotation?”

“Heavy Rotation?” Haruma smiles as he remembers the performance from Super Handsome Live some time ago.

“Yeah”, Takeru nods, his lips when the white sauce from the pasta piled up, “but probably not since Acchan isn’t the centre for that song, ne?”

“Mm”, Haruma acknowledged. Their conversations died down a little when the lights dimmed and the 28 AKB members appeared on stage with Mokugekisha.

Their conversation was light and quiet, they sang along to the songs they knew as their dirty dishes sat in the sink, waiting to be washed. The opened cans of beer and snacked on peanuts.

After 3 hours, the graduation came to an end.

“She really is cute”, Takeru sighed, hugging a cushion to his chest.

“She is”, Haruma nodded, “but it’s not like she’ll leave the entertainment world, right?”

“Right”, Takeru gave Haruma a grin, “you know, when we were filming Q10, she’d always be smiling when she wasn’t practicing her lines.”

“I know, you told me before”, Haruma nudged the other, “you were even practicing that awkward kiss here the night before you had to film it, remember?”

“Ah, I do, I do”, Takeru covered his face, “it was embarrassing, it still feels embarrassing even now.”

Laughing, Haruma squeezed the other’s shoulder, he pulled the other’s hands down and quickly leaned in to peck the other’s lips before drawing back and shuffling back to the other end of the couch, “it was that kind of awkward and embarrassing feel, right?”

Looking over at the taller actor, Takeru pursed his lips and kicked the other lightly, “stop teasing me.”

Grinning even more Haruma nodded and shrugged, “Acchan’s cute, shall we watch some of their older concert DVDs?”

“Ah~ We should’ve called the guys over too”, Takeru suddenly says as though he had just thought about it.

“No, they’ll wreck my place, and then you’ll have to be the one cleaning it after, and knowing you, you’ll just make me clean it myself!”

Takeru nodded proudly, “of course”.

“Plus, if you call the guys over, they won’t stop pointing fingers at us if we sneak in kisses every now and then”, Haruma reasoned.

Frowning, Takeru pushed Haruma off the couch with his legs, “fine, go put in AKB, I want to watch the Seibu Dome one, the second concert was it?”

Groaning, Haruma stuck his tongue out at the other, “since I’m putting it in, I get to choose~”

“Whatever”, Takeru folded his arms. Anything AKB was good. He smiled to himself as he watched Haruma put in the DVD he wanted to watch into the player.

For the rest of that night, the two of them snacked on peanuts and drank beer as they watched old videos of AKB, occasionally pouting their lips to peck each other.